1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HKT48 Team TII?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by andyJKT48, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Couldn't it be that HKT is stagnating because it hasn't received any new blood for a while?

I undertsand people liking how unified HKT seems compared to the rest of the sister groups, but that doesn't have to go away because you add a new gen (it goes away when you pull the group apart in an intergroup shuffle like we saw last year).

Plus, more girls = more HS slots. Even if at first only 5 people go to see them (and even if 3 of those 5 are relatives), it should translate into sales. :^^;:

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Not really what?

Assuming they're making money through touring around. Why would they add another twenty girls? What difference does it make to tour with 67 instead of 47? It does create additional costs but it won't make you sell more concert tickets. Again assuming they primarily make money by touring, there's no financial incentive to add another generation to an already large roster. Didn't they already do 20-non lineups for most of their last tour?

NGT first gen is a completely different scenario. New group do new opportunity to make money by touring and get some new local fans engaged maybe.

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I believe they make more money from the sales of the merchandises than from the tour itself. The tour is good to promote HKT and gives them visibility but what makes the money is the merchandises, seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Being Sasshi is suffering.

I think that, more than new blood, what HKT needs is to step up their game is add some variety to their singles. I understand with it being the loli group there would be a lot of cutesy sugary singles and songs, but HKT should try to make something different, a good challenge for its girls to keep them fresh.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They would need singles for that. :wall:

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

^XD ditto.
    I wonder what would be easier to do: auditions or release a single, with HKT you wouldn't know, lol

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Next year is their big chance [hehe]