1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. moonlit

moonlit Member

Haruppi, the one true HKT center, lol. Though I've come to accept Meru too.
    I agree with those who say that Sasshi shouldn't be center, not in HKT. I sincerely hope Murashige is cvloser to the front this time ><

2. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i voted for Queen Tashima Meru the Real True Center of HKT48

her energy & cute expressions are so ace & center like

it should be her

Tashima Meru

Queen of HKT48

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I added two extra options to the poll. The vote's been reset, so you may now vote again for your previous choice or redo your vote in case you wish to.

4. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    clearly it should be tanaka natsumi

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Wakaharu!! she has more center aura in her little toe than haruppi and meru combined.

6. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

disco-san, normally i don't mind saying a lot of things about haruppi fans, because well, you can't make everyone in agreement, but it's very heartbreaking to see people think this way of us. i supported haruppi for some time and this must be most exaggerated thing anyone said about her fans. if you're supporting something, it has nothing to do with thinking it's a godly right or anything. I would understand you if it was impossible or out of the question but as you can see, it's very sensible and something that is backed up by reality not just wild dreams. yes i understand the issue comes up alot (just in her thread) and it might bring her and her fans some hate but if you want to be something bigger than average, you will deal with that. even the girl you chose, meru has made herself plenty f antis, because this is the cost of getting popularity and being big. it also means you are close to success. just like how paruru and a lot of pushed girls are always talked about imagine haruppi being pushed by fans instead of management, even though the management treated her very decently, she is one of the first girls to be dropped from a great position only 1 spot behind, that is because she shows signs of fighting spirit and wants to improve so we her fans support her. honestly if haruppi didn't care and acted coldly, i wouldn't want to support a girl who has no desire or ambition but a girl on fire makes you want to do things to help her because she is trying her best. so if it goes down to losing some older fans/or gain haters it's okay because in the long run haruppi will benefit alot. don't expect the fans to always accept whatever they are given, even you i think sometimes you will oppose some decisions. accepting everything makes us really looks like foolish fans who are blinded and without thought.

truthfully, there's no need to mention long run, it is working as we speak. the masses haruppi gained in this short months are very impressive. haruppi captured many hearts, in little span of time her fans work proved to be more helpful than her standing by herself with little fans. they have made haruppi's name known to almost every single akb fan. even in indonesia, it's growing one of the strongest fanbases and right here. we started with few people, and now we have so much more recognition and people supporting haruppi. meru is an amazing child, she is a spectacular center but that doesn't make haruppi any less better or sakuratan in fact or anyone with potential, there's nothing wrong with wanting different. like Reveen said, kodama haruka became a trademark an dim proud for all the work people did not just in the japanese or indonesian community but also the international and online community. now when you say the name haruppi, a different feeling comes, instead of before, people will instantly associate it with failure then hardwork and success, they will remember her story and now they have a choice of supporting her or not. without reminding the management of our existence we wouldn't come so far, kennin, 37th place and firm stand in #2, now we look for something much more than hkt center which is high status in akb, but it's also nice to taste this one victory before moving on.

so im sorry if you find it annoying but this is the showbiz we don't think it's a god given right at all but we would liek to support her in having a better chance, that's what all fans should aim for, look higher for their oshi, if they settle for whatever they have, the growth wills top and akb wouldn't be the success it is now. it's just like the thousands of people who support oshima san being center or the ones who fought so hard for amina to be senbatsu. just like every other girl , im sure every girl has a story and a journey that led her to where she stands.

when you have a cause that is good enough and ultimately difference of opinion makes diversity and benefit the group. it's like supporting every other thing in many aspect of life, this is what campaign, supporting is about. im sure a lot of people here are passionate about something they want to support some may not find the place to take the load off their chest or voice their opinion but here we are very grateful, we have the opportunity to do so, and have an audience who may at occasions visit and love haruppi then join us, and gradually growth takes place.

let me state that once and if haruppi becomes center and the goal is reached, time will pas by and it will only be fair to pass on this chance to other girls as well. at the time many would have worked just as hard when hkt reaches 4th gen or even 4rd gen. having a rotating center every couple of years is the right thing to do. change has to take place, whether the center changes or brings an ultimate Wcenter.

i'm not saying this personally but to everyone who thinks this way, to answer from haruppi fans once and make it clear. i'm sorry if im not clear, i hope you at least understand my message.

