1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^It's the best one translated so far IMO.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Definitely one of the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Some of the highlights from Miona’s PB. The scans has been floating around internet but please buy it if you can. It looks much better in glorious A4 size.

Seditious85’s favorite picture. Very good taste.
    5F4532B3-5577-48D2-BCAC-A11E11571FCC.jpeg

People think Miona has small chest. Well, who needs that when you can have this.
    44381DB1-6A21-4239-B692-8D184CC6BD94.jpeg 872A6594-5CC8-4134-9879-F6E4E74EE687.jpeg

This is Miona’s most sensual picture ever. I am surprised it was even taken and published. I can imagine it drives many male fans crazy, especially when you see it in A4 size.
    FDCB2A12-9087-4AE1-B738-023F8868BD57.jpeg

My personal favorite pictures though we only have two of them.
    A6E51D01-374A-465B-BC76-05278BD685F5.jpeg 9DA092D8-D917-42F2-AC89-2B99D76BE10B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Bro I had no clue she had cheeks like that:drool:. She has becoming more beautiful since her debut.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

yesterday, Miona's showroom was watched by ~35000 people only... hmm, what happened to her popularity?

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't know. Is that a bad number? What's the baseline? What if the average NogiObi stream is 25k? That would beat that wouldn't it? What I'm saying is need more numbers to determine if its good or bad?

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk about her showroom, but she's mainly talking about make-up or fashion on her blog. She's my oshi, but as a guy i find it pretty boring tbh.
    I don't think 35k is a bad number, but even if it's low, i can get it why. Maybe because people thinks she will talk about make-up or fashion 'again'.

9. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    That’s number is about right for her. Usually her viewer counts are around 30k since the beginning of 2019.

With that being said, we have to admit that there has been some stagnation in Miona’s overall popularity. It’s not that she is becoming less popular but it’s more like she isn’t getting more popular when the others are. This makes us feel like Miona is falling behind.

However, what’s most important at the end of the day is how Miona feels. I hope she can be content with herself and doesn’t feel like she disappoints anyone. Because to her true supporters, Miona’s mere existence is already the greatest fan service.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think just SR views are the best metric of one's popularity. It should be interpreted in a wider context.

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ...you said before that kubo doesn’t wipe the floor with miona when it comes to handshakes right? very wrong. kubo sells 30/30 easily. before miona stopped doing ih she wasn’t pulling numbers like that. let’s stop that belittling kubo nonsense okay babes?

yoda & mizuki are not on the same level as miona as they are above her. accept it.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The phase “wipe the floor” usually means one party defeats another by such a large margin that is so overwhelming and plainly humiliating. Kubo and Ume have been consistently selling 30/30 after 2nd rounds. Miona usually sells out 30/30 after 3rd rounds. That’s a win for Kubo and Ume, I did admit that, but it’s clearly not “wiping the floor”.

I also didn’t belittle Kubo. I just said I personally didn’t feel her appeal but then I admit that it’s just my own opinion. Maybe there are people who actually belittle Kubo. However, I haven’t come across them. What I actually see is some of you coming here to Miona’s thread and belittling Miona instead.

• Like Like x 4
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Hope you don't mind me responding to this.
    You didn't belittle her? Really?

You made sure to emphasize how inferior Kubo is compared to Hori and to the other girls. I'm just surprised you turn your focus on Kubo just because her name was mentioned along with other 3rd gen like Mizuki, Yoda, and Umezawa. If you say you don't belittle Kubo, ok. I don't have a reason not to believe you if that's what you say. Quite frankly I agree with you about your previous comment.

How can a person like Kubo be above Hori? The same Hori who have centered a single and several other center positions? A veteran member who already appeared on film and receive an award for it. She's got a PB which must be selling well. A second photo book, right? What else? I am not exaggerating here.

Kubo doesn't have any of those under her belt. She just recently got her very first solo center with 3rd gen. Was never a first-row Senbatsu member. Among the three 3rd gen who went hiatus, she was the only one relegated to UG and even there she's not in front. Renka got to center both 3rd and UG. I'm sure even Kubo wound never think one day she will surpass Hori. She's not that ambitious (that's my personal observation about her). And besides, Hori is Kubo's oshi.

If it's a competition of which member is better, Kubo is not a threat, especially against Hori. I read back and I see major players are Mizuki and Yoda. Not Kubo. How did it even become Hori vs Kubo in the first place? Because she's the easy target?

And about the hype. What hype? Where did you get that idea? Handshake discussion?

You said you don't know much about her yet you immediately question her talent. I'm not saying she's an exceptional talent, she has plenty of room for improvement. But she can at least sing. How many members left can say that? Of course, Kubo supporters will consider her the best. The best of what she is. Aren't you doing the same with Hori? Aren't you also praising her up above the sky? Hey, that's fine. That's what fans do. Kubo has her fair share of fans too.

So you see even if you say you don't belittle Kubo, it still gives that impression.

In the past, someone asks "How could anyone like members x, y, z?" Kubo is one of the names mentioned. So you're just the 2nd person I came across questioning Kubo's quality as a member of this group.
    Sorry, this thread is for Hori. I'm just a casual lurker on members thread I don't even remember if I posted here in the past. Reading that post of yours I actually thought it's reasonable. Until Kubo became your main target. I just shrug it off the first time but this time I just felt I have to respond since it was brought up again. I have said my piece about Hori on the other thread. If it sounds like I'm ranting, it's nothing against Hori but plainly on Kubo's defense. That's all.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Imagine thinking that Kubo is above Hori. How does someone even come to that conclusion? That's like some flat earth level magical thinking.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @hiraganatwice I see you disagreed with one of my older post, so I wonder, you don't think Miona's achievements are well deserved?

16. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    @NyanNyan's Pet: The person whom I responded to brought up Kubo name. That's why she became topic of discussion for that part of my post. I didn't pick on her because she is an easy target. It is easy to cherry picked my word, but the other sentences that you didn't highlight do explain my thought process though.

I said that I personally preferred other girls to her but that was just my OPINION not FACT that she was below those girls. I did state one fact that is to the majority of fans, Miona is still more prominent than Kubo (I think you seemed to agree with me on that). I didn't question her talent or quality, I said I don't get what her talent is. Me not understanding her talent and me denying her talent is two different things. In the end, I said that Kubo is not ranked above Miona FOR NOW because once again that's fact. But I did admit that things may change in the future just NOT NOW.

Did my words seemed harsh? Maybe so. However, you yourself admitted that you might sound like ranting when you spoke out in Kubo's defense while you in fact had absolutely no ill will against Miona. Well, I guess the same thing happened to me then.

@gish0046: Well, I think one has every reason to believe his/her oshimen is the best gal ever. I don't begrudge it. But they should keep it within their circles. When they dropped Kubo name in a Miona's thread, of course there would be negative responses.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20200718_181615.jpg
    Miona and other Gen Ace at Paravi

• Like Like x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Not necessarily. There is always the option of posting in a behaved manner from both points of view.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wow, you're praising Yamashita. It's very rare of you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I think someone stole that account because they've been in Keyaki threads talking about how much they love Keyaki and want to support them.

• Creative Creative x 1