1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hokazono Hazuki (Hazuki) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watched all of Hazuki appearance last week, she was very good in all of them, her performance(dancing/singing) is already at a very good level, I found her even better then some of her senpai.
    ...and her Hazuki-gumi! line and dance in KIV oshi is cool!

Plus little by little she is starting to gain more confidence during MC and the interaction with others girls, so ahead at full force Hazuki!

here is her second attempt at Romance Kakurenbo, she is less nervous than her debut, I'll try to keep track of her solo on vimeo to monitor her progress :awesome:

and, personal note, now she is become my third overall favorite of all HKT!

2. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

She's definitely the ace of the 3rd gen. Her singing is already top notch amongst the HKT members being up there with the best. Only member I can say is much better than her is Naopon. Dance wise she's the best or tied with Sae in 3rd gen. Sae being the graceful dancer while Hazuki being the powerful hip hop dancer. If Natsumi, Madoka, Jiina and Sae can be a "all gen" beauties unit. Then Riinu, Naopon and Hazuki could be an "all-gen" performers unit being great in singing and dancing (HKT's long sleeves). Plus she can play the drums which might be useful.

Definitely needs more work on MC's but with all the stages she's been in she's getting more an more comfortable (Emily IMO is the best talker though Yuna has potential if she gets over her stage fright). Once she gets more comfortable she could start working on a character of some sort, though that's probably a while away, but she can learn a lot form her sempais. It's good that she's getting these positions though out of the 3rd gen (her, Sae and Tiffany) cause they are the older ones, the younger 3rd gen will probably be in the group for an extra 3-4 years so they can afford to wait.

3. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Last Saturday during the 140706 (17:00) KIV stage I manage to record from the livestream the HD version of Hazuki Romance Kakurenbo

:cute::cute::cute:

4. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thank you so much Ryo!!

Her performance is really great and her voice is amazing. Again, this 3rd generation is amazing *~*

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  5. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE THE INTERVIEW OF THE CENTURY PLUTONIUM EXPLOSIONNNNN

Entame-NEXT Special Interview
    HKT48 - Hokazono Hazuki

Part 1: Hokazono Hazuki, Sprinting By Herself in Preschool Sports Festival

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=758

Info - Name: Hokazono Hazuki, born January 17, 1999, in Fukuoka. Nickname: Hazuki.
    Accepted into HKT48 through 3rd gen auditions in August 2013. Made stage appearance during Himawari-gumi's "Pajama Drive" show in November and made performance debut in Kenkyusei "Nounai Paradise" show in December.

--Something-"zono" is a very Kyushu-like name.

Hokazono: You're right. But I think it's uncommon to find "sono" that uses the grass particle.

--True! Do you sometimes get confused for the character "Kin" (菌)? (laugh)

H: No, never that. (chuckle).

--Ah, I apologize. Let's get back to the regular questions. What is your oldest memory?

H: I remember in preschool, when we did sprinting, I saw that all the kids around me were crying and couldn't run, so I dashed by myself to the end.

--Did you think, "What's wrong with these kids?"

H: It was more like, "Well, then… I'll be going first!" (laugh) I didn't like losing. That was when I was three.

--Are you a fast runner?

H: Yup. I was selected to be one of the runners when I entered elementary school.

--You seem like a very energetic child, like someone who wouldn't cry.

H: But I've been told that when I was really young, before I could remember anything, I didn't drink milk. I would cry whenever I saw milk, and made a big fuss. I don't remember the reason, but to this day I don't like milk very much.

--What did you learn as extracurriculars?

H: I did dance and voice training. I also learned drumming and piano.

--Singing, dancing, and playing the piano are all very common, but drumming is rare! Did you want to learn it out of your own will?

H: Yes, I did. My father was in a band, and he played the drums. I thought it was cool when I watched him play. I got him to teach me at first, and then I started learning seriously.

--Which one of these skills did you have the most training?

H: I've danced since I was two and half years old. I took lessons for around 10 years. I can't remember if I was the one who wanted to learn it.

--Wow, two and a half years old. That's even earlier than your preschool sports story!

H: I got into piano because my dance teacher suggested it. I saw my teacher play and thought it was very cool. The movement of the hand is so wonderful. My teacher said to me, "Want to try it once?" and I started learning.

--You are curious about many things.

H: That's right. I thought about trying everything.

--What got you to become interested in idols?

H: The first idol I liked was AKB, when I watched Majisuka Gakuen.

--Who was your favorite member at the time?

H: Takahashi Minami-san. She acted out of her own opinion and thoughts, and I thought that was very cool.

--Certainly someone who can capture the dynamic heart of Hazuki-chan. Let's talk more in the next part!

6. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thank you very much!
    Hazuki is great, isn't she? (And she was Takamina-oshi!)

7. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    thank you, @Tarooooo !

Hazuki multitalented idol ! :1st:

8. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    thank you so much @Tarooooo!! hazuki is so greatttt :inlove:

9. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    My lovely baby sister Hazuki ^ - ^♡

10. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 2: HKT48 Hokazono Hazuki, Fully Prepared for 3rd Gen Auditions
    July 16, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=759

--So you became interested in AKB48 after you watched Majisuka Gakuen. Did you then decide to audition for HKT48?

H: Actually, I auditioned for 1st generation also, but I didn't pass. I felt I wasn't ready when 2nd generation started, so I didn't audition. I wanted to prepare myself and understand how to gain confidence in myself.

--What was your solution?

H: I thought I should become better at dancing, and I studied how to make expressions from AKB-san's DVDs.

--How did you like the 3rd gen audition process?

H: I was very nervous during the dance auditions, because the level was very high. We were given only one hour to learn a choreography, and you had to be able to dance it.

--That does sound very difficult.

H: Although I am the most confident about my dancing, it was a very short time. I worked hard with the other girls who auditioned.

--How did you feel when you passed?

H: I couldn't believe it. It was like, "what just happened?"

--You also made your stage debut during the Pajama Drive show, like the other 3rd generation girls.

H: Yes, I was given the chance to be a back dancer.

--A continuation of your long career as a dancer since two and half years old?

H: But it was my first time dancing on a stage. I was worried that I wouldn't be received well by the long-time patrons of HKT48. Of course, I was very happy, but I was nervous, and there was a lot of other mixed feelings.

--Did you dance the way that you wanted to?

H: I thought so. Afterwards, there was the MC, which was more stressful than the dancing. I was never good at talking.

--Right now, you seem totally fine.

H: No no, I am still very bad. I'd like to get better at MCs, since my aim is to become a solo artist in the future.

--Ooh, well let's talk about your future in the next part.

11. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  12. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    A bit late today because I was busy with work. Here is part 3/3!

Part 3: Hokazono Hazuki, Eccentric Personal Fashion with all Primary Colors!?
    July 18, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=760

--Continuing from last time, when you finally made your performance debut, it was during the Kenkyusei "Nounai Paradise" show, right?

H: Yes. My unit was "MARIA," which was the song that I wanted to perform the most. I was very happy.

--It was originally performed by Umeda Ayaka-san and other sempais in AKB48.

H: That's right. I've always liked the song because it is so cool. Right after I got the assignment, I went to study the AKB48 DVDs for performances of the song, to learn how to make the proper expressions.

--You seem to be a diligent researcher even before you auditioned. Do you have any songs that you wish to perform in the future?

H: I really like "Skirt, Hirari," but I sang the song for HKT's 2nd year anniversary show, so the next time I'd like to try "Beginner."

--Ah, just as I thought, you like cool songs. We talked about this at the end of the last part, but you said your goal is to become a solo artist.

H: Yes. It's a long way from now, but I would like to become someone who can sing and perform by herself.

--Do you have a role model that you aspire to be?

H: I want to be someone who has never been seen before. If I had to give an example, it would be someone like Kyari Pamyu Pamyu-san.

--As HKT's "fashion monster," do you also want to be known for your strange fashion sense?

H: I love clothes. Other members and staff always tell me that my fashion is eccentric. (laugh) I wear a lot of red, blue, yellow --- primary colors. I want my fans to say, "Ah, this outfit!" when I show off my fashion during hand-shake events. I'd like to one day perform on stage in my private clothes.

--Would you ever perform while playing an instrument?

H: That sounds good. I'd like to sing while playing the drums.

--Ah, like Shishido Kavka-san. Did you ever play the drums during "Tomo yo" in "Nounai Paradise" show?

H: Nope. I was always vocal only.

--I hope you achieve that dream one day. Do you have any goals you want to achieve as a member of HKT48?

H: First I'd like to be promoted. And then I'd like to become a member who can lead the team, like Anai-Chihiro-san, she's the sempai that I really admire. I respect that she's always thinking about the members, and she tells us what she thinks. I hope to become someone like her.

--Finally, please say something to the fans.

H: I know my name is difficult to remember, but I hope more people can remember it. My charm points are my smile and my dancing. Please pay attention to my dancing. It isn't great, but it is what I feel the most confident doing.

--Thank you very much!

13. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thank you so much for translating!!! The things I love about Hazuki haha ^^

14. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    "I want to be someone who has never been seen before."
    this is such an awesome goal! I hope that Hazuki will fulfill it :)

thanks a lot for all your translations @Tarooooo

15. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    yesterday, she performing Junjou Shugi. I love red Hazuki

16. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    :ome:Happy birthday Hazuki! :ome:
    May you shine even brighter!

17. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Happy Birthday Hazuki!

18. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  19. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    AKB48 Young Magazine Exclusive Gravure Model Audition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    If you haven't seen her seitansai, or didn't feel like getting the entire LOD. Here's the celebration.
    It's super fun and shows off a not-often seen side of her, a biribiri side lol. It also shows some great 3rd gen interaction!

• Like Like x 1