HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

oh okay :p

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Just to be clear, you mean that you removed the following sentence from your sig, right? "Supporting HKT's center in claiming back her rightful place". If this is so, I applaud you!

I believe this is what @discotheque was referring to when he said that Haruppi's fans think that being center is her God-given right. And it's hard to convince others that you don't think like that when you have that sentence in your signature. As much as I like Haruppi, being center is not her rightful place, or anyone else's for that matter.

As for the poll, I didn't vote yet because I don't care much about who is center. There should be a "Anyone is fine" option. :) The only thing that I would like though is for the center to change again. I don't want HKT to have an "immovable center", regardless of who it is. That's boring. That raises one single member too far and relegates the others to the category of glorified back dancers. HKT should be a GROUP above all.

As for senbatsu wishlists: I think that by the time this single comes on, Team KIII will already have been formed. The senbatsu will have half members from each team and will look like this:

Anai Chihiro
    Kodama Haruka
    Fuchigami Mai
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Motomura Aoi
    Murashige Anna
    Okada Kanna
    Okamoto Nao
    Sakaguchi Rino
    Sashihara Rino
    Tani Marika
    Tashima Meru
    Tomonaga Mio
    +1 someone else :XD:

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Stop being picky. Did i say that you hated Meru? No.

And the world "struggle" was like in every Signature of Haruppi's fan, including me. That's why most people are mocking haruppi's fan for being overreactive about it.

When i say move on, it's about how we shouldn't consider Haruppi as a Martyr being demoted from her "rightful place" anymore and treat her now as a front girl of HKT48. I don't target anyone when i say that but it is clearly the reason why Disco is sarcastic about Haruppi's topic and it's clearly what we should change.

I care being the most objective possible. Don't take it personally and get the whole picture.

4. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

disco san is one person, i am sure there are a lot of others, but like i said she's gaining so many more fans especially in the japanese community, so it doesn't matter if they are sarcastic, not everyone will see this the same way. everyone can stick to their own opinion, i don't wish to promote haruppi as someone who is struggling because she is perfectly fine now, but i also want her as center, can't these two be mutually exclusive? it's my opinion.

and

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i've never put it at the first place. I remember , when Haruppi's thread was like 5 page long, Selphie asked me if i could put her Super post link in my SIG. But i politely refused to put the last sentence because it was too much. But i guess i kind of feel bad for her that time so i let the first sentence up. But now Haruppi is in great shape and i think it's time to "move on".

Yeah, about that...i would say yes and no. If we step back a little bit about the center decision, it does matter a lot who to choose as center. When Aki-p choose Acchan as AKB center, it was to shape an image for everyone to recognize AKB48. If he had chosen to shuffle the center for each song, AKB48 would have had no "face" recognizable and wouldn't have the impact we all know now.

Having a "settled" center in necessary for HKT48 to have a "face". Well Sasshi is the center of the whole AKB franchise for the next single so i'm definitively sure she's too busy to be center for HKT side, but if you get my idea, Meru still have to be center so we can recognize HKT48 with her appearing in variety show or others.

I agree it may be boring, but HKT is still at their second single. It's not like AKB48 who got Acchan center like 7th in a row. HKT still got a good margin; and eventually will come with a W center like the Sister group.

PS : i don't know which duo is the best... i don't like Meru-Haruppi conbi. MeruMio sounds better, and Sakura Haruppi as well. They give different appeal IMO.

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well i apologize but i wasn't thinking about Meru at all when i was saying that. I was genuinely thinking of it in general and not someone in particulary

Maybe you didn't know but in the Ue kara Sashiko thread, some people call themselves "legitimate hater" so it kind of made me furious. I was referring to them.

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

There! you guys win, I changed mine (even if it wasn't directed towards me, damn I feel guilty). And I only did it for DreamingPebbles okay :tongue: *sheesh is this what's troubling everyone* :XD:

@DP, I asked HRP to add it :( do you guys want me to reset it again and "It doesn't matter"?

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    LOL thanks, Snipa. Don't feel guilty about it. And don't worry, no need to reset it again. I'll vote for the double center. [rock]

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Anything to please you :awesome:

Btw you can always just choose "I don't care" and on September I'll count those votes scattered throughout the thread anyways separately, like there's someone who wanted Tani for center :^O^:

Well going to sleep now, please be nice to each other everyone, I don't want this thread to go, took me time to put it together :hmm:

Edit: someone else chose Sasshi.