Edit: sorry forgot to add, it's not just what you said about her god given right, but in general, from your posts about the center issue, you seemed skeptical of her fans' work. but as said i don't mind your opinion about haruppi fans.

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I'm very democratic, asked HRP to add those two options since they seem very popular on demand :) At the end I will also try to pile up the girls votes who aren't in the poll. And since there are people who answered with "It doesn't matter" There's also a "I don't care" option which apparently HRP thought it's best to replace with any of the other choices.

Actually I think it's better, as an HKT fan, you should care or have some sort of opinion.

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Haruppi for center.

But what I really hope is that SERINA will be in the senbatsu!!!

9. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Boss should be center. [rock]

But that's not going to happen, so I went with Sakura.

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I like realism :XD:

The new options are bringing in Sasshi and Sakuratan votes! I love this diversity :cute: *It made me look stupid for adding them previously*

11. jenny

jenny Kenkyuusei

LOVETAN FOR CENTER

12. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

This post wasn't directed to me, but since I think it affects my point of view, I'll reply to it.
    I'm one of those fans who accept everything (everyone, btw). However, I'm not blind at all and I do have my own thoughts and opinions. But... what's wrong about seeing HKT48 like a group instead of a girl and her backdancers? What's wrong about supporting Meru or any other girl because they were put as center when nobody knew anything about them? Like I said, even if tomorrow a new 3rd gen member is choosen as new center, I will support her. Does this make me a blind and foolish fan? NO. It makes me someone who cheer for a member who is in a very exposed position and need support to be able to do her best for the sake of the whole group.

Of course, if this girl happens to be a totally awkward and talentless person, I'll not accept her being center. But if she's talented, hardworking and a perfect idol like Meru, I see no reason why I shouldn't support her.

This is my personal opinion :)

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Tani

To me she is the most interesting member by far.

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    As a fellow Haruppi fan i read your whole post.
    First, even though we are in a forum i really think you should shorten your speech. I can feel you have many feelings going on this matter but please you have to organize it or even i won't be able to understand the true meaning of your message.

Second, i think we sound a little bit too dramatic over Haruppi's situation. Or at least now. Yeah she got difficult moment, but now she got kennin position and she earned a wonderful 37th. Maybe it's time to move on and get over words like "struggle", which is the root of the controversies.

PS : i have already changed my sig, in order to "move on". I want to precise i've never been part of the "let's take her back to her rightful place". There's no "true" center in HKT48. And there's no unfair situation. Because as Disco said, they all deserve attention.

You have to, above all, support HKT48 as a whole. Hating members because she shadow your oshimen is utter nonsense.

15. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    HARUPPI CENTER ONEGAI

I mean really, hasn't she struggled long enough. Just let the poor girl center a single at least once to show that all this struggling has finally paid off.

16. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

@gocchisama

that's the only time i mentioned meru. i never said i hated her :wtf: she's amazing.

i didn't say anyone hated or loved haruppi. im just trying to make it clear why i want to support her. your opinion is yours and very much respected. there's no need to move on or declare a change of heart for me, it's not something id kill myself for, it's just i support her being center, i don't see what's big about it.

and i didn't mention struggle once either :) you keep reading it wrong.

17. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

"Poor girl"
    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...

[meme removed because SnipaKill asked me to remove it.
    He/she thinks the meme was offensive and I don't want to offend anyone :p ]

18. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

^but i don't pity her. it's just like how people misunderstand thinking every haruppi oshi is a meru hater.

i think i tried to get my message across but i hope it doesn't cause trouble. if you want to see what's dramatic, have a visit to the the actually popular members of akb like paruru and acchan who are/were pushed, even if it's not here, you'd understand.

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I think concerning senbatsu Tani Marika is confirmed to be joining senbatsu ever since she was added to AKB's under girls. I think Okamoto has a large chance too since she ranked in the preliminary results for the election.

20. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

^^ I'm sorry, that was regarding crunky12's post about how the "poor girl" is "struggling".