1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Maybe that will happen, maybe it won't. It doesn't matter, the management's decisions were never the the endpoint to any discussion. As long as we can voice our opinion in any matter, we will :) I mean Yuko fans won't stop talking about her being center even if Mayuyu was chosen. And it's not just center, there are about tones of decisions the management makes that fans aren't happy about, or at the very least discuss about. HKT used to be a very quiet group and people are used to it because they weren't operating on the large scale they have now. But eventually the bigger the group becomes, the problems/clashes increases as well, it didn't happen to AKB, SKE or NMB, so don't expect HKT to be that way now either.

Instead of wanting fans to accept who center is, I think it's more profitable for fans to accept that center will always be a split road discussion. It's not just profitable but very natural for the group to have difference in opinion, it's what marks the success of it. Fans aren't always submissive to what's been given. I think you can either pick a side or just be neutral, and look into other aspects of the group you like. But the differences will never go. That's why I made this thread. It used to be a one sided conversation in each girl's respective thread, now we can all openly lay it out and say what we have. Honestly whoever you support I respect that, just don't expect everyone to be in complete agreement.

about 1st gens who were out last time, I think it's also a final chance for them to get into senbatsu at least once.

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^^AKB used the 1-center system mainly in the earlier years. I'm hoping HKT will do so too :awesome:
    Else the 2-center system will work to satisfy most fans, but not create the same competitive environment that AKB blossomed in, the same environment that fired Haruppi up.

So I hope they'll go for the 1-center system :/
    I believe HKT needs to be more competitive to succeed... Especially since they're all still so young [speechless]

3. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

LET ME LOVE YOU.

I only disagree at one point. In my opinion, Aoitan would be a terrible center, haha. Even though she has the looks and is one of the best dancers of group, if not the best, that cry-baby side of her would mess with everything. I think girls like her and Mio who are very shy and are constantly nervous on speaking in public don't work as center.

Regarding the senbatsu, I agree with those who want Riinu and Natsumikan in it. They deserve this chance, at least for this one single. I would drop Wakaharu and Shinamon for them.

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^^True dat. But it's also different. AKB never put that much emphasis or importance on center before, the perks that come with being center now are way too much bigger, that's why it's considered a big deal. I mean these days eve the dance formation is so solid in every point it's thoughtfully decided to promote the center and the kami members. That didn't happen in the early AKB at all.

^No Wakaharu is just gonna mark the end of something that has so much potential. I have feeling if they don't include her this time and with her withering place, she'll be ignored for reals after the end of the single's promotions.

5. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

well... thinking better 1-center system actually is good, because girls will work more and more hard

but i think hkt must have a system who satisfy everyone, like changing the centers in another singles...

and they can't put sasshi on center.... she is uber famous and she don't need center in hkt too...

6. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

wakaharu really need to decide her chara... she has the best antics, but she aways is overshadowed by the other crazy members... is the same with nao and shinamon

7. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

Yep, this is sad, but I believe she won't be a regular senbatsu member anyways. When the 3rd gens finally join the group, I'm predicting that girls like her, Nao, Shinamon and maybe even Chori are going to be removed from the senbatsu line.

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Unlike Cinamon and Nao, Wakaharu gives off the aura of a front girl. That's why I always find it awkward when she's last. She's just someone who needs a push and can work it easily after that. Like I mentioned before she used to very popular and even if it was due to her father's background, it gave her a good head start.

9. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Shinamon and Wakaharu can just so be something more, you know.. There's just so much potential in them (especially with Wakaharu) but they really aren't given that much attention. At least Shinamon does go on and regularly do MC's to get herself out there, but still, there could just be so much more that they could make the girls challenge. Especially like that LoD where Wakaharu was just everywhere, that's some stamina and skill, I kid you not.

10. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    I totally agree with that. I think HKT need a 1-center system, its makes a healthy rivality.
    When you see at the AKB nowdays they use 3-4 center. There is no competitive. Thats why they still dont have a true center after Acchan.
    SKE with w Matsui, also a problem, just like NMB SayaMilky(sometimes +Nana)

BTW, I think it will be Haruppi-Meru Wcenter .

