1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hyper Japan

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Afro_Stud, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Hi everybody

Stage48 have been granted press passes for Hyper Japan, London on the 14th, 15th and 16th of November, 2014.

For those who don't know what Hyper Japan is, it is a festival for Japanese Culture. More information can be found on the website, which is linked below:

http://hyperjapan.co.uk

I am looking to recruit a member of the forum to attend with me to write a report on the event.

Can all interested members please apply by sending me a PM detailing why you think you would be suitable for the role.

If you are unable to attend on all three days, but can cover one or two of the days, please still apply as I will be able to split the press passes between different members on different days.

Thanks.

2. Afro_Stud

I'm still looking for somebody to help me cover Saturday's afternoon session, which runs from 15:45 to 21:00.

I'm also still looking for somebody to help out today if anybody is available at short notice. Today's event runs from 14:00 to 20:00.

Entry to the event is of course free as we have press passes.

Please be in touch via PM if you are interested.

3. Afro_Stud

I now need help covering the event on Saturday morning and Sunday.

Saturday morning runs from 09:00 to 15:00.

Sunday runs from 09:00 to 18:00. Can anybody who is interested please let me know via PM.

Thanks.