1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Help i can't stop listening.

• Like Like x 1
  2. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Is it me or Ikuchan looks way older in 2020 than she used to few years ago although she is just 23 years old now? I realize that her facial expression has changed quite a bit

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @allen20 its just you. LOL!

She looks her age. Although a little more weary because of the constant work she has been doing.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's called growing up. She looks more mature, more graceful, she becomes a lady, which is just how it's supposed to be.
    And I think she looks just like a woman in her early 20s, if not younger...

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ofcourse Ikuchan will looks older than, let's say 5 years ago. 5 years ago she's still 18.

6. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i agree with you.
    i think her face and hairstyle has matured.
    even her personality i think started to changed after she became 20.

7. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if that's the case then we all gonna miss the Ikuchan that we used to know.

8. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think she matured more into a lady. She matured but in a good way. I believe the epxeriences she got from working with so many people helped her grow as a person, but we still can see our dorky Ikuchan when she’s with the Nogi members.

9. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    yeah i really miss the innocent ikuchan who ask why the others laugh at her.
    but i think giant ikuta and bully ikuta is great too [hehe][hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Mobame from Iku today (machine translated, sorry)

I got to sing for a show today.
    I didn't want to stop expressing myself, even though I was going through a lot of things.

Maybe I can be a little more positive in this way, or I'll be ridiculously backwards, or I'll repeat myself.

But as long as there is someone who is willing to look at me and live, I want to live even if it's painful, I want to feel a lot of joy, and I want to be there for the people who are hurting. I want to connect with you all with everything.

And I don't know if my body will follow my feelings.
    I may not be able to pull you all as hard as I've been able to.
    It would be nice if we could move forward little by little, stopping at times.

-------
    Toho Musical Lab's Happily Every After will have a BD/DVD release 10/7
    https://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/2007221027/

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Any idea about this:
    https://social-fill.com/archives/2654

Just got this out of nowhere. Honestly, I don't know why I got this feed on my phone. Dated yesterday. If this is a bogus site/article I apologize, just ignore it.

Anyway, most followers already know what's written on that article about Ikuta.

12. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    So graduation rumor is back again? At this point, graduation is imminent but how soon will they come, who knows. I guess the last 1st gen to graduate would be Manatsu since she is the captain.

13. barracuda

barracuda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    At this point in Nogizaka history, any rumor about a 1st Gen member gonna announce graduation should be responded with "Tell me something I don't know." While it will still be shocking, I know that it's inevitable. Like the remaining members, I'll feel lonely but help nudge them towards their next endeavor with a smile and thanks. I am still selfish and want Ikuta to remain in Nogizaka though... I support whatever decision she makes.

I'm hoping her latest mobame is meant to let the fans know she's doing fine?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I believe it’s her respond to the fans who have been telling her that its okay to take it slow and not force herself to be completely fine again and could be her way for us to understand if we might see her still not looking okay at times. I’m actually glad she openly talks about it rather than forcing herself to always smile even when she is really not okay. It is easier to cope like that rather than trying to deny your worries.

• Like Like x 4
  16. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

I've been wondering how the group basically having their very own psychology counselor can be quite useful for them in general, I hope she can help Ikuchan if it's needed.

17. barracuda

barracuda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishizen Shoji's furisode brand Ikuta Erika - furisode opens its official Instagram account @ikuchan_furisode. The account shares the images of its new products, which will be released in Mid-August 2020.

erika-furisode.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    From the last Nogichuu episode I discovered that for Ikuta, videogames were always banned at her home. So she never played them. I feel she really had a strict childhood. We all know how many talents this girl has, but she had really to suffer and afford many things.

I kinda had that suspect about the video-games rule, since I've never seen her talking about them and when everybody played Animal Crossing she has never been part of that. Maybe that's one of the reasons why her playing instruments section during the 46h tv moved her and other members, cause they know these amazing talents are due also to sacrificies that girl has done.

I think she always loved Nogizaka cause it's a place where she always had the possibility to confide, be more free, sometimes noisy and over the top... It's nice to understand more about her and makes me respect her even more.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think this is true.. she seems coming from a strict house..and did she tell why she apply for nogi? i thought idol is not really a great place for musician or her parents is just strict with education but not 100% controlling her life?

• Informative Informative x 1