1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm a little sad that my Nr.1 oshi will graduate:(

Now I pray she will center her last single and it has the same style like "seifuku no mannequin".

Let her go with a cool and great song :cool:

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Woke up this morning and saw her graduation announcement on Mezamashi. I was quite surprised by this as the whole fandom. Still trying to digest this.

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  5. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ikomachan ...

I started following Nogizaka46 because of Ikomachan.

But this is the best way for her. He has no more burden in Nogizaka46.

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I was hoping for Iko to center one of singles this year or a coupling at least. But never wish it will be her grad one.

For announcement it self, I'm not really surprise tbh. She is doing so well with her own stuff. Not following her recent drama, but I hear it's first ep have higher rating than Naa's.

She will stay in showbiz, so good luck.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That's the one good thing that comes out of this (Since Nogi46's last couple of Graduates have left the Entertainment Industry)

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not full translation yet

The headline of the article is “Ikoma-chan The Face of Nogizaka46 Will Graduate in The Next Single and Continue to Exist in Showbiz

It’s hard for me to read the whole article because I can’t find a better resolution of it anywhere. So, here goes the gists of the article:

1. The release of 20th single still TBA
    2. No, she isn’t going to marry anyone soon
    3. The trigger of this graduation is because it’s common (in Japan) that a 22 years old as freshgrad to contribute in society.
    4. Things left undone in Nogizaka46 is to retake “Mizutama Moyou” MV
    5. She is glad to be able to appear together with Golden Bomber
    6. She wants to make a lot of friends after graduated and work extensively as a talent.
    https://erika-ikuta.net/2018/01/31/...ced-graduation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

9. Nanasedaisuki99

Nanasedaisuki99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  10. Nanasedaisuki99

Nanasedaisuki99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For the people who can't read japanese, i tried translating it.

As the Nogizaka 46 official homepage stated,
    With the next single of Nogizaka46,
    I, Ikoma Rina
    will graduate from Nogizaka 46.
    As for the reason for my graduation, it is because I decided that to take up a new challange as a new member of society with people of the same age.
    Ever since I became 20 years old, i have been thinking about what should i do, living alone as an adult or to be more specific, what I am lacking plus what should i do to improve myself for the future.
    I think that where i am now is not enough.
    When I thought about timing when i should go challenge myself, annoucing it at this timing came to me naturally.
    As this came very suddenly, I apologise to anyone who was suprised by this.
    To everyone that supported me, and everyone that offered me kind words at handshake meetings, thank you very much.
    Isn't it too fast, aren't there still many things in Nogizaka?
    When I thought about graduation, my family, close friends and seniors in the entertainment industry gave me lots of advice.
    You're right, there's still many thing left to do in nogizaka, but the current nogizaka is the best. Thats why I can safely entrust everything to the rest of them.
    My experience in Nogizaka will always be my shield. Its something I feel that's too good for me. Thats why I will confidently take my next step with it.
    Will you please push my back(Support me)?
    I will be discussing and corfirming the details of my graduation with the staff from now on.
    I think that my remaining time in Nogizaka with the fan, members and staff is going to be very fun.
    Please take care of me,
    Ikoma Rina

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    No words. I'm so sad. I am crying. I thought I was ready but I am not.

12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Damn. Really sad.
    Not a good way to start the day.

Well, thank you so much for your dedication to Nogizaka and good luck for your new path.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Although I must say I'm sad again, I think it's actually a good choice for her to graduate right now, before she became too saturated in Nogi. 7 years is long, and I believe she is one that worked and endured hard.

I believe in the interview she also mentioned about possibilities of being a corporate employee, instead of continuing as an artist.

Whichever it is, all the best for you Ikoma! Man... I got to know Nogizaka because of her fantastic crying scene in Nogibingo!1 [hehe]

これから人生にもっともっと坂を上ってね!頑張ってください!

14. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    *sigh* :(

Well, I guess it was inevitable that my favourite Nogi would eventually graduate, but I'm still not prepared. I've only been a fan of the 48/46 groups for a year, so I never really got to build up that long-term relationship with the idols. So many of my favourites had already graduated before I even got to know them. But now I'm experiencing what it feels like to have have an oshimen leave. I won't lie; it actually really hurts.

I first saw Ikoma when she appeared on HKT's Hakata Hyakkaten, and I was immediately pulled into the Nogizaka fandom by her. She was so different from the other aces in the AKB family. She was boyish, looked and sounded a bit goofy, and was overall really dorky. The more I watched of her on the Nogizaka shows only reinforced that. But she was adorable, and she was amazing. She could flip the switch and put on a serious and focused face, and perform with so much passion. She shouldered the burden of being the group's first ace, and even though there were so many times she looked like she could crack, she soldiered on. She's an incredible speaker with incredible charisma, and there was really no one better to be the public face of the group at the start. And even when she moved out of the spotlight, and Nogizaka's group image became more developed into what it is now, I think she remained the heart and soul. She's a leader on and off stage. She may have never really been the most popular member of the group, but she defined Nogizaka in so many ways. It's been amazing to watch her grow.

If I had to pick a moment that sticks out as quintessential Ikomachan, it would be her kicking off Taiyou Knock at Jingu in 2015. Her "JINGUUUUUU" will ring in my heart for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Funny to read in the general thread the reaction from those on the other side of world waking up to this news. I've been contemplating it since this morning (mine, their night), and I had to wait for Japan to wake up in order to get confirmation and the official news. Dang. My first take still stands: Ikoma's impending graduation is a doozy -- a bullet to this Nogizaka fan's heart.

Ikoma was never a top favorite of mine, but I really appreciated her. I liked that she would blurt out comments on the shows something that people seemed to hate her for. No mind. Haters gotta hate. She soldiered on and grew up to be a lovely young woman -- and that is a wonder to behold. Kanashimi no Wasurekata documentary seemed to be her story but it is really the story of Nogizaka's growth of which she was a part. A story of nervous, fresh faced idols taking on an imposing task, and through their struggles conquering them. They grew up. She grew up. I like Ikoma the idol, because I like her story as an idol. She's come a long way and is now mature enough to stand on her own.

Really the thing I regret is that I may never get to see live GuruGuru Curtain with Ikoma centering. All I'll have are the Bday BluRays. It feels like the closing of the opening chapters of Nogizaka46. Something will be missing when the first face of Nogizaka is gone.

Idol graduations are inevitable. It's still a surprise.

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Considering that someone from the first gen could be graduating soon, I kinda knew that someone was going to announce graduation at any time.

I'm surprised Ikoma-chan is graduating first. I mean, this was the first single center girl of Nogizaka46! :cry2:

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Morning news

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I've already knew the news since last night, but I was waiting for official news to make comment here.
    There are mixed feelings in my heart right now. Sad, definetely, as member of grup I loved so much has announced graduation. Scare and worried as well. As I know, Ikoma is like the core of Nogizaka. She is the manifestation of doryoku, one of Nogizaka motto. I hope Nogi still can go and climb the hill. I am also happy, because Ikoma can move to reach her dream. I really like her drama by the way, as Jump and Nogi fan, maybe hers is one of best jdrama I've ever watched.
    Lastly, for this hard worker girl, Happy Graduation!

19. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i can only remember good things about her.
    that's why she mention asuka as new nogi face.. the original face will be gone soon guys.
    with her current 3rd row status.. her absence may not affected nogi performance by huge margin. but definitely we will miss her soo much on koji chu..
    love you ikoma chan..

but the gate are wide open and hope the big flood of graduation will never come true

20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I am sad. Ikoma is a very good girl, she is very nice to her kouhai.
    Her cheerful spirit makes the Nogizaka TV shows more lively. Ikoma made me smile so many times.
    I will miss Ikoma a lot.