1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

My first favorite was Akimoto Sayaka. I liked the way she sang Blue Rose in Infinity Kagekidan. I had never heard an idol sing like that before. My second favorite was Takahashi Minami. I had always seen her in TV shows, but I started to like her when I was listening to A2 and the Defstar singles. That's when I realized own vital she was to AKB48. My current favorite is Katayama Haruka. Back when I was just getting into AKB48 I read her profile and forgot about it. While looking through the Itano Tomomi thread I found a shuffle version of Junjou Shugi. From there I found the original version and Itoshiki Natasha. I liked her voice. From that point Haachan was in my top 6. After she fell out of undergirls in the 2011 senbatsu election, I began worry about her and think about her a lot. 6 months or so, I realized I cared about Haachan or than Takamina.

2. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

when my friend give me "Heavy Rotation" vids..and suddenly i stared at one girl called Mayuyu..she's damn cute :inlove: ! ..immediately i searched about her anywhere..:D
    and now my cellphone was full of her photos.. :^^;: .I changed my cellphone's wallpaper and lockscreen from an engine to her photos [blush] .and all my friends asking to me "are you crazy??.your cellphone was full of this Japanese girl!".now i started to edit some photos of Mayuyu and make it to be my notebook's wallpaper :D

3. Leoh

Leoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1st: Sayanee <3 <3

When i clicked at some video and i just listened her beautiful voice . Then i started watching the video and discovered who was singing it.
    My preettyy Sayanee <3 <3 =D
    Was literally a love at first sight. And she just became my KamiOshi. =3
    Sometimes she reminds me of my cousin :0

2nd: Paruru

Well, it's the same history when i discovered AKB48 ...
    Then of course i discovered Paruru .. my 1st oshi !

3rd: Sakuratan

Seeing her pictures with Paruru and watching her G+ videos :) i like how she interacts with her fans :)

4th: Rena

Watching Majisuka Gakuen !! :3 She was sooo perfect !!
    I love Gekikara c:

4. BloodRim101

BloodRim101 Kenkyuusei

was lurking at crazyontv.com for some English subbed videos of Japanese variety shows on december 2012 when i stumbled on Mechaike SP. I was so intrigued and captivated by this particular girl so i replayed it three times. then i googled her name to know more about her, read articles about her, read about her in forums, watched videos of her(mostly dailymotion, youko and youtube). I read positive and negative comments about her and joined stage48 just for her. been following her since then.

She's really interesting. She's cute in whatever she do whether she's smiling, sad, pouting, crying, etc., her quite salty chara is okay too :drool: . her voice is pleasant to my ears the longer i listen to it, her dancing skill is average but can be improved. so basically, i like all of her.

5. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'll be stating a few, so bear with me.

My ex-3rd Oshi was Takajo Aki. Don't get me wrong, I still love her as much/maybe more now, but my love for other girls have grown, and unfortunately, she got booted out of my top three. Well. 4th still counts, right? I liked Takajo from back when I was just starting AKB48. Visually, she looks one of the most stunning to me, and her being the same age for me might have been a plus too. She doesn't appear much actually, but after finding some vids of her I've only gotten to like her even more. Sadly she transferred to JKT48- though that only encouraged me to search more actively for her, inadvertedly digging up JKT stuff in the meanwhile. Glad that she's back now, but I'm worried she might not be doing well in JKT.

My ex-2nd Oshi was Ono Erena. Erepyon was just so cute- you know what I'm talking about :inlove:. I was so sad she left the group. I particularly liked her good relationship with friends Myao, Macchan and Mayuyu. Exactly why her relationship with AKB has soured I'm not sure, and it saddens me so. But I'm glad to see her doing so well outside- all those singles, and now even a lead role in a drama! She's a successful graduate at least.

While not one of my top oshis, I think deserves a special mention: Matsui Rena. Being my SKE oshi, I love her eccentric personality and how she's grown from a shy, introverted, demure girl to the charismatic, lovely, powerful young woman she is today. And of course, Gekikara. Gekikara awesomeness ftw. Her powerful Majisuka Gakuen character was what did made me notice her in the first place, and I still cannot remove that image of her from my mind.

That's about enough for one post. I'll save my true three oshis for next time.

