Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    that was it for Ikuchan's last Nogizaka stage . but still got chances to see her as Nogizaka member till end of the year incl Kouhaku . maybe UltraFes and Japan Record Awards

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m really glad she started today off with Anata no Tameni Hikitai. I think of Ikuchan more with this song than Kimi no Na wa Kibo. Other than Manattan, is there another member that can play piano? I know it’s a tall order to fill in for Ikuchan’s piano skill set for lives.

I also enjoyed Guuzen wo Iiwake ni Shite and her nod to the original members.

During yesterday’s concert, did Ikuchan do peek-a-boo part with Asuka instead of Yodachan in Jikochu de Ikou!? I wasn’t really paying attention when this came on and unfortunately they didn’t perform it today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no, certainly not in the stream unless it was seen by the live audience at the venue. that peek-a-boo part of the song, most were still walking back to the main stage.
    the only thing that looked like it was when Minami,Ume, Ikuchan and Mizuki were posing for the camera, Asuka was behind them , so Asuka walked back, squated and hid behind Mizuki's camera angle as if she didn't want to be caught by it.

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Oh ok. I thought it was cute when Ikuchan did it with Yodachan during San Ban Me and the audience gasps with the kiss.

5. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

So is Saigo no Tight Hug confirmed to be performed in Kouhaku?
    Just asking cause someone in Nogi discord mentioned it

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Hard to believe this chapter is about to close. Yesterday I choke up when Asuka and Manatsu approached Ikuchan with the 1st performance of Tight Hug. Today, Anata no Tameni? Man, that's her song. Then Nandome no? That's my fav song.
    :cry2:
    Anyway, I'm just glad starting with TFT, then MTV Unplugged and finally this GradCon. Sad but satisfied.
    I was actually wondering if she'll still show up on other events. I'm thinking only Kohaku since that's her last day. They'll probably perform Tight Hug, right? Please not GFC.
    Well, it's definitely my favorite graduation song now, overtaking SayoImi. I just want to see it performed on a big stage one last time with all the member.

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    No news yet I think on what they will be performing, could be Tight Hug or a medley which includes it maybe.
    There's still CDTV Live Live(it wasn't mentioned in the last one that it was her last CDTV) , UltraFes and JRA too though none of them has Tight Hug(not sure about UltraFes), but I won't strike off the possibility of her using her last 2 weeks to give it her all.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Second day was so damn good I watched the rebroadcast, too. It was tearful affair from start to finish. I think this is the best graduation concert Nogi has put out. Of course she's my bias.

Like yesterday some things that were interesting..
    • Tears from the get go for Anata ni
    • Tears for Nandome
    • I think there was just enough variation on this setlist
    • This time Ayatii did it right
    • There goes the last member of the Yasashitowa group... It was a lot of member's favorite... I think works wonderfully as an Erika-sama solo
    • The parts with the 1st Gens -- I think I'm tearing up again
      • Mujyou with Manatsu is IkuMoto goodness
      • Hoshino made me really cry!
    • Did they have different centers for the 2 under songs than yesterday?
    • Come on Sony and release the piano version of Toki no Wadachi
    • Yoda is now a 1st Gen member!
    • Guuzen was great
    • Dankeschoen as the last... as expected... wish she inserted her name in there LOL!
    I hope they release this on BluRay... both days... I will throw money at Sony if it does happen.

• Like Like x 4
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ikuchan comments after the concert. She is thankful for the support she received from the fans,staff and members. she received a gift from bananaman.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  10. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Here's a short clip of Takayama watching Ikuta's Kimi no Na wa Kibou performance during the Qさま recording break (this was originally posted on Takayama's instagram).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR Memorial PB with Ashu

Credit to uploader

13. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I have to admit after I watched Ikuta graduation concert online, i strongly feels that she is really professional in what she is doing and always smile on the performance and never shown to unhappiness on so many songs and choreography. I really admire her. Especially I really enjoyed the songs of 4th gen (I see), 3rd gen (Sanbanme), 2nd gen, 1st gen along with her and the way she performed with 3rd gen song Sanbanme is really professional for me and how much energy she used for this song without showing hardship. From the show I can feel that Nogizaka46 have a really bright future ahead even though most of the aces of 1st gen graduated and the baton will continue with remaining 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen and 4th gen members. I am sorry to say that AKB48 is done and Nogizaka46 future will be bright with those kind of professional members.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  15. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    The line up (list of songs) of the graduation concert, can you find it somewhere online?

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I've always had this translated bunno category in my bookmarks; click here for the translated setlists from Nogi concerts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Amazing! I've checked them all. Thanks a lot!

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Erika Ikuta's "Erika Ikuta Nogizaka46 Graduation Memorial Book Kanon", which will graduate from Nogizaka46 at the end of 2021, sold 78,000 copies a week, and the latest "Oricon Weekly BOOK Ranking" announced on December 24th. , Won first place in the "Photobook" by the same genre. [Bad google, but understandable]

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2218864/full/

Some images:

2218864_202112240304384001640286005c.jpeg
    2218864_202112240304171001640286005c.jpeg

2218864_202112240304598001640286005c.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Cupstar gives us one more fun thing with Ikuchan...

Ikuta Ace?!!? Goodness. Yes. She's almost done as an idol. Just a day left... I think I am going to cry

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ikuchan solo song MV

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021