1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hoshino Minami (Minami) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    If the fans never know, ofc they won't say anything. It's the same idea to what I said in the end, If she just waited until grad & announce it, she'd have a glorious gradcon. This whole ordeal won't need to happen.

From the majority of fans perspective, Nogi members were simply not expected to form an actual relationship during their active period as an idol, that's simply all there's to it. Be that from fans that have delusion or not.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    forget graduation, Jp fans even begin voicing their opinion that Hoshino should be dismissed/ have her contract terminated instead.

edit:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

With the new article, bunshun clearly "emphasize" that minami didnt care anymore and just want to graduate(which kinda obvious) but as usual they write it in an antagonistic way that effects nogi.
    If its true it seems like graduation it is, entertainment industries too. The damage is already done, lots of jp fans even want her to grad for good already.

As her fan, grad from entertainment industries is not too suprising. I always worried what will she do after grad as her past job is too minimum. Anyway i just hope she can keep it low for a while, like seriously if its true, going out after all that is just asking for more trouble and will not do anything good to nogi.

I wish for the good future of nogi, even as her fan, if its negatively effects nogi then staying will just be a bad option and i hope she just have a good grad without anything more problem.

p/s dont start repetitive dating ban debate again pls.

3. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Just why Minami chan? Why? :(

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not surprising. From the tone of her blog, it's clear she has no regret about dating. She didn't even address it, she only addressed the part where she was accused for faking sick to go dating.

I just hope that she is not naively disilusioned by the guy and end up regretting her choice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i wonder what her father thinking right now. is he happy because her daughter got a son of a rich businessman or disappointed because of lying and being unprofessional..

• Like Like x 1
  6. AstearR1

AstearR1 Kenkyuusei

Seriously I don't see anything she want to graduate this year. or if she want why mangament not choose her before Ranze and Momoko.

From her Blog I think she choose best decision for group before her problem. Speechless and disappear If she appear she will steal sportlight from other member especialy new center Kakki and Kimi ni Shikarareta is fun song have much interact between member that will make trouble.

Damn Bunshun attack her!!

7. Dumb_General

Dumb_General Kenkyuusei

I think the COVID situation and the trouble that comes with it is speeding up the decision(s) to leave the group.
    I believe she had no problems with getting bunshun'd, and maybe she did in purpose, so she gets out of the contract faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    She always has been seen as 'lazy' and 'unmotivated' kind of girl since early days. I believe she was pushed as the front trio because at that time, nogi as rival to akb need to has super cute imotou girl that can rival mayuyu which is as far as i knew is a fact narrative by the management. However, day by day, fans were not warming up to her and she was pushed back into under and somehow, she managed to gain back fans attention, with asuka lead the imotou pack. I believe fans can feel that she just want to taste the life of an idol rather than used it as stepping stone to become entertainer. She really gave that aura since early days from my perspective. Now seeing how she didnt give a damn bout her dating news, im not surprised at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think it'll be a perfect case for her. Joined the group since 13 which propably has no experience about 'love'. And now she might be blinded by her love toward the guy who seems dont dont care at all about her job as an idol.
    I mean Misa's husband even waited to proposed because she knows Misa can't be seen dating while she's still in the group.

• Like Like x 3
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

No experience? [hehe] She probably one of the most dating experienced in nogi, just this time she didnt bother hiding it. Most of her fans well aware of this, it just disappoint us that she chose to grad this way.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

While I didn’t really want to comment on this subject again, I just have to say something: guys, it’s just a relationship in her early 20s. She’s not pregnant and having a shotgun marriage or something lol. Common, people in their 20s get into and out of relationships all the time. And as unknownsensei put it, we all know this isn’t her first relationship or anything lol. From what we know, they might’ve already broken up, who knows. Let’s not act that things are more serious than they are on this front

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Idols are not meant to, otherwise there wouldn't have been 5 pages of talk about it.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

That's not what I was debating, I was debating the "seriousness" of the relationship, because I saw so many people talk about it as if she announced she is getting married and talking about if her family is "approving" of her relationship and all of that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wow nogi management closed their eyes because they didn't know bunshun would caught their member dating. Wow.

Edit : why there's something like people burning her photo or selling her merch like they were angry when most of her fans knows she's fucking some guy all this time?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  15. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

So what's the opinion here all said and done? Think she was actually caught or allowed herself to be caught? I can understand fatigue after 10 years idol-ing, but being first gen and thinking of legacy, if I were her I'd have graduated first and go out with the send-off that 10 years and 1st gen warrants over supposedly getting caught like this on purpose and leaving quietly in disgrace. Her cultivated useless little sister persona is shattered and future work depending on that is over. She better hope this guy is in it with her for the long term.

I'm personally not bothered if she was dating, but leaving cleanly and announcing it after seemed the best way career-wise. Misa was a good example of this.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  16. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

1 i dont care about minani but i can said that she is not the 1 in nogizaka46 who do this .
    minami is minami until she die or i die so she do what she want to do and i support what she want to do
    i dont know minami so i dont know what she want to do .
    its called love if you never have it .
    and dont teach me about love ban rule and such
    read the line 1

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Boy said dont care about Minami but will support Minami. What a weird boy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

my money my choice.
    i see ... lots of otaku spend moeny because they want to ****** minami.
    so keep your fantacy but this is nogizaka46 this is real.
    so what if sayurin have been kissed the boy and lot of people still support her until these day ??
    lot of people dont think the way you are thinking

how come sayurin still in nogizaka46 for 10 year and people still support them??

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Are you smoking weed or what?

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Try reading it in a Shakespearian voice, works better that way!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1