1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

I Live outside Japan .How can I get tickets for Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Juliano Rodrigues, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Juliano Rodrigues

Juliano Rodrigues Kenkyuusei

The situation is as follows:

I love too Nogizaka46 like many here. But I live in Brazil and I want to visit Japan in the coming months.

If I want to watch a show of Nogizaka46, what I have to do? Where can I get tickets?

And a handshake event? How do I buy tickets for a handshake event?

I want to buy tickets in advance.

thank you very much!

Julian Rodrigues

2. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    For the handshakes -

1. Get an account at http://www.tenso.com/en/
    This allows you to have a Japanese Address for shipping of the handshake tickets. Fortune Music does not ship overseas.

2. Get an account at the official handshake operator http://fortunemusic.jp/

3. Prepare to spend tons of money and go broke

4. Plan your slots carefully. Each slot is 1 hr 30 mins. However, for popular members, you might have to queue for 20 - 30 mins.
    Each handshake ticket is around 3 - 4 seconds for popular members and 7 seconds for members with lesser queue.
    If you stack your tickets, it might not be worth it if it's just 2 - 3 tickets. The timing is almost similar to a single ticket.
    Loop your tickets to get maximum time with your idol.

5. Before the handshake, think of what you want to say and memorize it especially if you don't speak Japanese.
    Do expect your brain to blank out as the girls have that kind of effect on people.

Lastly, HAVE FUN! And try to go with a friend, it will make the experience much better and you can go coordinate your handshakes to tease the girls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    bah, just a handshake, nothing else

[​IMG]

... uhhh .... ahh....

Capture d’écran 2015-02-10 à 08.05.22.jpg

4. Juliano Rodrigues

Ok, you scared me with this phrase.

I did not understand, but that's okay.

What about the show? how do I watch the show?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  5. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hi Juliano,

Point 3 - If it's your first time, I'm sure you will have many girls you want to see. If not, you will spend on tickets to see your favourite girls.
    One ticket is just not enough... Two is ok if you like the girl and 3 or more if you want to start a topic and make the girl remember you.

That is why many fans will be broke due to handshake. It's the lure of having to see the girls in person and to talk to them that will make you do crazy irrational shit.

But if you are able to resist their lure, you won't be in this thread at all.

I just ended the handshake and I'm regretting not getting more tickets to see some of the girls just one more time.

Point 5 - If you have a kami-oshi, then she will be someone that will set butterflies in your stomach and leave your heart pounding like mad. Most often, it's like confessing to a girl or guy you really like.

Many people, even the local Japanese, write on a booklet on what they want to say and repeat it so that they won't forget.

The ticket is expensive (At least to me) so it will be a waste for someone to go in and say Hi... and Blank out... and get drag out without even saying anything special to the girls.

Do learn some basic Japanese or use Google Translate to tell them what you feel in Japanese as the girls are really bad with English.

I spoke to Nanase in Full English Mode only to have her look at me with a cute confused face saying "Huh? English Wakarimasen..."

So treat every ticket like a special Ops mission. Plan and Plan so that you can execute it flawlessly.

But most important thing to take note...

The girls are Human too.

Which means they have emotions, mood swings, they can get tired, sleepy, bored.

No matter how much energy levels they have, it's a long day for them and it's draining.

They don't even get proper breaks in between. (How can you rest during the 30 mins break?)

So if a member appears professional / salty/ tired / nonchalant etc. just remember that they are human beings like us.

They are entitled to their own moods too.

This happened to me and Ikoma. During Album Handshake, she was very professional and polite, which made her very business like and cold.

However, during the singles handshake, she became more energetic as she was in Cosplay outfits. Her energy level was crazy!

And I played along with her and made it fun for the both of us.

Do remember this important fact! The girls are Human Beings. So please RESPECT THEM!

If you think that she's not responsive to you, then it's because she's really a shy person inside and you need to work harder to break the barriers.

They might be idols / entertainers but they are still young girls. So treat them with respect and be sincere and have fun!

For the concert tickets, I have no idea as I never seen their concerts before =(

• Like Like x 1
  6. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I only ever see Minami and Sayu, and I'm fine with that. Everyone stans in their own way, so first of all decide which ones you wanna focus on then go from there. :p
    I might add Hinachi to those two though she was so cute seriously.

As for concert tickets - There's sales open to public every now and then, and also second hand sales online.
    Check the official website's calendar for a more detailed view of what's happening during the period you're planning to go.

7. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello, prataz

Thank you very much for your advice. I really like the whole group, but I love a in particular. I'm sure I can buy only one ticket to see her only.

The only thing that it's tiring to me is that the nogizaka46 site is all in Japanese and neither google traductor helps, but I need to do something.

The impression I have is that the Nogizaka46 is restricted to the part of Asia and Japan and this hinders a little for those who live outside of Asia. Had to have a version of the Site in English as well, to facilitate those who live outside of Japan.

Thanks for your reply too, SUPER LeMON.

And keep posting replies here, I'm learning a lot from you and all the advice is valid for everything can work out.

Thank you so much!

Juliano

8. Juliano Rodrigues

Oh My God!!! Wait a minute!!!

A Japanese address? But I live in Brazil !!!! :(

And now?

I don't know anyone who resides in Japan.

They do not ship overseas?

9. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Tenso gives you a japanese address and then forward everything is sent to this address to your real one. Of course, you do pay for that. ;)

10. Juliano Rodrigues

This is the time we have to be face to face with the girls ??

All handshake events are similar ??? 3, 4 or 7 seconds shaking hands ???

Anyone who has participated in a handshake, could give me an explanation.

Thank you so much!!!

11. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hi Juliano,

Sad but true. 1 single handshake ticket offers you 5 - 7 seconds with the girl of your choice.

If the girl is super popular, then you will get lesser seconds with her so that they can clear the crowd.

For less popular girls, you will get much longer timing with her.

Some might stack their tickets for a longer time, but it might be better for you to just loop them.

You get 5 seconds with the girl and 1 - 2 bonus if you refuse to go and they have to drag you out.

So plan carefully to optimize your timing.

12. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello everyone,

I must thank for the information you have provided me.

I live in Brazil and go to Japan is easy, but that's the reason to go ... Nogizaka46.

I have to settle for this reality.

I have one more question:

I want to write a letter to my Oshi. This letter will reach my Oshi?

Will She read the letter?

Because the site has the shipping address provided that put the name of Idol.

thank you

Juliano

13. Ryan12

Ryan12 Kenkyuusei

Thanks “prataz” for the information regarding the tickets of these concerts. I also want to attend the music event that will be hosted at venue space nyc in the next month. Please tell me how to buy tickets for this music event!

14. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Hi, @Juliano Rodrigues , have you come to Japan, yet?

You can send your fan letter to the management or you can hand it to the information counter at the handshaking events.

The mail address is below:
    〒102-8353
    東京都千代田区六番町4番地5「乃木坂46運営事務局」宛

Nogizaka46 Un-ei Jimukyoku
    4-5 Rokubancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
    Japan
    ZIP:102-8353

The letters should be censored, but normally they will reach to the idol.
    According to Ito Karin, the letters are delivered so late, usually it will take 6 months.

Also, you can leave a message for their blogs. The comments will be checked so you have to wait until the approvement, usually for several hours to half a day. You have to set your nickname as you like, you don't have to type your email address nor URL.
    I'm not sure if they actually read the messages, anyway, at least sometimes, they seem to glance through it while they are moving or waiting or so on.

Have fun!

15. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello, SMZ48

Unfortunately I could not go to Japan yet.

Brazil is in a crisis and is affecting many sectors. Including the company where I work.

I had plans, but were undone.

My only hope is to send a letter for them to read.

I want her to know of my existence. And that in Brazil is not someone who loves the Nogizaka46.

thank you

Juliano Rodrigues

16. Juliano Rodrigues

Correction: In Brazil, I am a person who loves Nogizaka46.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    An interesting thread with lots of useful information. As a Nogizaka46 fan living outside Japan, I too would love to go to a handshake event and meet the girls (read: Naachan! :cute:). Problem is:
    1. I don't speak or even understand any Japanese. :fp:
    2. I'm super awkward with strangers, particularly girls, and will surely blank out (or even faint) in front of them.
    Therefore, as much as I want to hold their soft hands in mine, I think it is in the best interest of everyone that I don't go to such events. Imagine having the event interrupted because the staff must evacuate some guy from Naachan's line... :rolleyes:[hehe]

18. Kei

Kei Kenkyuusei

I still have one lottery ticket after purchased the DVD All MV Collection. I don't use it, so if anyone wants it please email me via kei_itsumo@(yahoo.com), it's the fastest way to contact me (pls don't inbox me in forum i barely checking it). I'll take pic of both side of the ticket that has the code and send it to you.

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I will be going to Japan in July. And I'm pretty sure there will be summer tour at that time.

To prepare myself, can anyone please guide me how I can purchase Nogizaka's tour tickets from overseas?
    I really want to go to at least 1 concert this year :)

Thanks!

Anybody can help me please? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  20. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Usually through Rakuten. Nogizaka46 official website will update us through their news page on which site to buy their tickets. Usually around a month before their tour starts, they'll start selling their tickets.

You'll need a credit card for online transaction. Master and VISA are good choices. You have to sign up for Rakuten JAPANESE website. The 'My Rakuten Particulars' are conveniently in English so it's easier to input your details. However you need a Japanese address which you can get by signing up with Tenso. Once you get that; just input the info you get into your address. The most important one is your Japanese phone number and don't try to use a fake name. Then just fill up your methods of payment.

After your details is done, when the site start selling tickets, picked your preferred dates and which concert you want to attend through the link Nogizaka46 official website had provided. The detail form should be automatically filled up with what you have input in your profile but the name. You have to use Kana system. No alphabet. For example if your name is John Smith (so classic), just type スミス [last name] ジョン [first name]. Converter here. After that, choose payment methods. If you pay first, print later (first choice), high chance of getting the ticket rather than 2nd choice (reserve now, print and pay later). You can get the tickets printed at 7-11 in Japan so no need to ship concert ticket. Fill in your payment detail (if you choose to pay now. Yeah you have to fill up again) and pray for it to be a success. They'll send an e-mail stating whether you got the tickets or not. Just print out that statement and show it to 7-11 clerk (bring your passport with you for confirmation and remember your Japanese phone number) when you're in Japan and they'll handle the rest.

Tip: Try not to catch their live concert in Tokyo area. Almost impossible to get.