Edit2: Asked sukipo to remove his meme, cause I can swear crunky was trolling :hehe: plus S48 doesn't like memes :XD: and it's mean :)

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    My Senbatsu Predicton:

Team H:
    Anai Chihiro
    Kodama Haruka
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Motomura Aoi
    Murashige Anna
    Nakanishi Chiyori
    Ōta Aika
    Sashihara Rino

KKS/Team KIII:
    Akiyosji Yuka
    Fuchigami Mai
    Okamoto Naoko
    Tani Marika
    Tashima Meru
    Tomonaga Mio

11. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

i love hkt and almost everyone is cute! but i want sakura center if not then haruppi <3 :inlove:

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    This time, I want haruppi to center the next single! :D

Sasshi will be the center for AKB's next single so I don't thnk she will center in the 2nd single. :)

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

*chants* Ta-shi-ma! Ta-shi-ma! Ta-shi-ma! :banana:

IMO they should make Meru the immovable center and just let HKT48 ride or die with her. [rock]

Haruppi would make a great center, but she's already 16 and just now finding her true groove... Meru is only 13... and IMO when she is 16... with Sasshi's guidance...

[​IMG]
    ...Meru Tashima will rule the world. [smoke]

IMO Haruppi doesn't need the center position to shine anymore... she just needs to be noticed. Let Meru take HKT48 to the top, then Haruppi can do her thing from there. [dance]

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @SnipaKill You know I love you like a brother (figuratively speaking) but I will have to abstain from voting on this.

I am, as some of you know, Haruppi Oshi when it comes to HKT. But I hate to see the division the whole center argument creates among the fans of this group. It is unrealistic of me, but I really wish all us fans could come together for the sake of HKT, and to shock the hell out of management cause I fell they need to be kept on their toes from time to time. I will say that if Cinnamon and Serinu are not in this senbatsu, angry letters to management WILL be written. And I don't believe Sasshi would accept Center for HKT singles. She is to invest in raising these girls and knows that she would severely overshadow the group as a whole if she allowed that to happen. So I will sit back, try to wait patiently for the single to release, and enjoy it (hopefully, most probably) when it does come out. Because I support the group, who ever management puts center. In the mean time I will grab some popcorn and watch this thread. ;)

15. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Seriinu for center! :D

I don't think center position is important anymore so i voted for wcenter but if there is a choice that says its not important anymore then i would definitely choose that and since HKT has a lot of recognizable aces now that even if you become center it doesn't necessarily mean that they will shine more than the others or will lure more fans than the others. As for the senbatsu predictions.

Kodama Haruka
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Sashihara Rino
    Tomonaga Mio
    Tashima Meru
    Oota Aika
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Anai Chihiro
    Motomoura Aoi

these are the members that will definitely get in senbatsu since they are the pushed/recognizable members. As for the rest I'm hoping that it'll be:

Tani Marika
    Fuchigami Mai
    Wakatabe Haruka
    Murashige Anna
    Nakanishi Chiyori
    and Kumazawa Serina < this girl needs to be noticed! She's really great in dancing and has stage presence in theater performances imo

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

aratafuru, your conclusion that somebody who is 'already 16' can't be a proper center anymore, so it has to be 13 yo girl is disturbing, imo. So, what, the age limit has been shot again? 16 yo is now an old hag, too old to be center? O_O; Yuuko was 17 when she auditioned for AKB, no?
    Admitedly the joke is on me here, but I find it ridiculous. Most candidates for AKB center position right now are 19. Why does there have to be such an age limit for HKT?

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

You're totally entitled to you opinion. [rock] I'm only a casual fan, so I tend to see things from a detached viewpoint, so I don't get emotional about anything. [cool] But IMO it is not about age... but it is about potential. IMO in order for Meru Tashima to achieve her fullest potential (I think she is the next Jurina) she should start now. IMO there is nothing quite like the center position... the pressure is relentless... the only way to get used to it is to just keep standing there.

IMO if they keep trading center spot from Haruppi > Meru > Haruppi or someone else... then HKT48 doesn't become stronger. IMO it is like Aachan... Aki-p made her center... and just stuck with her until the end. Haruppi was center more by default I think... that's why AKi-p was able to replace her when he saw someone with more potential. [rock]

18. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

I don't really get how HKT48 would become stronger by just pushing one front member as the ultimate ace? Wouldn't it be better if they have like a rotating center? and I mean rotating not just Haruppi/Meru, instead of just 1 or 2 members reaching their potential and helping HKT grow, isn't it much better if a LOT of members reach their full potential and HKT grow as a group? But we all know that the center will be Meru anyway since AkiP will most likely choose his favorite. This is just my opinion too :D

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I agree. Serina is underrated. But I'm a bit afraid for her, and also for WakaHaru, Shinamon and Tanaka Natsumi. It seems like they are already being left behind by the 2nd generation, and as HKT grows in number they will find it harder and harder to get some space under the spotlights. I guess they're destined to become theater-only performers.

20. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

:cute:

@hjr, no problem ;) I love how you and aki are open minded about it, not everyone has to want their oshi center. But I do anyways :XD: