1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Still, random ppls in twitter said that Ikuchan ran away and unprofessional for cancel her performance in Ongaku no Hi. :asdfgh:

Smh. Let this girl rest her body and mind.

Iku, Miura Haruma and co from WDTW

[​IMG]

Imagine if she sing this song for Miura-san:cry:

if the video does not show watch the video here

And their duet few months ago

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    For them to call her unprofessional is a bit unfair. I haven't been a fan that long but I can see that Ikuchan takes her job very seriously and for her to cancel her appearance must mean that the loss of Miura Haruma has affected her [and I'm sure, a lot of people] greatly. The concept of "leave your problems at home" makes sense but there are times when it can't be helped. I hope she feels better soon.

Cheers!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  3. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    only a fool will call her unprofessional. she not a robot who doesn't have any emotion.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    People who say such things have a serious lack of empathy. How can they not understand that such a sudden passing has an enormous impact on people close to him and that everyone has the right to deal with that grief in his/her own way.

Shirota Yu went through with his performance and it was a very emotional one. But that way of coping is just as valid as Ikuchan's, who chose not to perform. And no one should be judging that.

I wish nothing but strength to Ikuchan and everyone who is affected by Miura Haruma's passing.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Not a lot we can do about trolls on the internet......
    I just hope Ikuchan's alright.....

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Poor Iku-chan and everyone that knew him and/or worked with him. I'm glad she did what was best for herself and didn't take part in the show. All the best to her and everyone devastated by that loss.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Oh but there is! I believe we shouldn't passively observe certain comments that cross a line, and that we should speak out against them or at least make a counter reaction to show the ones supporting her are in the majority.
    Even though most trolls won't care, if you can convince even one person that their thought process is very narrow minded and they shift their perspective to a more healthy one, it's a win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Joe Yeung Chung

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    sorry......I do think you are right....but at the same time....I feel like arguing or replying to these ppl only lead to these ppl writing more hurtful/hateful comments while they try to argue their point...
    i might be wrong, but I just feel that by not give them the satisfaction of being triggered, then they have no reason to continue sending toxic comments.....
    I mean I'll totally give them a dislike if that's an option.....

i feel bad for writing something that's not really Ikuta related on here....
    so i just like to add that I've just sat here repeating that video of her singing "Perfect" for the 10th time now....her singing and everything is just "perfect..."

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think she got moved especially cause of the meaning of the song: singing about "believing in future", when a friend's dead, for himself and his loved ones, is touching. Beautiful performance by the way.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I thought Ikuchan will play the piano for other artists singing around Japan thru video, lol. But yes, great performance. I'm also happy they performed the whole song for Nandome plus all remaining 1st and 2nd gen were present for Sekaijuu.

11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  12. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well, they're not wrong :^^;::^^;:

13. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

so she said she cry because of that or people just random guess ?

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Random guess, but as far as I remember she never cried while playing piano or singing, or cancel performance at last minute, the timing just match with the incidence.

15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Agree with this. We saw her cry but mostly during the members’ grad concerts. And she has an image of someone always smiling even if we can tell she is tired so it’s something new to see her this down. Even in twitter, the japanese fans are worried about her constantly since the incident happened so it is really noticeable.
    But be it due to what happened or she is just really not physically healthy right now, I hope she can get through this soon. <3

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

it definitely correlated in my view.
    It just tough thing to remain professional, as shocking as it was for a person that one knows meet such tragic end. Emotionally someone might be responses differently but ikuchan response just valid and justified as it is .
    I hope mentally that ikuchan take her time to cope out with.

17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I hope there is recording posted for Ikuchan on Wowow show

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is that the real name of a show or are we just living with too much Route 246?

• Winner Winner x 3
  19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It is the name of the show [hehe][hehe][hehe]
    I was able to watch a livestream in yt earlier but can’t find a recorded one now. I badly want to listen to it again because the song was so good and I could say that it is one of the best live Ikuchan ever did T.T

Edit: Btw, she sang a song titled “In Your Hands” and I think that it was an original soundtrack for the supposed Your Lie in April Musical. But they will release a CD for the soundtracks.

aaaaaah. There’s one now in yt. Lol

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Joe Yeung Chung

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Are they really releasing a CD for the musical ost?
    i'm getting it for sure..........