1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Iku on Nogiobi

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Ikuta explains in Nogiobi (@1:25) that she hurt her foot not by dancing, but by slipping while walking down the street in heels.

Incidentally, this week’s Nogiobi has each girl testing her grip strength. For a woman in her early 20s, the normal score is 23.6, weak=18.7 or below, strong=32.9, super strong=37.6.
    In a segment starting @8:15, Ikuta scores 15.2 with her right hand, but then she starts scoring in the 30s with her left hand. She's bewildered, but eventually starts boasting just before the staff finally fix the device @11:25.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She said that she accidentally meet Miona with her mother in a coffee shop in Hawaii. First Asuka in London then Miona in Hawaii. :hehe:

• Like Like x 7
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I've just watched Ikuchan performance on FNS "A Whole New Worlds"
    Truly we've taken this girl for granted.

An amazing performance!
    Thanks god I live in this era

• Like Like x 2
  6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Iku pose From kojichuu

[​IMG]

In motion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Accidentally become Jojo's Bizarre pose

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

OH^ ... Cute ... as ... you know... thanks...

8. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    Is this from the latest Nojichuu?

• Like Like x 1
  9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Meiji essel super cup Cm

[​IMG]

Yep

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    what a conspiracy theory can be made from this..haha
    she is everywhere stalking members.

11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese manga Your lie in April is receiving a second stage adaptation in July 2020 (at Tokyo Tatemono Brillia Hall), Nogizaka46 member Ikuta Erika will play the leading actress Miyazono Kawori in the musical.

In the manga, Miyazono Kaori is a free-spirited violinist who has drawn much criticism from judging panels due to her unwillingness to adhere strictly to the score, but is highly favored by audiences that hear her playing.

Original source: https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201910090000507.html

your-lie-in-april.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Damn girl you never cease to amaze me. I really want to see her playing violin as Kaori.

13. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I wonder if Ikuchan would really play piano. What do you thinks guys? Lol I’m not even sure if she also knows how to play the piano

14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Mate, nice try. April 1st is like months ago

15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    OMG. I was supposed to say Violin :fp:

I think I’m drunk. Lol. I was talking about the play she will be since Kaori is a violin player :lol:

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Tentative poster

[​IMG]

And more info from Anime News Network

- This is the first musical adaptation, but technically isnt first stage adaptation. Avex did stage play base on Your Lie in April few years ago.

- This is first Iku's musical under Toho that set in modern day of Japan. Not the usual Toho's western musical adaptation.

- Her 3rd consecutive times to play with Amuse actor. Kamiki Ryunosuke, Miura Haruma, and Koseki Yuta. Iku's x ikemen parade continuenXD

- As usually happen, graduation rumour start rising up due no "Nogizaka46" tag under her name, which actually nothing new.

- Since the musical have broadway team, probably it gonna get same treatment as Death Note musical (Frank Wildhorn also write the lyrics). May be they gonna release english version of the songs.

- anyway, looking forward to see Iku-blonde play violin. She hardwoker who learn sanshin during Kojichuu summer task. So violin isnt imposible for her.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    How I wish I can see her perform this. I know very well how different piano and violin is. Violin is in a whole different dimension. You need coordination for both your left hand and your bow hand. You even need to hit the right notes accurately or else it will sound like s**t, not to mention the position and distance of the notes depends on the octave you're in. I haven't even mentioned finger and bow techniques yet.

Expectation is high. I can see that they will train her really hard for this since this anime is one of the top musical anime in this era. In the anime, they even performed pieces with intermediate difficulty so it will be expected that at least they will be able to play some of it (or they can just dub it over, idk).

Good luck Ikuchan! :1st:

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really doubt she will play the violin herself. From what I understood, it's a really hard instrument to learn. If she's not practising since a long time ago, she wouldn't have the time to get to a decent level by the time the musical starts. There are limits, even for Ikuchan.

19. dashJD

dashJD Kenkyuusei

unfortunately.... she won't be center for next year's singles >(

20. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I play violin, and I know it took me a really long time to learn, so probably she won't play it in the musical. I wonder how they're going to fake it though. There is also a chance that she will try to learn it, but with her schedule, doubtful.