1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 no Odekake! (2013/01/25 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Somehow I feel like HKT48 is now a source of income to be used on promoting and investing 46g or AKB48... don't know about the other sister groups but there doesn't seem to be a lot of effort from "management's" part to invest in HKT48. This year's SSK number of girls ranking in showed that while some groups are on the rise, hkt48 has lost momentum. What will happen to HKT48 and all the members without management's backing? The end of odekake is a really bad thing if it won't be replaced with some other HKT48 regular show... what now?

Does anybody know the viewing statistics of when sasshi was mc and when sasshi was replaced with Hana or whoever it was recently? Maybe they were trying to get a feel if the show could survive without sasshi and it tanked so they decided to end it?

2. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I thank this show for introducing the girls really well, it lasted pretty long and did well.
    Tbh, the latest episodes when there are only kenkyuseis + 3ki are lacking and doesn't have much impact. (still watched it because the members are doing their best haha <3 )

The members mentioned on g+/mobame that they(hkt members) are gonna meet, this might be for a new regular show/program! Let's hope so. <3

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Only in a tech savvy country like japan do compact disc sales and tv seem to matter. Like someone said earlier, the online presence is growing with showroom. Who really needs tv. The only tv I watch is live streams of Japanese tv that I watch on my pc.

Moving forward, ahead of the dying commercial tv medium, akb group including hkt needs to launch their own internet channel. Like nmbs 24 hr tv but owned by the group.

The group can still make their appeances on music station type shows and end of year stuff to catch new fans. Plus numerous tv commercials aired during prime time. Late night shows like odekake and bingo just for the fans anyway.

Anyway I'm not concerned at all about the end of this show. It didn't feature the members enough anyway. It started as a show to highlight local business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah sure.
    Since they didn't feature the members enough, unlike showroom, 3-times a year Msta, occasional tv ads, and hopefully a year end Kouhaku, who needs shin bangumi show anyway?

/s

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Your sarcasm is lost on me. You summed up my post nicely. I think the potential for showroom has barely been tapped. I'm hoping eventually showrooms will evolve from just an idol reading back comments to actual scripted lives between multiple members. Kimi dare already takes up hour slots of scheduled time. Just take one enterprising idol to make something more interesting like ske' s mousou Deka. Kojina yui performed an interesting solo drama for her skit on the melon juice bonus CD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No, you're mistaken. I only summed up your ignorance part.

For the record, all your suggestion about internet show has been done. It's called "Hokamina". Please check the show thread. Thank you.

And you should know the Kimi Dare circumstance, right?

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*sigh* it was sooo abrupt... you could feel both Goto-niisan and Sasshi were uneasy but professionals about springing the news on the girls. Hana's expression especially, was probably all of us when we heard the news, too... :shocku:

Not a great end to what was a great show. Later EPs weren't as good as in the pre-Kyappu-grad days... but that's showbiz. :^^;:

9. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

Sad that Odekake has ended though I hadn't watched it in awhile. At least my favorite moment made the highlight montage at the end, Akiyoshi's face as they're preparing melons.

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    okay guys, I've had about enough of this little tennis match. Perhaps you can have this same conversation, but without the sarcasm?

11. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Such an abrupt end. I wonder if they'll have another show lined up? 4 years has been a long time so I could see Goto not being involved.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Fine with me, Cris. Though saying the loss of crown program for a group is no big deal, however late night it is, still deserve a smirk at least. :)

Then a little question, at what method does Showroom operate since they are not subscription based?
    Remember that just like any company, their goal is profit. At least TV that you claim are worse are not imposing us viewers a paywall.

And speaking about commercial TV, why NMB with their own internet channel and bazillion digital program, still stick with Manabukun?
    And why SKE, despite the "dying" mainstream industry, still launched their new weekly show on TV, not digitally, this April?
    Isn't both a lost cause?

But as you said,
    Knowing there's no program announced to replace Odekake timeslot yet, Yeah.
    I rather worry that if any new show for HKT are to be launched, it will suffer the same, "Not concerned" mindset. Since high chance it's late night and just cater to existing fans anyway.

And I can see Showroom will be viewed just same, catering to existing fans only, sooner or later if these mindset remained, and the interest wane.:)

Food for thought.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  13. baraetiizuki

baraetiizuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it did end suddenly :( ... wished they did a proper sendoff.

btw, not sure if anyone mentioned about this trivia. Most of the opening rifts (theme music/BGM) for the show were sampled from this british pop/funk/rap group called The Go! Team:

Apollo Throwdown (opening few seconds):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back Like 8 Track (54 seconds in):

Bottle Rocket (2:30 minutes in):

• Like Like x 1
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Cool! Sampling royalty-free music is as common as owarai geinin in Japanese TV, but I didn't know they'd sampled it all from one group. ;)

There were lots of cool samples from other groups they'd used during the series, that I wish I knew the group's names. Mostly in the pre-Kyappu-grad ODKK though...

15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @baraetiizuki wow.. that was amazing to know! I thought I was starting to forget the Odekake tunes, but those made me remember them right away. I've always thought the tunes were a bit cheesy, so I'm surprised they were used in actual tracks lol

and since you're a newly registered, and a Sasshi fan, say hi in the Sasshi thread! Very friendly people there.

17. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

18. 3liminator

3liminator Kenkyuusei

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I get so excited when I get notified this threads active ....

But alas .. No new sub's

• Like Like x 1
  20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh man those music samples are gold!!! :cold: