1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

If you have chance to choose AKB48 graduated member back to AKB48 who will you choose ?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Bekti, May 25, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki (These 3 of course since they were 3 of my favorite members ever).

Kawaei Rina as well (She would have already centered an AKB48 Single or two by now I think).

2. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    Nishino Miki and Owada Nana because they shouldn't have graduated yet :rolleyes:

3. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Definitely Paruru and Kawaei.

4. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And Paruru

Sent from my LG-D505 using Tapatalk

5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Aimi Eguchi:D

Natsuki sato, Karen Iwata, Misaki Iwasa.

6. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Inoue Yuriya, she graduated right as she picked up steam)

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Kawaei! I can only wonder how far could she have gone if she stayed. Also Yuko because that girl was a beast!

8. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

Mariko-sama! Even though she's already in her 30's, she still look like an
    idol thingy :D

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    All of them former top girls. Aachan, Mariko, Itano, Yuko, Takamina, Paruru, Kojiharu, Sae, Kasai, That manly girl, Kawaei, and a few others who i only recognize by face.

i started watching concerts from 2011 then moved up to 2016/17 and these new crop of girls are just not cutting it when compared to the earlier ones. Just when i was starting to be a real fan i find out that this currwnt akb is really bland.

Bring back Milky too while im at it.

Someine go build a time machine and grab those girls from the past and shove them back into current akb.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Bye.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ That, and she was the perfect boke for Sayanee, a model tsukkomi... so they became iconic in a Yoshimoto 48G. She just timed out and had to grad, as it were...

Update, 3 mos 1 wk after my last post here:

-- any idols who rounded out their group's lineups in media + in person (esp AKB's) i.e. those who held roles other than 'safe and bland'...

Having gotten into NGT and STU during their orbital insertion and launch phases respectively... fans, both casual and wota are voting with their wallets for girls in these new groups conspicuously. Why? Because they're full of personality (NGT esp) and cohesion, team spirit... dare I say it, the highly-misused term synergy.

Even watching the latest AKBingo!, which was mostly AKB girls -- 12 AKB / 6 Eitos / 2 NGTs... only Chori represented the old owarai sense that the Original Teams had liberally baked into the top girls. Seeing Kitarie there too, with her reactions and gestures... stood out and reminded me fondly of that era. Ogiyuka proudly displays this quirky yet marketable (barely :^^;:) sense -- her SSK ranking, QED... no doubt with guidance from her hugely-experienced Captain.

STU has a few girls that quickly rose to claim their roles too... and that even with their physical theatre yet to be built, they've managed to use new media and an aggressive performance schedule to keep fans spending and fired up -- to the obvious notice of girls & staff in the older groups. STU and NGT represent to me, the way AKB/SKE/NMB* should've invested two years ago, similar to the successful (if not transferable) Team 8's concept. Not what happened, though... and now we have a season full of graduations and lackluster major events this 'brain drain' has made worse.

The older teams need more Ogasawara Mayus, Kawaei Rinas, Miyazawa Saes, Kyappus, Abe Meis... and fewer Annin/Abema/Renacchi clone cliques and tadouteki newgens.

* SKE less than the others, since their fans spend often, perpetually, and generously for their girls, their SSK rankings QED. Speaking of Aichi... Toyota is more successful than ever, and this bodes well for T8, if they can overcome their brain drain via gen2 replacements (my gut feeling: not great). HKT, while rather backburnered of late, still has Sasshi's legacy to bolster them and connect them to STU's and her other projects' fortunes, so it's more 4th-gens-need-to-ramp-up-yesterday, than brain drain.

13. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm curious, like a cat. so i watched that clip and, dude, you just made my brain go numb. y u so eeeeevil? :hehe:

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You still have lots to learn young padawan

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

15. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

It's Ricchan. If she were still in group, now her rank (SSK) would be in kami7, even more. Although her image's baka, but she 's smart =)))

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ???

Did you even watch baka test loool

17. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Maybe street smart?
    kawaei.png
    of course, nothing beats
    one two three four five six seven eight nice ten lol

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You mean haste makes waste

19. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yup. too much haste results in waste. like when butterflies come out of their cocoons too fast.
    525399473629302.jpg
    har har har... yeah.. Sorry for the derailment. In an effort to be on topic I'll be serious for 5 sentences

1. Kawaei was a wasted opportunity for AKB. graduated before her time. lots of what ifs there. But can't blame her for leaving sooner..
    2. I'd like Paruru to come back as I became a fan of hers too late. But Salt is Salt and you can't make it magically sweet. But you have to admit, her saltiness gave AKB more flavor.
    3. Milky is HOT! I wanna oshi someone Milky HOT! Maybe there's someone but I haven't found her yet sooooo... boooooo
    4. Mariko was one of a kind. She was the bomb! but old is old but.. time machined pleeeaaazzzzee! (a real one, not the song)
    5. Takamina is annoying. bring her back so I can get annoyed at her face! YEAH!! But really, bring her back so she can help fix this bland tasteless thingy. I'd even set aside my great hate for her face if she can do that. (side note: no, I don't hate her face coz I think she's ugly. She's kinda cute. I hate her face coz I got sick of seeing her face EVERYWHERE!!! she's EVERYWHEREEEEEE!!! Although, I thought I'd be relieved now that she's gone but I kept looking for her face in the last concert footage I watched and not seeing her to annoy me made me sad)

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I never got the Milky hype tbh.
    I always saw her as a bit of a calculating snake who actually disliked the job but did it anyway and then badmouthed about the fans ala Ishikawa Rika.

Her reaction at falling to UG in 2014 didn't help.
    I got Akicha in 2012 teas with that "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" reaction.

And the way she started dropping hints about her graduation ala "Don't know if I'll be around for those HS..."? Ugg, drama queen.

Plus, her voice was whiny.

No, thanks.

NEXT!