1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hokazono Hazuki (Hazuki) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She had a powerful voice during Makuhari concert, to the point i noticed her even though she was backdancer of Miyawaki Sakura in Rappapa renshushu

2. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    I agree. She especially shines when she's dancing the same routine as those around her. Her movements gave a bit of a "controlled edge" as I like to call it --- similar to riko sakaguchi, not as flamboyant as kanna okada. I saw her 4 times at the hkt theater. 2 times as back dancer in pajama drive and 2 times in nounai paradise.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hi! Nice to see you here! Seems like you are already well versed lol

On the dancing, way back when they all debuted it seemed that Sae was the best on the dancing side of things and Hazuki on the singing side. However recently I'm getting the feeling that it has more or less evened out.

I do remember the dance leader thing though, I think it had to do with Hazuki being the one that was generally teaching the 3rd gen in dancing the most.
    You can see it in the SakuTabe Extra footage of the 3rd gen's first Handshake event as well. Hazuki is at the front of the other 3rd gens going through some of their mini-live dancing with Sae like an assistant to her side.

And talking about HazuSae, they're in the line-up for the Pajama Drive of 27th May!

Finally the 3rd gens start to appear as non-backdancers. Let's see which unit she gets!

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  4. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Thanks! I've just come back from 5 months in Fukuoka (watched HKT 16 times in theater and probably 35 times in lobby);;

If Hazuki continues to be Okamoto Naoko's back-up, then she will be in Jean D'arc, but I really want her to be in Pajama Drive lol
    She would look sooo good. The member line-up hints that there's a 30% chance she's in Pajama Drive though!

出演メンバー
    秋吉優花 (Tenshi no shippo)
    今田美奈 (Jean D'arc)
    岩花詩乃 (Tenshi no shippo)
    宇井真白 (Jean D'arc)
    植木南央 (Tenshi no shippo)
    上野遥 (Pajama Drive)
    草場愛 (Demodemo no namida)
    栗原紗英 (
    神志那結衣 (Junjo Shugi)
    後藤泉 (Junjo Shugi)
    坂口理子 (Jean D'arc)
    外薗葉月(
    渕上舞 (Junjo Shugi)
    村重杏奈 (Jean D'arc)
    本村碧唯 (Pajama Drive)
    森保まどか (Demodemo no namida)

As you can see, if the above were true, there is one spot only for Pajama Drive and one spot open for Jean D'arc.
    Really unlikely but if Akiyoshi-chan goes to Jean D'arc, that means Tenshi no Shippo is open! I wouldn't mind Sae chan be in that one :)

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Pajama Drive and Jeanne sounds great! That would be my favorite option as well.

However anything will be good for me really, I'm already happy that I'm seeing these girls again after 1.5 months of no full spot.

And secretly I'm hoping that they take this chance to shuffle around some other members as well, to freshen it up. But who knows. lol

6. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I think the second open spot is actually in Junjou Shugi or Temodemo depending on where they put Manamin.
    Jiina did Junjou only a couple of time and in Iiichan spot (and she will be there) but the majority of the time she did Jean d'arc so...
    Hazuki/Harutan/Aoi PajamaDrive and Sae/Madoka Temodemo would be awesome for me!

Anyway I'm so happy that 3rd gens debut in PajaDora that i'm ok with everything! and as @DeJure said I'm all in for a full unit shuffle :)

7. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    I don't think Manamin will be switched to any other unit, but you're right.
    There's a slight possibility that Sae-chan can be in Junjo Shugi!

... But oh wait, other 3rd gen members will be HER backup dancers!? Blasphemous! Will Japan's hierarchical sempai-kohai structure allow that?

8. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  9. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    omg yay!!!!! 3 performances with hazuki as an under?!?! excited to watch it!

10. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    OH MY GOODNESS. I almost had a heart attack now when I thought about the Setlist for Seishun Girls.
    I confused it for a moment with Pajama Drive, and I saw that none of the girls who sing Demodemo no Namida are there...

