How did you become a fan of Sakurazaka46?

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by MasToppu, Sep 25, 2020.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let's share our Sakurazaka46 story.

How did you get to know about Sakurazaka46?
    There was a video on Twitter that showed the name-change announcement/ads on Shibuya(?). As for the name, I found it, when someone shared the information about domain registration under the name of Sakurazaka. And, I also found the Kanji for Sakura through mobame site, then tried to look at it at my Kanji dictionary, and found out that the Kanji also has 21 strokes.

How did you become a fan of Sakurazaka46
    I haven't become a fan yet. I need to know their concept first, and more importantly, their first song as Sakurazaka46. But, if I have to mention my babies in this group, that would be Kobayashi Yui, Morita Hikaru, and Fujiyoshi Karin.:inlove:

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

I forgot where I first heard it. Maybe 2019 around the time when Hinatazaka46 was announced as a rename from Hiragana Keyaki? And then there were the Sakamichi Kenshusei, when there was early speculation that these members would form Sakurazaka46, but in early 2020 these members were split up and migrated into Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46.

Then Keyakizaka46 announced they were getting rid of the Keyaki name earlier this July, and that started the speculation this group would turn into Sakurazaka46. I immediately reserved the r/Sakurazaka46 subreddit, and when Seed & Flower made it official that Sakurazaka46 is the official new name for Keyakizaka46, I started building that subreddit in advance of the group's 're-launch' on 14 October 2020.

How did you become a fan of Sakurazaka46

Well, it's because it's obvious, just read above. But with a new name comes a new concept language, and we don't know what that is yet, that is for now. So I'm not necessarily a fan of them yet, but then again there's just less than three weeks left until the group's 're-launch'. But one thing's for sure: Hirate Yurina - probably the definitive member of Keyakizaka46, whether you love it or hate it - left Keyaki very early in the year, and is not part of Sakurazaka46.

So, about the members: Yes, there is Kobayashi Yui, but is there any other members to consider as well to put under the spotlight?

3. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    How can you know if you are a fan of a group with no songs yet?

I would have up hear the dongs first. I really like keya non idol sounding tracks the best. That’s more if my taste. I’d have up hear the music first

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You can still support the members as they make the transition to whatever form Sakurazaka46 takes. (How strange to write that today). I'm sure they're still going to perform Keyaki songs. Just look at Hinata performing Hiragana songs.

5. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    plenty

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

the moment I knew that keyakizaka46 was auditioning to debut in this group I became a fan

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

More like... it's literally the same group we've known for five years under a different name? jsdjkkjgh

8. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu

But I think they are going to have a whole new vibe and style of music. So that’s why I’m waiting to see if I like the music.

9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

I am not sure, maybe I saw it on Twitter or on here.

How did you become a fan of Sakurazaka46?
    I was already a fan of Keyaki so I new the members already, and when nobody’s fault got released that made me an instant fan!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1