1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    2016.1.6 update

Dubbed as an AKB48 Group TV show, this will be an HKT48 and NGT48 joint show.

CX-YWakUAAE11Na.jpg orig.jpg

official website:

http://www.ntv.co.jp/sashikita/

2016.1.11 update

2065142_201601110091496001452488144c.jpg

After every episode of HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen finished airing, an episode of HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo will be launched on Hulu: http://www.hulu.jp/hkt48-vs-ngt48-sashikitagassen

In the first episode, Ogino Yuka, Nishigata Marina and Seiji Reina of NGT48 will be featured.

In the second episode, Nakai Rika, Tano Ayaka and Nishimura Nanako of NGT48 will be featured.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2065142/full/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i bet it would be another sasshi show.

3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I'm excited when konya wa otomari was announced. watching 1, 2, and 3 episode and i'm still excited, but right after that i stopped watching, and after stopped for a while, and finally back to watch, i find the show its not interisting anymore.

I'm excited for this one too, but i hope it wouldnt ended like konya, exciting at first, but come out boring there after

she have no power in NTV, she's fuji tv owned.

4. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

doesnt matter,
    its up to akip's decision.

5. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

ah, i thought its AKB show :^^;:

but still excited for NGT !! they deserve more exposure !! :omfg:

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Can't this thread be moved to HKT-NGT forum instead? It's so counterproductive to have it here in AKB forum when it is an HKTxNGT show,

8. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yeah perhaps this thread should be moved.

9. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

New HKT show, I love it, can't wait! More HKT shows, the better!

10. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

wait, i was wrong.
    it was turn out to be hidden ohtapro show lol.

11. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I have (more than) mixed feelings about the show's announcement.
    On one side we have Sasshi and Rie who will probably do a great job and will produce a funny show.

On the other side, I don't get why NGT couldn't get their own show. Was it too difficult to convince the TV station to give a slot to a whole new group without variety experience?

I don't really get how the show's going to work with 2 MC and so many girls. It would have been great to get a show to get to know the NGT girls gradually but with a show that'll probably be 10ish episodes and the screentime split between so many girls (+ Sasshi Rie)...

And the HKT girls are way more experienced so they'll probably steal the show anyway. It would have been better if it was younger HKT girls (3rd gen + draft) but from what we've seen, it's the super senbatsu girls that honestly don't even need the screentime.

Not saying the show won't be good and funny but it seems weird for the first official show of NGT...
    It will get all the HKT fans to watch (but frankly many would watch anyway) but I don't see how the NGT girls are going to get noticed...

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think that would work well as NGT can get HKT fans to like them too and the girls will learn about variety show faster by watching HKT girls doing it.
    Then again, based on the lineup, HKT's is not the strongest lineup yet and NGT has Sugar and Otaki so that will probably work out fine haha.

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Wish Meru and Jiina were in this thing for HKT... but the two they would most likely bump out for them would probably be Natsu and Cap, so I guess I can't really complain since I'm glad both are there.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Chihiro wasn't even there lol what are you saying.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hmm...
    HKT done, NGT forum next?

Hope there's real physical competition eps later. What is the purpose of VS in the title if we didn't see girls fight?:awesome:

16. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    2016.1.11 update

After every episode of HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen finished airing, an episode of HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo will be launched on Hulu.jp

In the first episode, Ogino Yuka, Nishigata Marina and Seiji Reina of NGT48 will be featured.

In the second episode, Nakai Rika, Tano Ayaka and Nishimura Nanako of NGT48 will be featured.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2065142/full/

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    That was very funny. I understood most of what was going on but probably missed a little bit here and there. A very language intensive episode for those who don't know much Japanese but episode 2 looks like it'll be easier for those who don't know much :)

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Tabeshoujo.. i see what they did there...

Many ikemen lovers in both group, isn't it? :^^;:

Also, Naoppi = Mio??? Flawless logic :^O^::^^;:

20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

looks like next episode is going for an early homerun by unleashing the monster that is Mio singing