HKT48's 2nd single center & senbatsu, who do you want?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by .SK., Jun 13, 2013.

?

Who do you want as center for HKT48's 2nd single.

1. Sashihara Rino

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. Kodama Haruka

53 vote(s)
    36.3%
  3. Miyawaki Sakura

24 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Tashima Meru

30 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. Another member

20 vote(s)
    13.7%
  6. Double center incl. any of the above

10 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yea I know, I crawled through all the threads here...
    It just makes me a bit sad. I wouldnt care for other boards, as I actually appreciate a bit intelligent trolling, but... hkt is something I put my heart into and I do want everyone to enjoy it without complaining about this and that. Therefore, I would like the fandom in general to be united, no matter what decisions are being made behind the curtain by management or the japanese fanbase...
    I think we all, who read the threads here frequently, at least agree that this group is something precious to us all.. and even if we cant always share the same feelings for things (which is good... always agreeing in everything is boring), wouldnt it be nice to just respect that while everyone might have his/her own feelings regarding certain things that happen, that everyone still loves this group, still loves the girls and that they do work hard to please their fanbase?
    Discussions are nice, but there is definitely much hidden hate going on here and this just is a sad thing for all of us...

Ah~ I dont even know where Im going with this post, these are just my recent thoughts while reading threads here and comparing these to other fandom boards... forgive me x3.

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^it's okay.

the forum has had a lot of hidden conflicts and they've occasionally popped up in different parts of this forum, so in the end I decided that making one place to unify all this discussion will calm things down in other places, afterall you can ignore this thread if you like knowing the content of the posts, unlike if you have to read it at irrelevant places.

And as for me personally, there's no hate, I hope everyone else feels the same. Its just some people come here with the intention of picking fights and half heartedly making conversations, out of boredom mostly. There's nothing personal, we're not discussing members of the forum but idol group figures so I hope people would be more at ease and take this matter as such.

3. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ^ hah I dont want to say this somehow... but there actually are many ppl here who do spread this "hidden hate". I am pretty sure that nearly all of them dont have the intention to do this, but its always about how you express things.
    Im no native english speaker, so I know some of all that might be related to other people also not knowing how to express things in a non-offensive way. But reading all the threads here, it sometimes hurts me that discussions lead to a really weird way of mixing ppls thoughs with hkt members intentions in a really weird way.

You cant deny that the arguing here recently has turned to some... heated discussions of ppls wishing for their favourite members to be more acknowledged.
    People in this fandom (well not only in this fandom but in general all around the world) often forget to try to see these matters from the perspective of their counterparts. If we all would do this and really think about others, I am sure, there would be much less heated arguing going on.

This was really a general thought and not much related to the hkt situation, but just think about it... we all love hkt, we all want this group to shine more and more. Just work together and try to unite this fandom. Dont let it split into several "I like this and dont like this member"-groups!

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    True. Just like whenever you feel like you don't like someone, instead of hating him/her, it would be much better if you'll try to know him/her better. The same thing applies to this fandom. Just recently, I really don't like the 2nd gen of HKT48, so I tried watching some KKS performances. They were pretty good. And now I'm starting to like them. I've realized that it's not that I really don't like them, it was just that I didn't know them at all.

Also, let's be mindful of our post. Your hate can also be others hate. Some of the comments here could provoke some fans (especially casual fans who just happens to visit this forum) to hate some of the girls. (This is true, it actually happened to me before I joined here in this forum.) :^^;:

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ It's not that simple i mean it sounds nice, but in the end there is only so long a person can pretend to not care about the things that one dislikes and only focuses on the things they like. It's not a bad thing, but not everyone likes everything. Plus it's not like HKT fans like all hkt members some they just merely tolerate.

Anyway
    Hilarious, you're so funny. Especially the idea that you've been acting mature this whole time.
    So Haruka was not upset with not getting center? Because than you're point really doesn't apply.
    Well that's a different one, by fine i'll truly believe that you're guided by your own feelings rather than displaced ones.

6. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I honestly don't care what anyone feels, you, Haruppi or her fans, not when were talking about rational things. Of course there is disappointment, but the dozens of other perfectly applicable points I keep mentioning is what I started the argument with, and suddenly you're arguing about pointless things, "Is she sad" "Are you pissed" "Is she not?", and the real argument lost it's place.

And no, it's not the least bit funny, I think that's all I have to say to someone as obviously ignorant of the situation as you are.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't know why you two are fighting each other when both of you agree on the same thing, that Haruppi was bitter about her demotion as HKT center.

When Miemien said Sakura and Haruppi could come back as center, using the example of Nogizaka46, why was he wrong about it?

For those who don't know, Nogizaka changed their line up from Ikoma to the top 3 (nanamin,sayurin, and maiyan) and the results has been a good boost on sales.

It's not impossible the two of them returning as center spot if they consider meru and mio push was not as effective as they wanted it to be.

The good thing about being a Mio and Haruppi fan at the same time, is that you are happy whatever the result is ^^

8. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^Apparently when snipakill replied that my argument was null it was to not to my point of Sakura could still become the center as they had done it with Nogizaka but instead to a post made a bit earlier by me that was 3 days before.
    A point that argues what would have happened if Haruka never lost her center position, she wouldn't be as strong as she is now and HKT fans would still tire of having a weak center, as i simply believe that her impression would not be wiped out by the first original song. The loss of center really helped gain fans and strengthen her resolve, so i rather fans not dwell on her saying she should not have lost it in the first place, because i truly believe that the same fans today would not be defending why she should still be center if she actually was still center.

But i'm tired of arguing too, snipakill makes way more passive aggressive posts about Haruka should be center than i think she realizes and is not willing to properly listen to others arguments on the opposite.

V No idea what you're talking about. I haven't argued in the ske thread for while.

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^There was no argument to begin with. I listen plenty, but I'd rather fruitfully listen to fellow HKT fans on this forum them than aimlessly fought with someone I have no clue about. From your posts in the SKE forum, I don't know if you re bored or what, but you seem to have trouble getting along with others as well.

10. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Making my opinons invalid? I doubt i'm that much less of an HKT fan.

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^it's just they (HKT fans in stage) are people I will have to deal with and post alongside so I'd invest myself talking to them and trying to be as logical as possible. Besides no matter how much we argue, I've really come to appericiate and value all of us in this. With you who I have known two days earlier, well now, I could care less.

I hope this conversation would stop here. Its turning into a chat room, if you have more to add feel free to PM me

12. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^Cool, try not to make too many onesided posts from now on than, atleast one that ones that won't insinuate an argument. :)

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Like I said PMs work just as good.

Also forgive me if I don't take advices from you. I shall post in whatever way I find fitting.

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I know a solution to this whole case.. make Aanya center! Shes beautiful and great at singing/dancing!
    GuiGui!

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    LOL. No one will complain that way. :lol:

How about a Chori-Tani center? :hehe:

16. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ^ chori is not suited for that, make it be tani-okapan at least. She can shoot the audience nonstop tha way and do ero-moves.. :hehe:

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    My sebatsu I hoped for.

-------Nakanishi------Akiyoshi--------Wakatabe-------Okada----------

Anai-----------Tani----------Motomura--------Murashige---------Fuchigami

-------Tomonaga------Matsuoka-------Moriyasu-------Sasshihara--------

---------------Kodama-------Tashima-------Miyawaki-------------------

Lovetan and Naopon out for Nakanishi and Wakatabe. Could Ueki and Wakatabe or Yamada too. I don't see any point in including Naopon. I'm sure she's a nice girl but I doubt she will ever get popular.

18. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ i think they put naopon because she ranked in the preliminary

and for me chori is a "MUST IN"

but she is good on variety and sadly she don't have appealed so much in senbatsu pvs

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^ okamoto naopon is a good singer and is a smart add for live singing, even for cheer or chanting song like melon juice. 2nd gen have so many promising members they all deserve a chance at senbatsu experience. But we know 48-family groups don't work that way, (there are still team H members and other 1st gens that have not, a may not, make senbatsu debut, especially now 3rd gen to be formed).

20. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

i thought about her sing talent and other things but

we all know that the pushs are never by talent, but all by popularity and other strange things ...