And I suddenly got the idea that Hazuki + Yuna can do demodemo no namida
    I almost died ---- That would be so awesome.

Sadly, that song is not in Seishun Girls, and they will never let that happen since it requires Madoka, Natsu, Serinu Shinamon and Manamin to be away...

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She suddenly rushes in to take a spot in all the three stages!
    If I had to point out anyone that would've been able to learn all 3 stages the fastest, I would've been her.

I'm expecting her to get a unit in all three (unlike Eretan for example).

Blue Rose in H and Locker Room Boy in KIV, I guess? If nothing really changes and Mashiro doesn't do Blue Rose or something.

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    If it be your will [hehe]

But seriously she owned the song. It's quite obvious that she did hiphop dance before I guess it lies in the eyes of the beholder if that's appealing or not, to me her dancing is great, probably one of the best (the best?) of the 3rd gens.

I'd love to see more unit swaps though or just unit changes, with Aoi and Hazuki around Harutan is kinda overshadowed as center. Same stands for Shino center in Tenshi no Shippo when Akiyoshi performs next to her.

13. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Thanks @cubozoa!

Today Hazuki showed a picture of her and her register in G+
    When she talked about it before I didn't think it was an ACTUAL cash register!
    She said she got it for Christmas when she was 8 years old and continues to play with it now.

I almost died of laughter..

[​IMG]

14. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    SO CUTE! [hehe]
    i hope the child in her never dies, hehe

15. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    OMG, NO WAY!!
    I just realized that Hazuki may be performing "Candy" in tonight's Theater no Megami show!

List of members and the songs that they have performed:
    18:30 チームKⅣ「シアターの女神」公演 朝長美桜生誕祭
    【出演メンバー】
    伊藤来笑 (Arashi no yoru ni ha)
    今田美奈 (Arashi no yoru ni ha)
    植木南央 (Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa)
    多田愛佳 (Arashi no yoru ni ha)
    草場愛 (Locker room boy)
    熊沢世莉奈 (Candy)
    後藤泉 (Locker room boy)
    下野由貴 (Locker room boy)
    田中優香 (Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa)
    冨吉明日香 (Locker room boy)
    朝長美桜 (Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa)
    深川舞子 (Arashi no yoru ni ha)
    渕上舞 (Locker room boy/ Candy as Sakura's back up)
    本村碧唯 (Candy)
    森保まどか (Yokaze no Shiwaza)
    外薗葉月 (

As you can see, there are only two possible songs for Hazuki depending on which song Fuchigami Mai performs.

HOWEVER, because Fuchigami is the main performer for Locker room boy, she wouldn't be the back-up center for Candy with Hazuki around.

The only other solution is to switch Fukagawa Mai or Ito Raira from Arashi no yoru ni ha to Candy, which is a less likely option as they both have only done Arashi no yoru ni ha twice (?) only.

OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOOMGOG

16. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    if a RIINU/HAZUKI/AOI Candy I think I'll have an heart attack!!!

let's hope but I think that Mai will be in Sakura position and probably Hazuki ends up in Locker room boy (or worst without unit as Eretan in her appearance)

17. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    No units for Hazuki today. It seems that Team KIV is reserving stage units for team members only, like Team H used to do.

18. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Yes I found out about that... And then I cried myself to sleep.

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^still does regarding K2 only has two real units. I doubt we're gonna see any KKS in those.

No (hoped for) Blue Rose for Hazuki today. All 3rd gen subs, being Hazuki Yuna Mirun, performed Ame no Doubutsuen while Mashiro got Natsu's Blue Rose spot.

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

I've watched Hazuki's Romance kakurenbo. I must say I love hers the most. She has such a great voice!
    (reminds me of Iwata Karen's, her performance of that song is pure perfection, Hazuki's a very very close number 2 in regards of RK imo)