1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Tomochin♥
    I think it was because she and Acchan were the first members I could recognise. I guess that because Acchan was always in all the PVs I did not need to search for her, but because tomochin was harder to find, there was a point when I realised in each PV I was always searching for her.
    I don't know why I love her so much, but for me she's different, has a strong personality, and her voice is amazing. I admire her so much, and even if now she isn't in akb and although Paruru is my oshi, Tomochin will always be my kami, and I don't think I will be able to love any 48g member as I did and still do with Tomochin~

2. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I can't remember too well, so I probably got some details wrong.

Back when I was newer to the fandom, I was a huge fan of Takamina and Sae. I was still learning stuff, but I could barely recognize the top 16 and they were the only ones I could recognize. I remember opening the pages of everyone who ranked in the 4th sousenkyou on Wiki48 and seeing a ton of members I didn't know. Tanochan stuck out to me back then, maybe it's because of her distinctive looks, but I had a good feeling about her. For the next few months, I couldn't really consider myself a huge fan of hers, but I still liked her. When I found out all the members had G+, she was the first person whose G+ I read. My Japanese was really poor, so I could barely understand anything, but I liked looking at the pictures of her.

Then, I started watching team A stage performances because I wanted to see Takamina. I think the first stage performance I watched was either Takamina's 2013 seitansai or Tomonaga Mio's 2013 seitansai (I was a fan of her as well when I was newer to the fandom.) It made me really appreciate the performances of the girls, and I started watching a lot more stages. The more I watched, the more I saw Tanochan. She just kind of stuck out to me, she always seemed like she was putting a lot of effort in. She seemed really serious! Naachan isn't the only majime type in AKB for sure. There was nothing that really "sealed the deal", it just kind of happened. Lost a lot of interest in Takamina, noticed I was starting to watch stage shows just for Tanochan and really had a mindset of supporting her.

Like a lot of other people have said before, I could tell you reasons why I like a lot of my favorites, including Tanochan, but I couldn't tell you why Tanochan is my oshi. Sometimes I get worried that when I inevitably go to see AKB in person some other girl will win me over, but for now I'm content being a Tanochan oshi. I'm glad to see that she is so well-liked on S48.

3. sweetygirl1994

sweetygirl1994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I became a Karen and AKB fan in general thanks to 00. I watched the anime and wanted to know who the seiyuu of Nagisa (my favorite character) was. When I found out, I started to watch more and more videos about AKB and Karen. The first video where I heard Karen sing was "Romance Kakurenbo" and with that I was lost to other members I guess.

What makes Karen my oshi is that she's shining in her own way, even though she's not in the front line. She's funny sometimes also a bit childish but on the other hand very mature for her age and she appreciates everything that she gained in AKB very much. In my opinion she has changed very much in the last two years. A few days ago I watched the making of "Kibou ni tsuite", and there she was very insecure and also a bit shy, which got clear through the conversations with Mayuyu and Amina. Now she's a cheerful girl who always gives her best and works hard to bring a bit of light to her hometown. For that I respect and love her very much.

4. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Im not "in love" with any AKB member now (although i like some) but back in 2010 i was legitimately in love with Takahashi Minami.
    I didnt even know she was from AKB, i just watched her in ikemendol drama and fell in love with her character. Even cried at the end.
    After that i just researched her name on youtube and endlessly watched video. It didnt last long though because one day in the related videos of ikemendol was another drama "life" and i fell in love with the main drama from there, fukuda saki. But thats a story i'll leave for another day.

