1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iguchi Mao (Maochan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Is from Doremi TYPE-A. I think is impossible you can get a subtitle version so fast.

2. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Ah, ok, thanks, wasn't sure how old it was.

3. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

there's still no subtitle

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  6. Remylittlechef

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    UNI'S ON AIR game official Twitter published the second members "offshot" and is Mao-chan.

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Mao-chan recent showroom was really funny. She really love to talk with fans and without any shy.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  9. Remylittlechef

• Like Like x 2
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The first reply to that tweet is gold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow Satoru iguchi member of king gnu( japanese rock band) talked about mao in ANN.
    Translated by @theblueslope

king gnu's iguchi satoru talked about the superior iguchi (mao) on ANN a fan proposed the idea of the three iguchis active in entertainment industry (+ westworld's iguchi) as iguchi three musketeers.

king gnu's iguchi said he'd be the first to surrender because he'd die first and westworld's iguchi won't survive bc he isnt popular LMAO "Then the only one left would be Hinatazaka's Iguchi. I've heard of her, and there was a time I happened to saw her on TV,

Iguchi Mao-chan was intense wasn't she! I'm amazed by her character and she stands out, she pulls weird faces that made me question if she really is an idol, she's talkative, she'd always talk so she'd be hard to bring down. A formidable opponent to others."

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1160253004336865280?s=20

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It doesn't seem to have been mentioned here that a photo showed up in late August appearing to show Mao-chan walking in the street with a guy. This has become a big topic in some circles, and is being proposed as a "scandal." I won't post the photo, but you can see it here. It shows them from behind, but it does appear to be Mao-chan, from clothing as well as appearance.

And now in her blog she has admitted it is her and has apologized to fans, staff and members for being irresponsible, and says she will step back from activities for a while, on management's suggestion. Mao may be a special case in this way, as in many others, though: perhaps it will eventually be let pass.

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I actually posted twitter link of the photo on Hinata general thread. But, after I checked the website for that twitter account, I saw many bs news, so I deleted my post, and see that photo as fake one. And then, she admitted that photo was her... Now, I am scared with all bs news on that site...

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @MasToppu It's okay. Trash always appears to destroy those who don't deserve it.

As far as I have read, her fans are taking it easy. I haven't talked to anyone directly yet.

15. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    I miss to see Mao on HinaAi and Hinabingo, she could really have slayed on these past few episodes that focus heavily on comedy. She is naturally funny and has huge potential for variety.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I mean it’s Mao. You can’t get mad at Mao. (Shouldn’t get mad at any girl for being with a boy anyways). But it’s...MAO! Haha. Gotta appreciate her professionalism in this. She’s a wild goof ball, but she’s a good girl. All Hinatans are good girls, I think. Any one of them could start an interstellar war, and I’d be fine with it.

I’m glad her fans are taking it easy though, if that’s really true. I hope all girls’ fans take stuff like this easy, in the future. It’s really not serious at all.

Just come back MaoMao. We love you!

EDIT - How do you dislike this post? Lmao. Sheesh, some of you guys are ridiculous.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in ModelPress

"Iguchi admitted on the blog, “The photo I thought was posted on a site the other day. That photo is definitely me,” he said. I ’m really sorry to hear that I’ve made a lot of trouble, and I ’m sorry to hear that it's been bothering fans, members and staff. ”

She also announced that she had asked the office to refrain from doing activities for a while, and said, “I will decide with the staff of the office about the future.”

It was announced that Iguchi's return to activity is scheduled for November.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1870099

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twin tail Mao - Aaaaaaah! :D - From the new drama DASADA trailer.

upload_2019-9-27_2-13-37.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Since I didn't get an answer in the main thread, is Iguchi Mao ever going to come back? She's my Dad's Oshi and he'd be wrecked if she was gone forever!

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    She was informed that she would return in november 24, but after she talked with the staff, she and the staff decided that she will continue to self restraint and they wil transfer her individual hs to next year schedule.

EJ-mh2FUUAExg40.jpeg

Translation credits to @AlterEvolver

Original tweet:
    https://twitter.com/AlterEvolver/status/1197859135686987777?s=20

Hopefully she will return for the 4th single. Its good we can see her in the drama in january.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1