1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [HKT48 no Goboten!] 2014.05.24 -

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, May 10, 2014.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]

HKT48 no Goboten! (original title: HKT48のごぼてん!) is a variety TV show featuring members from HKT48 will air each Saturday at 12:00 JST on TV Nishi-Nippon from 24th May 2014 onwards.
    It was announced at the Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall concert of HKT48's 1st Tour.

This show's premise is that the HKT48 member try to become as loved as "Goboten Udon".

Timetable announcement
    Wikipage with (future) episode list

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Looking forward to it! Do we know how long an episode will be?

If it's 12:00 JST, then it must be a big deal for HKT, getting a very packed timeslot! While Odekake was in safe timeslot 25:00 JST, it doesn't need huge viewer rating.

HKT kind of entered big leagues! Or maybe TV Nishi Nippon is just a local television and so it explain everything lol. (because Odekake is on Fuji TV if i recall correctly, a national TV)

3. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

apparently Haruppi and Wakaharu had a location shoot for Goboten with just the two of them >here<. on g+ Haruppi also talked about many cheers from the girls there. interesting location and then it's just 2 members and some kind of crowd as well? wonder what kind of show that means it's going to be.

4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  5. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    preview HKT48 no Goboten

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That show looks promissing from the preview! They went to a real school? These schoolboys are so lucky.

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Now that I've seen the video the line try to become as loved as "Goboten Udon" makes sense to me lol.

It's all about HKT members and the host going around the region and finding the Loved Centers (愛されセンタ) of places , i.e. the popular people, quirky people, the people everybody knows in that place, or so I presume.

The first corner seems to be a repeating one in which they visit local schools and do something around the Loved Centers there. In this small preview bit they show guys who are known for always sprinting the fastest to the school cafetaria lol.
    The hosts for this corner seems to be this Parachute Butai (パラシュート部隊) duo.

The other corner seems to be at varying kinds of local places, not fixed like the school one.
    This time at some furniture company with its president as Loved Center. (Seems like he can still walk on his hands lol)
    The host for this corner seems to be the well-known Abechan-sensei who also did stuff like KoreKara with HKT! The Nao-Abechan interactions are not yet dead!

To get back to the Goboten, this really seems like a show for the wider masses and it's in a timeslot suited for the wider masses, Saturday afternoon.
    Like that one single line said, to make HKT as known (at least) and loved (so we hope) as Goboten Udon, something that everyone knows and loves in the region.

So yeah not like Hyakkaten or YY TV but I'm happy because this seems like the good show on the good spot & timeslot for the group.
    And for the more in depth stuff we have another new show.

I'll still watch every episode of both though, because the preview on itself was great fun already lol. Nice interactions with Abechan (as usual) and fun stuff at the school.

Now I hope they get some more highschool fans, who wouldn't become a fan after Aoi visited your school? lol

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So they announced more details about the 1st episode and it seems I misunderstood a bit. Seems like they're only doing one of those center corners per episode:

(Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku)

Members visit a highschool where the fried chicken lunches in the cafetaria unleash something the students call the "Oasis Dash", a race between students to get their hands on the lunch first. Two students are always engaged in a heated battle for the top spot, now they will have a showdown to see who is the one true "Loved Center" amongst them.

In the second part of the episode members participate in a "Human interest newsstories quiz", hosted by Yamaguchi Takashi (EE男) and consult Sasshi and guest Hirouchi Ken (ネプチューン) to find a solution to the things that are troubling them recently in the corner "Sasshi no Udon"

So they are doing one of those corners in they showed in the preview with two other things.

Some quiz/interesting news corner and a corner with sasshi and a guest doing something they also did in Var48 at one point I think.

9. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    EP1 credit to uploader
    **CONTENT DELETED**
    They did a good job of introducing some local youths but I like the HKT member-focused Hokamina better. Plus that guest host pizzed me off. The sasshi udon corner at the end is cool though.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  11. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Just watched here's my recap

A guest host shows up and make Nako cry one minute into the show...

Then Aoi, Madoka and Mai with an host go visit a local school...
    Aoi craving for Melonpan at the school cafeteria
    melonpan.jpg

Back to studio when there are some question based on a photo, if you answer right you eat a strawberry...
    Aoi answers right and the strawberry was OISHIII
    oishii.jpg

What is written on the street (cover by the red line)
    Aoi guess A, OITAN :XD: :worthy:
    Immagine.jpg

and the Sasshi udon corner...

The first ep was basically Odekake plus some extended studio segment, Aoitan goes shining through it but overall it was quite disappointing .

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Only Miku cried, didn't she? Nako seemed to have fun.

[​IMG]

Grabbing + spinning two 12y olds like this goes overboard though..even for Japanese TV. :XD:
    [​IMG]

13. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    It wasn't that bad of a first episode, and in the end I think I'm rather neutral in regards to my feelings for the show. I'm not incredibly excited for the next episode but I'll still watch it when it comes out.

I think this show is going to end up like Odekake for me, in that the episodes are going to either be a hit or miss as it largely depends on the subject matter and how the members react to it more than anything else. For example I enjoyed the Oasis Dash part but I felt the news articles presented in the quiz segment weren't all that interesting.

On another note, I was really surprised they got someone as famous as Neptune's Horiken to guest on an idol show. He really knows how to shake things up, lol.

14. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I though the first episode was pretty funny.
    Maichan 's breakdancing was hilarious and all in all the members had great reactions.
    According from what I have heard of and seeing spinning them was not too much for JP variety lol

15. Jacktamaki

Jacktamaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    This week's episode looked pretty fun despite having a lack of understanding Japanese ( ^_^ ;)>

16. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I found the second episode was far worst the the first.
    The studio Lineup was the same basically Sasshi and NakoMiku and in the second row Sakura Haruppi Natsu and Aichan while Sakura and Mio did the odekake part with korekara's Abechan sensei.

The visit to a furniture factory was quite uninteresting (aside from the crazy (drunk?) factory manager and Sakura cat table lol)
    Cattura.PNG

And the studio segment with the measurements was quite boring.

on a final note I think that Natsu didn't say a single word, while Haruppi and Sakura less then 10 probably, but that could be expected with around 10 min dedicated to the studio part and Sasshi and NakoMiku around...

I hope that for next week they have in store something better, at least with Rikopi and Nao on the visit part we've got some weirdness assured :)

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Whenever NakoMiku are around the focus lies on them, see the 24h /w Sasshi show it felt like Natsu was just there to comfort Nako being in a new environment.

EP2
    YT

if the video does not show watch the video here
    DM

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

isn't the studio segment getting really weird? :^^;: it was kinda fun last time, but this time the segment consisted of a method to grow in height in 3 minutes and to become more flexible by making those noises. at least make it more about the girls themselves, by having them answer questions or do more idol-focused stuff. well at least the outside segment was funny.

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Where are you folks watching this, outside of youku ofc. Needs me some HD or as close as we can get.:^^;:

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this episode was super boring indeed. Hope Hokamina will save this week end!

I miss Hakata Hyakatten.

While Mechaike Ike is just uber awesome... *sigh*