1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How to Enjoy Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by FailedEye, Jul 26, 2020.

1. FailedEye

FailedEye Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone! I am trying to learn Japanese and I would love to get into Nogizaka46. Where do I start with the group? And what makes Nogizaka46 enjoyable for you?

2. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Starts with their first variety show which is Nogizakatte Doko and then Nogibingo season both can find at Nogiarea just search it on google

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FailedEye

FailedEye Kenkyuusei

Thank you!!!

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Why do you want to get into Nogizaka? There must already be something you like about them since you asked that question. Is it the music, a show, a certain member? Start from there.

The music is easily accessible, so you can work through the discography as you like.

If you want to learn Japanese while watching their shows, I think Nogi Eigo is fairly accessible, depending on your level.

5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

You can take a look at this thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-new-to-nogizaka46-and-jpop-in-general.17593/

Since the group has lots of history and it's hard to keep track of people, another way I’d recommend is to try to find one or more specific members you’re interested in and then look up episodes/media that feature them. You can ask around in the Nogizaka46 Members subforum if you have member-specific questions. If you know enough Japanese, you can also go on Youtube and search a member’s name plus まとめ or 集 to find compilations put together by Japanese fans.

If you’re more into the music side, the Stage48 wiki is usually up to date on Nogi’s discography:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka46

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    How to enjoy Nogizaka46?

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

7. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Since I got into Nogizaka because Asuka, personally I just go through all of her participated episodes on their variety show as well as songs with her in it. Then, naturally you will start to recognize and interested in other members as well.
    I also think going through all of their title songs and under songs too make me decide to stan them as a group

8. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    Agree on that, nogi eigo doesn't have too much overload of kanjis, etc. and you can see all the girls because is a rotation of members and almost all apear on there, specially the 1st gen, in which 飛鳥ちゃん also I think that has appeared already a bunch of times, if you wanna search of these I recommend to look at Bilibili, and ofc, nogiarea.
    Also the fansubs recently active like Beam-subs, Broken-subs, Blessed-subs and Tamu-Haya, among others update their content very frequently and you can search all of that in Twitter and in their official websites.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't recommend watching subs if you want to practice Japanese listening. It's too easy to cheat. What I do recommend though is becoming a subber when you are at a comfortable level to further improve your listening skills.

10. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Once you find your favourite member(s), you can also check their blog at blog.nogizaka46.com/ if you want to test your reading skill and to know more about that member.