6. UlgadApaWota48

UlgadApaWota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    hashirepenguin_
    I love Miyazaki Miho when I first saw her on AKBingo!. I don't know why, I just love her. She's cute, I love her chubby cheeks :blush:

7. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I fell in love with TAKAHASHI MINAMI :inlove: and then MAEDA ATSUKO <3

Both of them have my heart, but I would say Minami has a bit more of it than Atsuko does [blush]

Minami was when I was watching Mendol lol. I love her character as Nami who has to dressed up as Kai and of course the lesbian relationship doesn't hurt too :p I found her to be really pretty and just like everyone else, I fell in love with her more when I got to know her on AKBingo. She's sooo genuine and kind, that it makes me feel ashamed of myself cuz I'm not. She's the most perfect girlfriend you can ever ask for because even though she isn't flawless, she's flawless in my eyes. Her laugh is cute, especially when she scrunch up her face a bit with her mouth opened smiling. I love it when she moves her eyebrows up and down, I find that to be really sexy, and of course that face that she tends to make when she's right. That face is definitely a turn on haha...I love her fashion, especially when she wears her wing jacket :) Her body is sooo small and petite, but its sexy cuz she got abs and very smooth skin. Even without make-up, I still find her to be really cute. I seriously love her sooo much that, I really don't care if she doesn't wear make-up at all.

I can seriously go on and on about Minami, but you guys got the point.

For Atsuko, I definitely didn't know that she was the center nor did I care much for her at first lmao. My eyes were all for Minami, but as I watched AKBingo, Atsuko's personality and her cuteness really got to me. Also, the whole AtsuMina shipping thing has brought my attention to her. I wanted to see why she was shipped with Minami, and I was not disappointed at all. Atsuko has such a great body, and I would lie if I said that I didn't drool over her (not literally drool). I love her scrunchy nose smile and that giggle that she did during the ramen/interview segment. Both of them are just sooo cute together, and I will never stop shipping them, not even when I died and went to hell :D

8. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    yay i could ramble on and on for this topic forever :D it's going to be a long story so i apologise in advance. :^^;:

i only got into akb when they came to singapore and performed in june 2013, and i so happened to have a free ticket to the event (since my favourite local actress was going to appear, her fanclub (which i'm in) got free tickets). when i found out the fanclub had tickets just few days before the event, i realised akb48 was going too (i heard of akb locally before, but never actually got round to googling about akb). so i decided to do a crash-course on akb and that was how i followed @akb48global on twitter to find out updates etc.

and after that event, i was still following @akb48global so i still got updated on akb news. but i didn't really pay attention to it since i didn't know many of the terms & stuff (so i couldn't understand most of it).

one normal day, i was scrolling through my twitter timeline and i saw pictures of akb members filming KFC pv, and it just happened that mayuyu was in one of the photos. i didn't even know how, but i got interested in this mayuyu that looked soooo.. (it's impossible to put in words..) so i decided to google her. i didn't know the term 'senbatsu' at that point, so i didn't know that mayuyu was actually this popular. so it wasn't something like "she's popular, so i shall like her" kind of thing :D

when i found out about this show called akbingo, i decided to watch it and i found myself trying to spot mayuyu & getting a LITTLE BIT excited seeing her get screentime and all. that was probably the start of my mayuyu oshi i guess.

as time i went by, i was constantly googling about akb & mayuyu (damn you akb you have so much stuffs to dig out) and after 'oshimen' came into my vocab, i decided mayuyu would be my oshi.

when i watching my first youtube video of mayuyu, i realised mayuyu's voice was so high-pitched and to be honest, i got a bit turned off since i don't particularly like girls with high-pitched voices :^^;: but i soon accepted that and now i love her voice so much lol.

thinking back though, i did not really oshi-ed mayuyu cuz of her looks, which might be ironic cuz that's how i found her. it was rather similar to how i started to like my local favourite actress. in both cases, i knew about them through their looks but i was also captivated by something that was indescribable.. their auras probably. for both the local actress & mayuyu, they both have something that really captured me that others lack (i'm not saying others are bad! it's just.. something. personal preferences after all). which is why i don't see myself oshihening cuz of that special something that only mayuyu has. (same for locally, none of the new actresses popping up caught my attention because they really lack that special thing.)

and i probably will never be able to oshihen because even after mayuyu took over my whole life, i still listed my favourite local actress as #1 and mayuyu as #2, because i can't bear to see this local actress whom i liked for 5 years already getting shafted by me hahaha. too much feels if i wanted to oshihen.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I want to put ones about my top 3 favs. Which are Takamina, Yuko, and Mayuyu (These 3 are my favs since I started following AKB in August of 2013.

