1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Today's the day of the piano competition. I really hope that someone would upload her performance later. Best of luck, Ikuchan~!!

EDIT: Okay, I've just found out that TEPPEN is a New Year show and thus, will only be aired on New Year.

2. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Done watching the performance. Yey! She's on piano again! I think that she really enjoys performing piano. And look at that smile on her face... That just killed me and revived me instantly. :cute:

4. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    oh my! I need to download this. :D

and yes she should have more exposure especially playing the piano. there's just so much magic when she's playing the piano :inlove:

5. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan's piano :inlove: :inlove:
    She's only 16 and she can have such a skill~

Piano, singing, acting, seiyuu, I don'y know about her dancing though, destroying the kitchen without knowing,harmonizing :awesome: hate to lose...Is there anything else that I can be amazed by her talent?? :blush:

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Ikuchan appeared at Kouhaku Taikou Utagassen!!! She played piano for Mayuyu who will sing Kimi no Na wa Kibou. Which kinda sucks because the first N46 song played was not performed only by N46...

7. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

iku & mayuyu
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ5NTA1Mzgw.html[/youku]

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Thanks for the clip!

I know it is just distorted, but is it just me who is thinking that the song wouldn't worked that well with Mayuyu's voice? Just thank goodness, Ikuchan sang it together with her as I thought she would only do piano for her. If not, then it would sound very Mayuyuish. [whew] Okay, it's not that I don't like Mayuyu, I mean I like Mayuyu a lot too, it just happened that I feel like her voice isn't well suited for the song. Or probably it's just that I don't want any of the 48 groups to perform Nogizaka46 songs and vice-versa.

Ikuchan performed piano a lot lately. Does this mean that Ikuchan is now the official pianist for Nogizaka46 and for all of the 48 group as well? :lol:

9. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

was really surprise when i saw Ikuchan name at kouhaku setlist :XD: looking forward to seeing the performance

not really, AKB have Sakiko, SKE have Azuma Rion and HKT have Moriyasu...
    Azuma Rion pretty much play piano everywhere as well

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Yeah, I know, I was just exaggerating. :lol:

And this one contains a fraction of Ikuchan and Mayuyu's performance:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5I4neOVV3c[/yt]
    Around 2:37-2:39. That's the longest clip of the performance I've yet found. :^^;:

EDIT:
    And another one:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtG_MDNSncI[/yt]
    Around 1:05-1:14. Huurraah!!! 9 seconds! This is the longest for now. :awesome:

11. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

One judge said their performance was the most beautiful thing in this show .(AkiP nodded that remark)

Attached Files:

• im7.jpg
      im7.jpg
      File size:
      71 KB
      Views:
    • im4.jpg
      im4.jpg
      File size:
      368.8 KB
      Views:
    • im5.jpg
      im5.jpg
      File size:
      412 KB
      Views:
    • im6.jpg
      im6.jpg
      File size:
      390.5 KB
      Views:
    • im8.jpg
      im8.jpg
      File size:
      327.3 KB
      Views:
  12. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Really? Wow! That's awesome! :awesome: I want to watch their whole performance really badly right now...

And thanks for those pictures!

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    The recorded audio of the whole event was already shared here by melyangelique.

I'll just quote the link here:
    For Mayuyu & Ikuchan's ver. of Kimi no Na wa Kibou, it starts around 1:51:15. Enjoy! :music:

14. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^thanks for posting Dante. :)

Here's a link with only the Kimi no Na wa Kibou part, you can listen to it directly or download it. The download button is the one with an arrow pointing down, & should be right of the blue one.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntmDFvV

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Thanks! I've downloaded it right away! :XD: Can't wait for the actual video of the whole performance!

16. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    More info on the piano showdown is available now thanks to Natalie~ :)

The most important new information is that...

Alice Ikuchan is incredibly kawaii there~ ;A; (faints) (press to enlarge)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ikuchan wore flat shoe instead of high heels it seems, & instead of the more elegant dress the other wore, Ikuchan's dress is more cute, so it made her look like a little girl among four oneechans lol~ I quite like her outfit actually, it contrast her to the rest & she just look so adorable~ ;A; (faints)

Ikuchan will be playing JUDY AND MARY's Sobakasu (そばかす), a very well known song!

[​IMG]
    Additionally, HKT's Madoka will be playing Superfly's 愛をこめて花束を, this group & song I'm not familiar with.

[​IMG]
    & lastly, AKB's Sakiko will be playing Makihara Noriyuki (槇原敬之)'s もう恋なんてしない another song I like very much.

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Wait what!? Is this friggin' real!? Sobakasu by JUDY AND MARY!? The Ruroui Kenshin 1st opening song!? Oh my god! That was my favorite Japanese song back in my childhood days! I'm so damn happy right now! :^O^:

And that dress! Kyaaa~! She's soooo cute... :blush:

Thanks for sharing! :)

18. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Just a reminder to all of my fellow Ikuchan-oshis, the TEPPEN piano competition will finally be aired tomorrow from 21:00 to 23:55 JST on FujiTV. Let's get ourselves ready for tomorrow's event! :awesome:

I usually rely on these sites for watching FujiTV:
    I really do hope that someone will stream it tomorrow. If not, then I hope someone will record and upload it instead.

I'm so excited to watch Ikuchan perform Sobakasu! :^O^:

20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I was able to watch her performance. Those two minutes were like heaven to me! :inlove: :^O^: [clap]

Results:
    Ikuchan got 87 points from the judges, same score with Moriyasu Madoka. The other non-48 contestant got a score lower (I forgot the exact score) than the previous two that I've mentioned. Matsui Sakiko on the other hand got 91 points so she had clearly beaten the three. The last contestant (non-48) still hasn't performed yet, I think she will perform by the end of the show.

I don't really feel disappointed for Ikuchan at all. She really did gave all her best in her performance. And most of all, she really did enjoy performing. She was smiling throughout her whole performance. Her version of Sobakasu was so fun. The way she gives off so much enthusiasm on her performance makes it impossible not to smile when you watch her. Even the judges who were so serious smiled for a while. And I think that's what matters the most. Not the title nor the award, but the happiness she felt for herself and provided to others.