Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2023 (Hinatazaka46)

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by MasToppu, Dec 16, 2022.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The end of 2022 draws near. So, let's share our thought about our beloved Hinatazaka46 for 2023.
    My last year's HFP
    Hopes:
    • Corona pandemic is over - it is not over, but it is getting better than before
    • Kosaka Nao return - YES, my beloved Kosakana<3 return!!!
    • Good single - Yes, Boku Nanka and Tsuki to Hoshi was a really great single.
    • New variety show (maybe after Nogi Star Tanjou season 2 is over, Hinatazaka show could take the time slot?) - Unfortunately, no:(
    • Even more crazier episode or segment in HinaAi - Yes, the Zangen segment where Tensai Marie got hit by washtub was one of the craziest, not only in HinaAi but Japanese variety show, especially with a strict monitor from BPO lately.:D

Fears:
    • Kosaka Nao graduation - Thankfully, no graduation.
    • Scandals - no scandal:)
    • Bad/mediocre songs/too generic idol song - the coupling has idol-ish songs, but all of them are enjoyable, so it did not come true.:)

Prediction:
    • Kosaka Nao return - YES and YES!!!
    • We got 400k copies first-day sale - unfortunately, no
    • new gen audition announcement at the end of the year, and the audition start on spring 2023 - Yes, but the audition is in early 2022 and we have 4ki right now, so I think it is a miss (?)
    • Tokyo Dome concert - YES, Hinatazaka finally fulfill their promise!!!
    My hopes, fears, and prediction for 2023
    Hopes
    • A group photobook,
    • Nao's<3 second photobook. The first one was not that satisfying to me.
    • Nao appear on HinaChoi Season 2
    • A variety show for 4ki.
    • 4ki getting closer to OG.
    • Better single sale.
    • Yoko<3 center a cool song (4ki gen song, unit song, or even better, title song:))
    Fears
    • Graduation.
    • Scandal.
    • Senbatsu-Under system.
    Prediction
    • Senbatsu-Under system.
    • A really good song.
    • 4ki included in formation.
    • 4ki airdrop center
    +++
    Last year's Hope, Fears, Prediction thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/hopes-fears-and-predictions-for-2022-hinatazaka46.23723/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Last year's, using the same outcome format above-
    Red means it didn't happen, green means it kind of happened, blue means it did happen.
    Hopes:
    • Radical new musical styles for songs; enka, jazz, flamenco, the possibilities are endless - Didn't particularly come true, I think
    • Further rotation of the center - Sort of happened, there were only two singles this year so not a lot of room to happen
    • Further rotation of front row members - Hasn't particularly happened a lot, although I am happy for Hinano
    • More dinosaur related work for Kosaka Nao - Beyond that Laramidia thing which she missed because of COVID-19, I don't recall anything really happening with this
    • In general, individual work that the girls have a strong personal connection to; for Nao the aforementioned dinosaurs, highway or tanks for Tomita Suzuka, soccer for Kageyama Yuuka, etc. - Yuuka is absolutely shining with the World Cup and Suzuka is appearing in an ad for the construction of a highway segment soon!
    • Further opportunities for the girls to showcase their interests, like in the HinaAi classroom episodes - I'd say yes. Didn't we have a classroom episode again recently?
    Fears:
    • Regional or global nuclear war in which the members die - Nope
    • Death(s) of a member(s) in an accident(s) - Nope
    • Scandals - Nope :D
    • Assault or other incidents - Nope :D
    • Attack similar to the Iwate incident - Nope
    • Decline in quality of management and potential associated problems (decline in quality of music, content, etc.) - Nothing so far, thankfully
    • Graduations followed by leaving the entertainment industry - Really thankful this hasn't happened. Manamo will be found in the literary world soon, Miho is still active
    Predictions:
    • Continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic and no return to handshakes - Yup
    • Decent rotation of the center (will continue for awhile, but will eventually settle into a certain group of members) - Nao came back, but Kyoko also appeared
    • Good rotation of front row members - Didn't really happen at all beyond Hinano
    • Continued work opportunities for the girls and the group (TV, radio, and so on) - Absolutely yes :D
    • One graduation near the end of the year, that is, near the end of 2022 - Wow. Kind of scary. We will keep supporting you Manamo!
    • More photobooks - Yes (Akari, Mei, Miku) :D

Now, Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2023

Hopes:
    • Mei-Kyoko double center
    • Further rotation of the center
    • Further rotation of front row members
    • More dinosaur related work for Kosaka Nao
    • Three singles in total, and if only two, a new album also
    • HinaAi continues to hit it out of the park on variety
    • New drama
    • Mei finds what she wants to do in the future
    Fears:
    • Regional war where the members die
    • Death(s) of member(s) in an accidents(s)
    • Scandals
    • Assault, stalking, or other incidents
    • Decline in quality of management and potential associated problems (decline in quality of music, content, etc.)
    • Keyakizaka style slump
    Predictions:
    • Either Kato Shiho or Kageyama Yuuka as the next first gen member to get a photobook
    • Continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic and no return to handshakes
    • No Kosaka Nao center at all this year, it will be either members returning from the past or new centers
    • More varied front row members, but not to the extent it could be called good rotation
    • A graduation around the springtime (member unknown)
    • Number of photobooks will pick up the pace in the middle of the year
    • Mei and Kyoko simultaneous graduation at the end of the year, with both releasing their second photobooks
    • Mei center single (for graduation), with her being the next first gen to become center. That is, apart from her at the end of the year, no other first gen will be center this year

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022