1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [HKT48 Shakariki 48!] 2014.07.04 -

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Jul 7, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

aww, what a heart-warming episode. so much patience from Ueki with the toddler and in the end he actually started smiling. and the 2 girls invited her to come visit them again, too! <3

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Is it possible we're not going to get anyone under 16 appear on the show for age/work permit related reasons? Considering all these girls, including the youngest, technically are already employed it just seems they're going with the older members.

I want to see Akiyoshi damnit! :omfg:

4. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

well according to the internet(and what other authority do we need, anyway), children as young as 13 are allowed to work part-time jobs, but only in limited(i.e. not dangerous, not physical) fields. so that factory work is probably something Akiyoshi wouldn't have been allowed to do, but I'm sure babysitting/dogsitting would be ok.
    I think the limitation to older members comes more from that part-time company AKB is doing this in collaboration with though. I think that the company hopes that those episodes show the appeal of working part-time under that program as well, so maybe they want to have members that are about the age group of their target audience. I'm not sure how many 13 year olds actually sign up to those part-time companies :D but maybe if this runs long enough we get to see the younger members as well.

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    NMB's got 14yo member for the job but they have 3 members for each episode XD

6. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^
    ^ Good point. Does a ramen-ya, hotel, food processing plant want to hire a 13 y/o? Probably not. Considering how involved the dog/baby sitter jobs were, they probably wouldn't go that young either.

Maybe run like a dessert/drink cafe where there isn't much prep?

7. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Here is a good one, if we talk about 13 years of old members :lol: How about Akiyoshi? How great it would be, if she will be on this show. I can totally see her on some quality control job. Chocolate factory, where she stares whole episode chocolates passing by, like when she first appeared at Odekake! staring Haruppi cutting melons. I would totally enjoy this, she doesn't evn have to speak anything :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I found that episode to be really interesting... mostly because I was super interested in seeing the inside of the Softbank Hawk's dome stadium though... and not because of Wakachan or anything. :^^;:

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzY0Mzc2NDcy.html
    This is the link to this week's episdoe. The member that is tackling the job is.....Motomura Aoi!!!

I really like this show, not only it highlight the job but the girl doing the job. Especially Nao's episode, it really show how sweet and kind this girl is. Hopefully management give her a push and let more people know about her.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 10

12. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 12

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It looks like it's the same company that deliver the flower bouquet for the girls seitansai.

Nice anecdote

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Jiina and Mai-chan worked really hard in their warehouse jobs. My fav episode so far has to be Harrupi's. I do love watching stoic madoka play the piano (EP 11). Is there a good link to the full episode?

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The song she's playing on piano is "kotoba ni dekinai", by the way. My favourite episode is also haruppi's, but i still have yet to see Mio's episode ^^.

But the salary at the end of each episode is really striking me...840 yen per hour is so low...How can wota buy so much handshake if they are with minimum wage lol

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 13

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

that was easily the best episode so far, can't wait for part2 next week. it was a lot different from the previous episodes though, in that it was more like a documentary about the work instead of having the member do the work and the camera just following along. listening to the master's talk was fascinating, although there were a lot of parts that I didn't really understand due to the language he used. btw, her work colleague (the younger man) said that he looked her up on the internet on some wiki, and that's why he repeated her catchphrase in the beginning. he also said he wore an orange shirt that day because it said in the wiki that orange was Naopon's favorite color :lol:
    and that one scene that they repeated towards the middle to end was pretty funny. Naopon asked the master what she was supposed to do now, and the master said to tie the ends of the rope together, using a Kyushu dialect. Naopon wasn't sure about the meaning of the dialect and when she asked about it, they laughed about that as an idol from Hakata she doesn't understand that Kyushu dialect :XD:

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Great episode, just by the preview I knew it would be. Following a craftsman is always interesting.

Another interesting thing this show is doing is showing the various jobs people can work for. When typically people talk about part time jobs, it's at a restaurant or retail shop. I can't recall an episode where they worked at retail like clothing or goods.

20. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014