HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

OK! As the title states, we HKT fans have long been awaiting our girls to continue on their success from their debut, which thankfully managed to sell over 250k in it's first week!

So who do you guys want to be center. Mind you want and think are very different cause chances are it'll stay a Meru center, but this is just for fun and to find out the general public's preference.

• 1- Sashihara Rino, aka Sasshi, AKB48's current center in the election, and HKT48's queen.
      [​IMG]

2- Kodama Haruka, aka Haruppi, HKT48's original center, a concurrent member in Team A and a hardworking ace.
      [​IMG]

3- Miyawaki Sakura, aka Sakuratan, HKT48's first ranking member and per the election and the most popular original HKT48 member.
      [​IMG]

4- Tashima Meru, aka Meru, 2nd gen newcomer, Akimoto's Yasushi's favorite kid and HKT48's current center.
      [​IMG]

Also, if you pick someone, please please state why, at least give us a brief reason, we would love to know what HKT fans think of these girls.

Edit: I have also added senbatsu to the title, to expand this thread, you can now choose you dream senbatsu as well!

Edit2: Added more options, now you can choose anyone else, or WCenter.

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Re: HKT48's 2nd single center, who do you want?

Kayz, I'll go ahead!

Of course, you know who my pick will be. Tbh it was a tie between Sasshi and Haruppi, just cause Sasshi's awesome and I think settling for someone else besides Haruppi and Meru would stop the clashes, but I'd choose my oshi anytime. Haruppi has worked hard for her debut single, but didn't get a chance to center it, drama and everything aside, I think she deserves this one last chance to center an HKT single before HKT moves forward, after seeing her just once in that position shining the way she wants, I would be happy to accept whoever the management gives that place to. It has bought us far more troubles than it's worth.

So yea tdlr; fairness.

I have added Sakuratan just cause she's a darling, and as much as she has been unappreciated lately, she should have a chance to compete for center, cause she proved she deserved it and is loved by the fans.

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Hmm, I'm not sure if this thread is a good idea. This topic is too divisive... [think]

Also I want a Murashige-centered single. :p

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Hmmmm.....I'll talk to HRP about it. But I don't see why we can't have a civilized conversation, seriously everyone can listen out to each other and it will be fine. Besides I have seen many people on twitter saying it should be Sasshi center so that really expands the choices, and Sakuratan is there....

And, DP, please be realistic :XD:

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

It' not that divisive actually.
    I mean there's pretty much actually only 2 centers in HKT.
    I doubt Sasshi counts as one :^^;:
    She's more of the mother, she'd be near the sides, not at the dead center where she'll be casting a shadow over the girls... :hmm:

And Haruppi!!! :^O^:
    I want to see her as the center at the very least! It's really sad how she got pushed aside for Meru (though I understand why :fp: ), so I hope that she'd at least get some recognition for the efforts she put in to try win back the center position.

Sakura... I don't feel she's the center material... :^^;:
    She's more like Yuko if you think about it. She shines more WITH others, not IN FRONT of others.

And Murashige. Well I hope there'll be a coupling song, done by the Gui Gui Senbatsu >< AHAHA :awesome:

6. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^You'd surprised, 2ch is raving right now. The entire discussion is just about whether Sasshi should be center or not :XD:

I don't even what this is but I'll link it
    http://i.imgur.com/JvL7qlG.jpg

Also since I added dream senbatsu here's my pick!

Senbatsu: Matsuoka Natsumi, Tashima Meru, Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Anai Chihiro, Wakatabe Haruka, Tani Marika, Fuchigami Mai, Okada Kanna, Motomura Aoi, Kumazawa Serina, Moriyasu Madoka, Murashige Anna and Akiyoshi Yuka.

7. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^That's the wrong topic lol.
    It's talking about the AKB48 32nd Single.
    Either ways, it says that the song would be some marching song (like Idol no Yoake)

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^ Ooops :XD: linked the wrong image. Anyways, don't you guys think there's a high possibility she'd be considered for center? I mean Sasshi is AKB's #1 right now, yea she's not Akimoto's favorite but she'll bring in a lot of sales if she was center. Y'knaw mostly from China.

9. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    She may be AKB's center now, but she can't hog the center position.
    That's not why she was sent there. I mean sure, sale will boom, but it's to the extent of the growth of HKT. The second single will then be forever known as the Sasshi's HKT single, not HKT single.

10. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think the actual system is good

but will there some changes

haruppi will be center
    meru and sakuratan center in coupling and sasshi with a solo with

My Senbatsu

KUMAZAWA SERINA, TANAKA NATSUMI, sasshi, meru, mio, murashigue, tani, chiyori, chihiron, rabutan, natsu, aoitan, madoka, sakuratan, haruppi, and or yukachan or okada (and i can't decide about these two i_i)

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    [​IMG]

I would lol so hard if Aki-P makes it a tri-center with Sasshi, Meru and Haruppi, lord that just be hilarious.

But honestly, one way or another the new single will almost definitely be a Meru and Haruppi WCenter- I mean cmon, as if Aki-P will EVER not let his favorite member be center, especially after she ranks in her first Sousenkyou, similarly, as if Aki-P is going to neglect a member after he places her in a con-current position in the AKBG.

12. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Yea, kill me :XD: I don't think he likes very much to put her in center from what I saw on the show where he comments about the preliminary results. He would go too far for her is another thing though, she has way too many fans and is backed by insane crazy wotas, so taking her off the front lines would be stupid in terms of a business perspective.

13. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Even though my oshi is sakura I want the center to be haruppi. This girl deserves to get the position back.With meru and sakura behind her then sasshi mio and lovetan.

Hopefully serina and boss gets their position in it please. Haha. But like this we have to leave out someone? Hmmm.....

14. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

Since Meru was put as center, I'll support her until another girl becomes the new center.
    If Haruppi happens to be put as center again, I'll support her. If a new random member from 3rd gen is put as center, I'll support this new member.

I don't care about who is the center.
    I care about HKT48.

15. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Damn it. There really should be 'Plus 1' buttons for this forum.
    I'd spam it on KyuketsuNyanNyan's post ><

16. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I don't know why, but that was a very nice thought :)

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Any girl in HKT deserves to be center in equal matter. There isn't a right or bad choice here at all. No one in HKT is considerably more talented compared to the others, so there's a pretty level playing field.

Still I don't think Sasshi would be a great choice as center because she doesn't really need it. She's already extremely popular and the exposure would be better used to promote some other girls.

Sakura doesn't need it was much either, she'll be popular without the help / push girls like Haruppi and Meru are getting.

Ideally I would like Aoi to be center, since she's quite, energetic and a pretty good dancer. I think she would do great with the casual crowd as well.

But in the end it will be either Haruppi or Meru, and I'll go with Meru. I just want this stupid center discussion to be over and maybe the Haruppi fans who think it's her God Given Right to be center will move on if management is clear that Meru is their center.

18. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

a nice thougt is sasshi center with murashigue, chori, marika and rikopi on sides! :lol:

19. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i agree with you about the haruppi pointless rage ( but i'm voted on haruppi)

but...

nmb has 2 centers
    ske has 2 centers

why not hkt?

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Because HKT isn't NMB and HKT isn't SKE. What works for those groups doesn't have to work for HKT. AKB did alright with 1 center all those years.

O I didn't see we could also discuss senbatsu.

I would like too see at least two more second gens and my picks would be Tani Marika and Yamada Marina. Akiyoshi is a great choice too but she's still so young, she'll get her chance.

I think Nao and Cinnamon will be out compared to Suki! Skip!