1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^good day~ :)

hmm I have heard ppl refer to her as black once or twice, but nothing rly specific pop to my mind that would categorize her as black for me lol. About the eating, which episode & what context was it?

If there's anything that can be considered black about Ikuchan, I guess is how she seems to like to use Bebitan as a human shield. XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But then this look more like innocent jerk reaction than anything black to me. XD

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    she sings so well, she is really gifted.

even though she was in group B of nogizaka singer. Strange....

again, i just saw her piano performance...is she going to stop surprising me???

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Good day all~
    I was thinking you might be referring to that episode lol. Well for that group, they all look rather tired after eating so much burgers, so I think they are just feeling uncomfortable lol. Minami seems like she can eat a lot from what I heard, hence she can continues to eat happily I suppose? XD

What do you mean by group B? [shock]

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Minami can eat? Love a girl who can eat. She however is however looking like she been eating a lot lately. :hehe: Maybe it's just me but she seems to be gaining quite a lot of weight of late when watching NBingo.

Ikuchan is a lot younger than I first thought. Thought she was like 18 when I first saw her, now found out she only 16. :^^;:

6. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    she still young with many talent ,,,
    ... and it 6th single she got more expose ... :inlove:

7. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys did anyone ever told you???
    I think Ikuchan looks like Yajima Maimi (from C-UTE)isn't she??? [think] [think]

8. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    ^ I always thought she looked like Acchan and Sakura Reika looks like yuko

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

For some reason, I see a bit of Erika Sawajiri in her.

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Just wanted to share this.

Since I've became a fan of Nogizaka, I have always went to Nogizaka's handshake. And since then, I always line up to Ikuchan only. I haven't met other members so far.

So yesterday, there was a handshake event. It was my 3rd time (1st was April, 2nd was July). So I lined up to Ikuchan and greeted her Good Afternoon (I said it to her in english because I was impressed with her english skills in nogidoko). So she said Good Afternoon again and she ASKED for my name. I was so stunned she asked my name. So I immediately said my name and she confirmed it by saying again. So my 10secs was finished. I thought she remembered me from my first 2 handshakes. I'm asian so I don't stand out that much as a foreigner. So I was kind of impressed she somewhat remembered me.

Then I had another ticket so I lined up again. When she saw me, she said "Ahh <insert name>-san!" Again I was not prepared for that and I completely forgot what I wanted to say to her.

She never fails to surprise me each time I shake her hands :D

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Awesome stuff. Maybe I should just speak to her in English since my Japanese so bad.

Could you go in more details as to how you got the ticket, where you went, and so on?

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    It's just like buying a handshake ticket for AKB, except that instead of chara-ani, Nogizaka's handshakes are organized by fortune music. http://fortunemusic.jp/

You should check there often once a new single has been announced. But I'm pretty sure if you register, they will be sending announcements also via mail.

Handshake tickets were already being sold when I first registered so I have no experience fortune music sending announcements for the pre-selling of handshake tickets.

13. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hello, I'm a new fan of Ikuchan :)
    I was so impressed by her opera talent and her piano performances,especially her face while playing it.She looks so serious [hehe]
    She first catch my attention in Aitakatta Kamoshirenai, her face is so bright :blush:
    Hope to see her more in the future~ :)

14. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    This isn't totally normal for me. But just lately, the first time that I've watched a video featuring Nogi46 (Nogizakatte Doko Ep87) and I saw this girl. Wow! She just went straight through the roof of my oshis! What more after I saw the previous posts in this thread of her piano performances.

This girl is :awesome: !!! She's so talented in playing piano yet worst in cooking. I couldn't ask for more! She's totally the girl I'm looking for! Plus her eyes, those eyes... :cute: I'm...in...love... <3

I don't really have that much interest for Nogi46 before, but now is another story. Now marks the day of my Nogizaka46 crusade!!! Now I shall go forth and watch all of their videos and listen all of their music!!! :^O^:

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Has this video been posted here before? It's just too good not to be posted! So here it is!

Kimi no Na wa Kibou by Ikuta Erika ft. Sakuma-san
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6MLyMrzsbI[/yt]

Aaah... Her voice, her piano skills... <3 I'm...in...love... :inlove:

EDIT: Okay, I've just found out that this is a bonus video from Barrette Side-A. So I guess this hasn't been posted before since it's totally new. :XD:

16. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ I'm so in love with this video. I can't describe it in words. She's really an angel :inlove:

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Funny thing is that I'm actually new to Nogizaka46 and the first time that I've heard of this song (not Ikuchan's version), what came into my mind instantly was "Ah, what a nice song... This totally fits Ikuchan's voice plus her piano! How I wish if she could play this solo." And here it is! LOL :awesome:

18. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

^ That video is awesome, thanks for sharing!

I'm curious about her birthplace...

Some people say she is born in Germany and according to english subs for Nogizakatte Doko EP02 she mentioned it herself but many other sources say "birthplace: Tokyo, Japan"...

Does anyone know about this?

19. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    She was born in germany and lived there till around 5 years old and moved to Tokyo.
    However she says she does not really have any memories about germany and cant speak german.
    (If my memory serves me well enough) :D

20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Forgive me for this non-sense but since this will be my 143rd post on this forum, I just want it to be here!

Anyways, I'm really excited for this upcoming piano competition that she will participate in. How I wish that I can at least watch it via livestream. Ganbatte Ikuchan~!!