Takamina and Yuko have got to be the two sweetest people in the world and will never get why those two have hate. Yuko has the best smile in AKB and soon with AKB Graduates. Her smile could cure cancer. All 3 of them are such loveable dorks that put smiles on everybodys faces.

Reason why I love Mayuyu
    1. She such a dork.
    2. She is so cute.
    3. She acts good (Majisuka Gakuen proved that, she can be so EVIL :D.)
    4. She has that girl next door thing about her (I love that)

Just something about Mayuyu that makes love her out of all the members of AKB. She is just so awesome :D.

10. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    When i saw Serichan did kissu (when they play guest what game) in Hakata Hyakkaten, that's when im in love with her [hehe] [hehe]

11. Nakagawa NomaDen

Nakagawa NomaDen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Mayuyu being my Oshi when I watch Majisuka Gakuen. She is Damn cute wearing hoody jacket with evil face :inlove: . After that I began search about her in internet. She has a very cute voice that can make anybody melt :blush: . The more I Know her, the more I Love her. <3

Sorry If My English is Bad.. :)

12. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

I have one word Mendol!!!!!

Mendol made me obsessed with Kai and Ray...

I discovered little at the time about akb, better yet i did not care about jpop at the time besides the songs featured in the dorama, so i just kept going and then Majisuka Gakuen came and again my interest was that Takamina was in it and the other no3b....

but the roles was not that big... i liked the story though and got the second season but i did not see it right away (thinking about it i do not know why...)

and what made me really look into the members was AKBingo... became a big fan. And through Takamina i feel in love with Acchan... Love this pair a lot...Friendship is what moves me the most...

And then i discovered the rest that i love and can't put in a rank: Miichan, Kojiharu, Yuko, Sayaka, Mariko-sama, Tomochin, Mayuyu, Sae

13. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    1.My very first oshi was Maachan-she really caught my eye when I was starting to get into AKB,because she was really cute!I also liked her singing,and was really disappointed to find out that she had already graduated before I started to love AKB. :D

2.My second oshi (and eternal kami-oshi) is Komorin :) When I first got into AKB,I liked Warota and Team B the most.Komorin just had this charm and I loved her dimples,her dorkiness and friendship with Aamin.I also liked how she was shy at first but slowly became more confident.So of course I was really,really sad when she graduated last year.I also liked Mayuyu and Yukirin,but I always liked Komorin the most because she just had something in her that stood out to me.

3.My current oshi is Harukyan-I've always liked her,and when Komorin left ( :( ) I started to like her more.Harukyan has a really nice smile,and I like her energetic personality.Her part in Team B Oshi is also,in my opinion,the best :D Her singing isn't too bad either!

4.Most recently,I've started liking Micha,and I think it's safe to say that she's now my no.2 oshi!The weird thing is that she was one of the last few members whose face I could recognize;the only other things I knew about her is that the 2012 tour was named after her.But one day,I stumbled across a Youtube video of her centering Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate in one of the Team Ogi concerts,and I thought that her voice was really unique!Didn't really suit the song,but was really distinct.Like Komorin,Micha has this charm which makes me like her and I think she's really gorgeous :inlove:

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I fell in love with Kato Rena at the first kouhaku where she performed Nagisa no Cherry. I was mesmerized by her beauty and her sweet voice. :) She only became my oshi last September when Tomochin graduated though.

Tomochin has always been my favourite but I didn't fall in love with her at first sight like I did with Kato Rena. I just love her character, her personality, her style, everything about her.

15. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    It was almost a year ago. I wanted to know more about AKB48 and started browsing Stage48's Wiki48 (that site is the best thing on the internet, I'm really grateful!). And then I saw her, Harunyan, she's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I think it's funny she's actually a year older than me, lol. I got sucked in more and more as I watched Coin Locker Monogatari, Mendol (she looks great as a guy too!) and Densen Uta.

She's a girl that has everything, looks, a beautiful voice and she can act. She seems so relaxed and funny and everytime I see her I feel calmer. When I feel stressed out I just listen to Relax! and I feel better instantly, though I suppose Takamina and Mii-chan deserve some credit too...

I don't know how to put my feelings into words but Kojiharu is my one and only for life! <3

16. kaykay

kaykay Kenkyuusei

I'm quite a new fan so I think it will take more time before I know who is my favourite for sure. But as of now I love Mayuyu and Yuko.

17. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Hmmm, so I've had two oshis in my time in the 48 fandom.

First was Akimoto Sayaka. It took a while to settle on her. In fact, even though I was an AKB oshi first, Ninomiya Kazunari was the first idol I ever became an actual fan of (and that was about a few months after I got into AKB). Well, when I say settle it kinda sounds like a bad thing eh? But I really loved her. I think it was somehow Mushi no Ballad and also the comments on it and Sayaka's page on last.fm that got me interested. Somehow after that I began calling Sayaka my oshi and there was someone I talked to about AKB a lot and it was through talking to them about how Sayaka was apparently my oshi that really cemented it. Sayaka really has more of the qualities of my "ideal idol" than any other idol and she's right up there at kamioshi level still. It took a long time to stop feeling guilty about oshihening. This was a really dumb story don't judge me.

About my oshihen... it just kinda happened?
    I never really intended to get into any group other than AKB but one day I decided to kinda check out all the SNH members and GuanHui caught my eye. I remember I was sitting in English class on my phone at that moment haha. Somehow, every other idol I really love I could list a million reasons why I love them but I can't really do that for GuanHui. Anyways, she caught my attention and kinda went up to my top 3 immediately after seeing more pictures and stuff and shortly after I figured one day I might end up oshihening to her once I learned more about her. Eventually I realized that I just got a lot more excited about her than Sayaka and I cared about her a lot more and yeah, nothing in particular really. There's really no reason behind it??? I just really like her a lot. A lot a lot.

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

My Oshi was Takamina before I even got into the group, because my sister.told me I she thought I would like her. Maybe that's bad [hehe] but I started to really like her when I watched 00 and it's been love since then.

19. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My oshi is TAKAMINA! Now and forever... She's the one that got me into AKB... it started when I was browsing on youtube and saw the prank made on her... first was Takamina vs. the chairs and the broken guitar. I love her personality and as I search more about her, I like her even more... its sad that I just became a fan of AKB where most of the 1st gen graduated but still its good to know that Takamina is still able to hold the group together.

I <3 Takamina

20. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Ever since Akimoto Sayaka graduated AKB48 I admit that I haven't paid as much attention to the group as I should have. Since I was collecting the CD's and that I realized that I was falling behind on the new gen, I started paying more attention to the 13-15th gen.

I believe that 14-15th gens are some of the most powerful newbies to have come to grace AKB, so being able to find just ONE girl to oshi was very hard. That's when I discovered a ray of light that was even brighter than the others and it came from Komiyama Haruka. Her smile was absolutely contagious and I find myself smiling along with her. She's perky and dorky and reminds me of a girl I used to babysit when I was a teenager. I viewed her as my little sister, so in a way that's how I think about Komiharu! I think her performances are top notch as well and I look forward to the day when she is in senbatsu! That is where that girl belongs for sure. Out of the new gens she had the ability to push Aigasa Moe out of her new-gen oshi spot. However, he hasn't surpassed my #1 girl in AKB now (Kato Rena), but she is nearly tied with her! I haven't felt this good about a newcomer to AKB since Saeed-Yokota Erena.

Speaking of my #1 Current AKB48 oshi, Kato Rena, I feel like I need to support her from all the way in the USA because she gets bad mouthed so much. She has improved so much since "Choudai, Darling" and I believe she deserves the push she recieves. I will be using one of my votes for her to help get her in senbatsu! Go Renacchi! I don't think I can ever see her as a kamioshi though, since Sayaka will always be in that spot.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014