1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How to get SKE48 tickets

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by pandadash, Jun 22, 2009.

1. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Re: How to get SKE48 ticket?

There seems to be shows listed in the theater for later in July under schedule. Could someone please explain where the listing for shows one may enter the drawing for are located. The current link above only takes one to events back in June.

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  3. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

That seems to list the schedule. Where do I find when they are open to receiving emails for entering show drawings?

Or are you saying I can send in entry emails for the shows listed on July 27 & 28?

4. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

It says in the first post, you have to figure it out for yourself. So 5 days before a show you can do an enpou ticket, 2 days before an ippan etc.

5. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

If you don't want to help, don't help.

The first post says it has opened up to 8-9 days before and is noted on the site. I think I have actually found that listing, but was hoping for confirmation from someone who knows.

Thank you for your efforts, but again, if you don't want to help, don't help. This forum seems like the ideal place to ask such questions and if you do not want to address the questions, then please don't.

6. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I misread the instructions and thought it was the same as the old AKB instructions, I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm not trying to be unhelpful. The SKE system is similar but also very different so it's very confusing.

But to answer your question, well, based on the show on the 18th, the ticket for enpou/girls/couples opened 5 days before (yesterday), then when that closes tonight will ippan open for 2 days, then when ippan closes chancel opens for 1 day.

From the news article on the 18th-

type:date open~date closed
    (date you'll receive notification if you won)

7. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

Just want to clarify it, so is machi type of ticket available for SKE? Because in the first post the guy suggested there is no machi ticket thou.

And is machi ticket the type of ticket that give us a *chance* to buy a normal ticket in case someone cancel his/her ticket? So we'll have to come to the theater on the actual performance date even if we're not sure if we're gonna win a ticket or not? Thanks

8. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Sorry, it's not a cancel machi, it's something else. Cancel hanbai, whatever that is [hehe] I believe it's basically the same thing though, if any people have cancelled their tickets then they you can apply for the that ticket. I can't read enough to understand it...

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

a) to find out when to apply for SKE tickets, you must pay attention to the news thread on their website. It will let you know when each show's ticket application times are. It seems to be different from show to show, so don't depend on the standard AKB application times.
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/list.php

b) yes, they have changed the email address to apply
    oubo@ske48.co.jp

c) I won the last time I applied, for Kuumin's birthday show (it was my first win after applying multiple times on multiple trips) So it is possible. Keep in mind I have only ever applied for Team S shows, so I might have been more lucky had I been less selective.

And my guess is since SDN just got a ticket center, it shouldn't be too long before SKE gets one too.

10. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Thanks everyone. Between google translate and my limited skills in Japanese language I think I have been able to figure out the application deadlines as posted in the news posts on the left of their homepage.

11. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

They have a waiting list and yeah, they call it cancel hanbai. It's a bit different from AKB.

Cancel hanbai for shows on the weekday are done at the theater. So they do the lottery in front of the theater. I don't really know how they do this, because well I never done it.

Cancel hanbai for shows on the weekends are done before hand, so you have to send an email to the designated email address like the other method for enpou and ippan. Registration are open after the ippan ticket winner were announced. Only if you get the email of winning the cancel hanbai can you go to the theater to claim you cancel hanbai.

From my 1 experince seeing people lining for cancel hanbai, all of them went in. But inside, you have to stand with the others behind the seats. I don't really recommend you to get a cancel hanbai, unless you're tall or don't mind having difficulties looking to the stage.

12. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Has anyone that has applied recently won tickets for any shows? I'm going to Japan in November and would love to see a show. Hoping that KII are still doing Te wo tsunagarinagara then as I really love it :)

Although, i'm sure their new show will be totally amazing too :)

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I won in June, so it is possible.

And you have your answer regarding KII, it will be the new stage [party]

14. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Ok cool, guess i'll have to keep my fingers crossed :)

Watching the new KII stage at the moment. Loving the dancing and the new songs are nice too :)

15. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

I'm going to apply for team S show on 22nd Oct for a distance ticket, so I have a question, can I re-apply for ippan(normal) ticket if I fail to win any enpou(distance) ticket? Hope any insider here can clarify that for me :cute:

And in the even that I won the ticket but I won't be able to make it on the day, how can I cancel it so that they won't blacklist me in the future? :^^;:

16. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Yeah the ippan email lottery as after the enpou one, so you can apply for one after the other.

17. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
  18. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    in SKE48 Ticket center how can we apply for more than one person in a theater show ?
    in AKB48 Ticket center we can add (up to 9) accompanying people.

19. chronos14

chronos14 Kenkyuusei

is there anyone can help to guide me for registering an ID and step by step to get a theater ticket? :(
    I couldn't read it at all >.<
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu

btw I am from overseas and has plan to traveling for a week in the next several month.
    is it still doing a lottery or how?

thank you before

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Wanted to provide an update to the entry process - as I actually had a chance to experience it in person today. The process is now essentially identical to the AKB48 theater.

Ticket sales start 2 hours before the show begins, and runs for 90 minutes. After which I presume they do the cancel machi call (but I was too far away to hear it). To buy your ticket you need to go up the stairs behind the escalator on the first floor. You will get a ticket with your name on it and number on it (different from your winning number), and they'll remind you that there will be another ID check when you enter the theater.

If you leave, you can come back up to the 2nd floor via the escalator and show your ticket to get back in (you don't need to do the stairs twice).

Placards are now placed on the floor showing where you should line up. The women, student, enpou, and pairs all appear to be in locker area by the entrance. 1 - 39 is in the photo hall, 40-99 is in the stairwell, and 100+ is in the main lobby area. Enpou, women, pairs go in first and basically have the two middle rows in the theater (which means for KII - there is no center front row for regular guests).

They'll scan your ticket the first time shortly before the show starts. Then the lottery (bingo) begins and you go in with your row. When you enter they will check your ID and scan your ticket again.

Post Show

I saw people mention that the high touch was more like a high wave in the past. At some point they've gone to the standard high-touch format as well. Unlike the AKB48 theater, you are let out row by row (with standing room starting the process and then front row going last). The girls line up in the photo hall and you get to high-touch as you go by. Since there are no tables (only a rope) and the quarters are very tight, it's a bit more intense than the AKB48 line.

Hope that helps some folks interested in seeing an SKE48 show.