Ichikawa Manami (Manami) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. wirupasspo

wirupasspo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    But THIS one should bring some hate to her... putz.jpg prox scandal do akb.jpg
    I just want her staying at AKB and the theater, doing what she loves (and still she doesn't get enough love despite being hardwork like Ranchii)

2. wirupasspo

wirupasspo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Happy 23rd Birthday Manami!<3 :ome:
    FbE67bZakAAzUAg.jpg
    (Taken from her Twitter)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy birthday Manami <3 I actually recently watched the Team K shonichi performance and she really stands out to me. She's a great performer, a good dancer, with good expressions, she's funny during the MC too. I would definitely like to see more performances with her, she's doing so well in the theater! (and I also love that she is still close friend with Naanya :3).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Manami, she is the AKB member who performed the most at the theater in 2022 with a total of 82 performances and 1 guest appearance (see the full ranking here). :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She said: "The 17th generation has not yet reached the level to be promoted"

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Manami just announced her graduation during the 15th Generation 10th Anniversary Livestream.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Ah, one of the few AKB48 members I know now. What a shame that she never really got to shine as much. No A-sides, not that many B-sides...

I'm sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Such an underrated member, just one of many from her generation that never got the attention they deserved. The 15th gen if pushed properly could have maybe help revived AKB a bit along with the 3 Musketeers after the Sakamichi take over but they put all their eggs in Owada Nana's basket (and whatever was leftover into Mion's) instead of truly spreading the wealth to other talented members like Manami, Yuami, and Komi.

• Like Like x 3
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh, the problem in that era wasn't that they put too much focus on Naanya and Mion (and then Komi and Mion once Naanya imploded). That had been pretty standard practice up to that point: push one or two girls from a generation and leave the rest to flounder. But from 2014 until 2017 or so, they wasted so much time and effort pushing sister group aces at the expense of developing AKB's own potential.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Don't forget AKB still had giants among their own rows. Although Shinoda, Itano, Kasai & Akimoto graduated in 2013, they still had Oshima, TakaMina, KojiHaru, Mayuyu, Kashiwagi, also members like KitaRie, Paruru, Yuihan and so on an on. AKB was stacked back then. I agree, they should have spread their attention/push on more than 2-3 members, but as @wlerin said, there were also sister group aces. The life as an AKB member wasn't easy even before, but always adding sister groups to their singles made it a war.

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Manami posted the following today on her X:
    https://twitter.com/IckwMnm0826/status/1687986883891224577

Google Translation:
    An uploader has posted this video with parts of that SR broadcast:

if the video does not show watch the video here

With all the ongoing hot weather in Japan I'm not surprised she feels fatigued after yesterday's concert!

• Like Like x 2