5. KiraFlower

KiraFlower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Anyhow, since I haven't spotted any for Yui, I'll post my own.
    My first love in the world of idols was H!P. After about a year and a half of exclusively focusing on H!P, I decided to broaden my views, and turned to AKB. (That was just after Mariko's graduation. ) Right away, I noticed a girl who reminded me quite a bit of Maimi Yajima from C-ute. I found out she was just appointed captain of team A, then searched for singles with her, and then watched her hyperventilating at Sosenkyo. The rest is history xD

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well since I have shared how I came to love Yukirin a number of times. And the fact that the swing to the 2nd chapter of AKB is in full runaway train mode. I will post about how I came to my future Oshimen, Owada Nana. Also known as Naanya.:inlove:

First time I took notice of Naanya, was the first time I had seen her. It was during the 130629 LOD of the then KKS's Pajama Drive. I had heard Miichan had performed Temodemo that day, so I was excited to see it to say the least. Grabbed the LOD from the usual place, scrubbed through to the unit song section and sat back to anxiously wait for Temodemo. Music kicks on, the girls step out, and I literally have that moment. That moment where you just know your fandom is going to be drastically changed. Jaw drops, eyes go as wide as they can possibly go, then inch even wider. And I start mumbling to myself, "Who is that? I need to know, RIGHT NOW! She is so pretty." :shock: :cute: The second the song was over, I jumped on to S48 and posed a simple question in Miichan's thread. Got a name, Owada Nana. Looked her up and found she was from the latest gen of KKS. So not much was available at the time. Sometime later, I was watching the KKS Solo-Concert in Budokan. And there she was as a back-dancer on Nagisa no Cherry. Looking so CUTE! And oh so nervous.[hehe] With her beautiful smile and rosy-red cheeks. I knew right then, she was gonna be the next girl to lay claim to one of my top-three ranking. By years end I realized, when my Kami-Oshimen Yukirin graduates, Naanya would be my next Oshimen.

This is the performance that sealed me being an AKB fan for as long as Naanya is a member...

Miichan & Naanya in Temodemo no Namida

7. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think takamina grew on me increasingly the more I learnt about her... In a way, I loved her because she wasn't the perfect idol in so many respects, but through continued hard work transformed many aspects of herself (such as her dancing - saw a clip of her audition and it was very funny, though I feel a tad disloyal for saying it lol).

8. skipta41

skipta41 Kenkyuusei

Fall in love woth Oshima Yuko :inlove:

I found AKB because their sister group in Indonesia, JKT48 :^^;:.
    First thought about her is "Ah, she's ordinary member", but after day i realised that i found my oshi in AKB48, after many member that i oshi..... I saw many her photos that she was like my friend in her(Yuko) smiling expressions :inlove:, also she has many traits like me (wacky and serious at the same time)......

Because of that (fall in love w/ Yuko), i hope that i can meet someone like her and really really wanna meet her (Yuko) personally even if just demanding autograph from her.....:inlove:

9. EvenOdds

EvenOdds Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Matsui Rena. I was flipping through channels and came across Rena chan in Majisuka Gakuen. She's the reason I started taking an interest in AKB48. I finally got to meet her last week. As expected she's really gorgeous in person. Especially that smile of hers!

[​IMG]

10. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I was the biggest Takamina oshi for a while (by for a while I mean almost two years?) and I recently (late last year) came to turns with the fact that I oshihened a while ago and I just didn't want to admit it.

Momoka was one of the first NMB members that I grew aware of once I started getting in the group. I think I was following some of the Art Club activities and came across her guroi artwork. When I looked her up a bit more, I saw photos of her in bloody sailor uniform cosplay, thought 'strange girl' and moved on. I remember her also being made a big deal of when in her sousenkyo appeal comment video in 2012, she told everyone she was supporting Mayu and she had a ridiculous hit count. So I knew of her existence, and I kind of loosely liked her because I thought she was different.

When NMB's DMM service was announced I was excited because I'd always wanted to get into NMB properly at that point due to watching Geinin, and the team shows were a great opportunity to do it. When Momoka screamed the word oppai in the first Team M introduction MC despite the fact that it was being broadcast live, I really started thinking that she was interesting. And Tengoku Yarou! Probably one the biggest reasons why I started liking her.

(http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTI0NTk5MTky.html)

Speaking bluntly, Tengoku Yarou is a dump unit in B4. It should've been a dump unit in M1, and that's what I was expecting to see when I first watched it. But I came out at the other end feeling really impressed, she made it come alive through all the Team M performances- doing wotagei, kissing other members, looking up their skirts, being a creep, throwing a member's shoes across the stage during the song and making her dance barefoot for the rest, roundhouse kicking Maokyun in every single performance... If you put all the Tengoku Yarous performed together and watched them, I guarantee you that Momoka centering it has the most impact.