-------------------------------------------------------
    About the senbastu
    11 sure:
    Tajima , Kodama , Miyawaki , Matsuoka , Moriyasu , Sashihara , Lovetan , Tomonaga , Murashige , Anai , Motomura
    for the left 5 places:
    Ueki , Wakatabe , Shimono , Nakanishi , Fuchigami
    Tani, Akiyoshi , Yamada , Okada

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Sakura received most votes of HKT48 member after Sasshi. She pulled HKT in the 4th sousenkyo as the only ranked member. The election is not the only tool to determine an ace but I would make a good choice to give her the chance to head up the next A-side. If you had listed all the member though I would have picked matsuoka. HKT48 seems to mix things up with fresh centers and I think she would be a great choice.

12. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

@SnipaKill, @tumblewush

I don’t disagree, but I also think that they don’t call people’s attention naturally like other members do. Even though Nao isn’t that popular, she stands out for me because she can play instruments. The same goes for Riinu, she is a very good dancer and that adorable smile makes me want to know more about her. Natsumikan... well... everybody knows she is awesome.
    But when I think about Wakaharu and Shinamon, all that comes into my mind is "hardworking girls" and I don't think this is enough to make me want to root for them.
    Wakaharu should really join the variety line, It would be good for her character. She was so funny when she was the center for that banana episode of Odekake.... About Shinamon… if at least she weren't in Tengoku Yarou for the Legend Stage, but in a better unit like when she was in Glory Days... [speechless]

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

This. I mean in SayoCrawl, just who exactly was center? 4 girls?! They're trying too hard to make everyone happy. Paruru for Aki-p, Yuko for the fans, Tomomi for her goodbye and Mayuyu? Aki-p again? One day he wants Mayuyu center and the other it's Paruru. He totally killed the meaning of center, even in So Long the so called Mayuyu center single, the first verse with the girls rotating around is so metaphoric and annoying, it's screaming out "Management can't make up their mind" so we can't disagree, because basically at this point even Yuko can be considered center. But here it's different we know Meru is decided for center, so were trying to voice our opinion for a double center, something that is far different than four girls put in a position that hardly fits two. This kinda rivalry is what made HKT big.

and yayz for first Sakura vote :cute:

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

First of all, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Why September? That's ages away!!!! :angry:

Second, HARUPPI!

I feel the concurrency with Team A is like a consolation gift cause they made her the center to be pushed aside once Meru came in, but since she's the 2nd highest member to rank (well, Sashi won, but... you know, from the ORIGINAL HKT lol), she really deserves it (and a little push will never hurt).

Even if it is a double center with Meru like SKE/NMB use to do.

15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I'd assume they would make it a Sasshi/Meru wCenter.

16. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

I disagree. This concurrent position will only help her to be more and more popular, so this can't be a consolation prize. People talk as if Haruppi is totally being neglected, which I personally don't see happen.

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    If you're going to use the election as an argument, wouldn't it make sense that sakura would deserveto be centre? She never got the backing from management Haruppi did, yet she ranked higher (again).

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Absolutely. Even though I said I wanted to see Haruppi center, I also strongly support a Sakuratan center, and wouldn't be the slightest bit mad about it happening, in fact I would be really really happy, cause for the past year everyone (including myself) has been giving so much attention to Meru and Haruppi and Haruppi getting fan's recognition, forgetting that there's someone who already has a long time. that's why I included her, even though the management may find it unlikely, there are a lot off fans who still believe in it, and it's plenty realistic, so there's no harm in putting it out there as a possible option.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Haruppi center ftw.
    And man Sasshi should not be a center in HKT. For the election, sure but definitely not in HKT. Sakuratan shouldn't be either (she's more like the Milky position if Haruppi is Sayanee, hehe). Meru is...well, let's just stick her in KIII and she can be center there. But I want Haruppi for singles center!

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I voted for Meru. Let me explain.

This is simply because for the balance of HKT48. Meru has a potential yet fulfilled. She need more exposure to grow her character and her fanbase.

Haruppi is more complete than Meru, so she need less this center position.

Also, we have to be realist. Management won't fall back on their decision. If they stop now, Meru will be hurt. She needs to grow the most. So it's out of question.

Haruppi will get center once HKT popularity will settle in everyones mind and if management want it.