1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I agree with you. Serina is great and is my absolute favorite but since she already missed the previous senbatsu I guess we will never see her in a HKT single senbatsu
    :( :(

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Both Serinu and Natsumikan are two of the most spectacular underdogs I've seen. I've never seen two neglected girls grow and transform so beautifully in such a period of time to become obvious potentials. Honestly I usually understand why some girls like Maiko or are neglected, they just don't have what it takes, I felt the same way about those two, plus I didn't find them very pretty or appealing, but now gosh! they both grew their hair and somehow they're more beautiful. Their performances are also one of the best amongst all girls. I think there's yet a chance for them to redeem themselves with this new single, they're not out of the game yet.

3. echiezo

echiezo Kenkyuusei

I prefer Meru at center position~ :p
    not only because she is my oshi, but also she has tried to be the best at center...
    maybe at first that because the management pushed her, but she was also trying a lot to be the best at center positon..
    I see her effort and that's why she deserve to be center :cute:

4. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    everybody knows the haruppi case and i even i voted for haruppi

but one thing...

meru in center was good as hell!

She shows so much enthusiasm that becomes exciting!

5. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    I voted another member : Fuchigami Mai.
    Because she has the center aura

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I want Meru to be the center for this single. I just voted for Sasshi because she needed votes though. I'm sure Sasshi will most probably give the center position to the other girls who feel like they need it like Meru, Sakura or Haruppi. Meru worked for the 1st single so maybe it will work just the same for the next one. Sasshi is always in AKB and HKT senbatsu anyway so I think she doesn't need it.

Meru will be the next big thing and Sakura will be the ace not counting Sasshi so yeah it should be on Meru. Haruppi tried but I guess HKT wants to go in another direction.

7. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

The only way for Seriinu to be included in the senbatsu is if she becomes a fan favorite just like Mio and Sakura or become AkiP's new favorite girl but we all know this won't happen because he has 1 already in HKT. :D

@snipakill: I just don't find the center thing important anymore within the 48 group lol. Even if you're in the sideline, you can still become an Ace of the group and can even outshine the "chosen" center just like Sakuratan

8. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    who will be the center is like endless discussion, since everyone here have their own oshi and their own reason to make their oshi as center. :D

okay, no doubt the center candidates are Meru, Haruppi and Sakuratan. I can't think about another member as center even sasshi or love-tan. Every member who i was mentioned have their own struggle and story behind so that isn't necessary to tell it here. So honestly i don't mind who will be the center and just let management to decide it.

It's more interest to discuss will it be a single center or double center, many fans judge HKT is the most balance ever in 48 group. just look at AKB which hasn't center, SKE with over power of WMatsui and so NMB with sayanee and milky case. I think HKT must try to using Wcenter concept like what SKE and NMB do, may be it won't causing the over power case which happened in SKE and NMB, HKT has many potential girls and Wcenter can pull more member to be front girl and surely exposed.

so other than just thinking who will be on the front, management can pull and give some expose to other member beside the 3. For HKT sake, at least Natsu, Madoka, Wakaharu, Riinu and Mai must be given more expose may be more girls from 2nd gen too

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I don't see the need to put my oshi at center when we can have a fresh new member to generate a ton of buzz. Someone like Akiyoshi Yuka if the song fits her personality. If its cool theme go with matsuoka or moriyasu. Aki-p decide a theme and pick an appropriate girl to center the song, let harrupi and sakura shine brightly around them (sorta like how shinoda and kojima always prominently feature in songs without centering). Love-tan and Sasshi will provide the valuable senpai support.

Rinuu is great and a one-girl laugh track on Hyakkaten. She always has nice reactions to funny moments on the show. I want her and tanaka on the next single but who to replace? I'd hate for shimono and wakatabe to lose their spots, even if it's just for one single.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakuratan, she is the most popular, she out shined everyone in HKT except Sasshi i guess, but yeah, as someone said, she is like Yuko, she doesn't need to be center to shine, she shines and captures attention even if she is in the back row (this i guess, cause she was never in the back row i think, except in UZA but that's an exception cause it's AKB) Meru is my second option, cause it's Meru, she did great in Sukix3, Haruppi is a nice girl but i never really thought that she is the perfect fit for center, Meru is more like a center, but yeah, that's just my own opinion :inlove:

11. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

@ akisato... pretty much what gocchisama said. HKT48 is kinda still new, so IMO they need a constant face. Like in a 10 second tv commercial or magazine ad... the normal person is not going to be able to remember every face... probably only just one.

IDK...

...the Meruppi WCenter looks pretty awesome IMO. :drool: LOL.