For me, the draw with Momoka is she's unpredictable, and you never know what to expect. She's got an undercut and has about a million piercings in each ear but she also dresses like this and occasionally models in sweet loli clothing. She hates idols and apparently dislikes performing, but when she's on stage she draws the eye because of her energy. Kinoshita Momoka, breaking down the barriers of what it means to be an idol one step at a time.

(This ended up being more of a pimp post, but whatever. Creep nurse Momoka thanks you for your time.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Great post, Momoka is so cool, I like learning more about her XD She is really so different from any other member. I need to watch her more, for sure.

12. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    This makes me so happy! She's actually ridiculously amazing, hilarious and a bundle of contradictions and I'm hoping if I'm loud enough about her that some people will pay attention haha (':

13. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I started out as and Acchan fan then started watching AKBingo and saw Sae for the first time and thought she was cuter then Acchan, then I saw Majisuka Gakuen episode 3 and thought I would become gay just to marry Sae!
    Marry me Sae!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  14. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

It happened while I was wathing Suuchan perform Heart Gata Virus.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I remember thinking she looked so damn adorable and that's when I fell in love with her, but I don't really remember when I saw her for the first time or what reinforced my admiration for her afterwards.
    Edit: Wait, now I do remember. I loved her "Suumelody" part in Team B oshi, I think that's when I really noticed her.
    Seeing HGV afterwards sealed the deal.:D

15. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    Sayanee increasingly grew on me but I became really interested in her after seeing the Kamonegix MV...she's absolutely perfect in it (I've watched it a countless number of times). After Kamonegix came out, I started looking up all kinds of videos of her/all the songs she was in and started to like her more and more :)

That's my favorite part of Team B oshi! So cute

16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well.... How I fell in love with Churi is quite a complicated one... Long story short: Oshihening a bunch of times before watching a bunch of KII vids and then yeah~ Churi's my oshi~

17. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My first kami oshi is Akimoto sayaka the greatest team captain,the ever strong and passionate idol and I love her singing skills. Ever since sayaka graduated i ve never pay attention to other members until I noticed sasshi.Then Sasshi became my next/second Kami-oshi.
    I liked sasshi being a wota idol. we both love HaroPro and AKB ofcourse. Her way of talking in shows is really interesting. Even when she's transferred in HKT my respect for her grows more. She's been through alot but she stands and move forward and she able to get no.1.I'm glad that koichun is given to her.
    talking about my oshi it's Matsui Rena. I like her since her gekikara.Her love for SKE is beyond and I respect her with that.Even though she's always compared to jurina. I love seeing both of them together and working hard. I like her character,voice and her effort for SKE.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    My first oshis are Shimazaki Haruka and Watanabe Mayu, but after watching some Sousenkyo appeal videos there is one who caught my eye - Iwanaga Tsugumi. I have a thing for young looking 19-21 year old women that are not very mature, so there we go.

19. Mekashikuta

Mekashikuta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It's really hard but best 3 for me are Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Miyuki and Sashihara Rino. Other places change all them time. I'm interested in AKB48 for many years but even today i discover new girls i didn't notice and they were there :chuffed:
    How...i don't know it just came :^^;: Miyuki was really kawaii and kind and still is; I noticed Rino especially at concerts in MC, i liked her personality; Paruru is somehow mysterious and she seems to have lot of common with me

20. pixelk13

pixelk13 Kenkyuusei

My very very first oshi and favourite AKB48 song go hand in hand actually. Way back in 2010 when Heavy rotation came out I had a Japanese student living with my family and she showed me the video for it and it became my favourite. Obviously because Yuko was the centre for that song I loved it a lot and so I started researching her a lot. At the time I wouldn't say I was an AKB48 fan because I was only 11 and it wasn't until last year that I really got into it.
    Right when I got into the fandom for reals Yuko announced her graduation and so I discovered my next oshi Watanabe Mayu by watching old AKBingo shows and seeing her danso that really hooked me on Mayuyu.