What is kinda sad is that no matter how high Sakuratan ranks in the Sousenkyou... she will probably always stand to the left or right of Meru and Haruppi in a HKT48 shot. I guess she shouldn't feel bad though... it is the same way for Sasshi... and she was ranked number 1. :XD:

12. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    *Throws a post in between the Experts discussion :p*

I voted for Sakuratan, cause I like her shine, presence and expressions, but on the other hand... she will shine through where ever she is placed I gather... :)

I dont really know Meru *Sorry... still new to HKT*... But as she has been given the chance as Current Center, im sure she would do fine and I would see her and find out more about her... :)

Sasshi doest need, and shouldnt, be center for HKT Single imho, she is also to busy AKB wise right now I would guess... and I do think she is better at being "Mother/QUeen" for HKT instead and song writing :p

Haruppi, well.. she is being pushed more in AKB than HKT with the concurrency, or what ? =) If she is atleast in HKT Kami/Senbatsu or whatever we call it... that should be fine :)

Just an question... if more and more generations are coming into HKT and 3rd generation is there already... isnt it then soon gonna be and need for an new team in HKT ? Like Team KIII, like 2nd Gen. in AKB48 was Team K and 3 Gen. Team B ?

/Explorerdk

13. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    may be you're right, seems like acchan with previous AKB. but i hope it won't be as long as acchan, i don't want AKB's top condition come to HKT. AKB hang to much on acchan and when acchan leave the group, no center condition happened now. lol, i just can't find what word matched with AKB condition now. :D

even though i am thinking like that now, i just can't feel meru would be downed by haruppi on center position but it is as hard as to think haruppi wouldn't be a center for the next single. You are knowing all about both story behind right? So i think, Wcenter will be a great solution for this case. and for sakura, she is nice girl but i don't know she is fit for center position so let her shine among the girl without any push from management.

If the 3rd gen come first before the single, it is fun if the 3rd gen steal the center from haruppi and meru, isn't it? lol :lol:

14. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Who I want based on my bias: Anai Chihiro
    Based on my favorite center: Kodama Haruka
    Based on popularity: Miyawaki Sakura
    But I also like the Jurina.02 & Aki-p like her so based on reality: Tashima Meru

15. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

disco san has sent me a pm and he explained his thoughts positively to me. as a haruppi fan i wish to for things to vbe peaceful more than making my point in an agressive discussion. that will only hurt my oshi. I found it very true that no one deserves center more than another and even if i say i never thought so the signature is misleading. every girl should have the chance to shine, but in the end i only have enough power to support one member that position. i hope from now on we can all be on good terms and support hkt as a whole.

very briefly, my answer did not change however, if asked who i want as center, and just like how everyone expressed his opinion, i want kodama haruka for center. of course a double center is also good for me.

have a good day ;)

16. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    For Senbatsu, the members (in no particular order) I'm pretty sure are certain to get in are:
    Sashihara
    Sakura
    Meru
    Haruppi
    Madoka
    Aoi
    Mio
    Murashige
    Chihiro
    Natsu
    Rabutan

Then the following are members I think have a possibility of being replaced by others:
    Mai
    Chiyori
    Wakaharu
    Shinamon
    Ueki

Of those Shinamon and Ueki are probably the most likely to get swapped out for someone else. If any one gets replaced I imagine it would be for Tani, Natsumikan, Okada, etc.

I don't have any preference for who is centre. It will either be Meru, Haruppi, or a double centre. From a management perspective though, Haruppi probably doesn't need centre as much. She is growing in popularity perfectly fine, considering her showing in the last election, while Meru ranked relatively lower.

Also I feel some of you are overestimating Aki-P's role in this.

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i don't see mio on your list, hahaha... she surely will be the senbatsu member i think. so if you add mio on the list it would be perfect. and i could added this member to your list

Mioten --> 2nd gen front girl
    yuka-chan --> pushed since budokan concert
    Mai-chan --> another 2nd gen front girl
    wakaharu --> i can't think she will be removed from senbatsu
    Natsumikan --> she already had her character
    Naopon --> ranked in prelims result lol

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yukachan, Maichan and Naopon. I think one of them might not make it since Mio, Wakatabe and Natsumikan might be the ones to be in.

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I really doubt Naopon will be in senbatsu. Her prelim ranking was too random to have any consequences. Pretty sure management has it's mind made up about who they want to give a chance anyway.

20. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I would add Mio to this list. I think there's no way she won't be in senbatsu. She and Meru are the face of the 2nd gen. Also a strong case could be made for Maichan and Tani.

I think people have a habit of saying "Aki-P" when they mean "management". :)

Hello! Yes, I think they will have to form a new team soon. Like you said, if we go by the other groups, the bulk of the 2nd gen would form Team KIII, and the bulk of the 3rd gen would form Team T at a later date. But they're sure taking their sweet time with this... :hmm: