1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Imaizumi Yui (今泉 佑唯)
    Nickname: Zuumin (ずーみん)
    Birth date:September 30th, 1998.
    Bloodtype:O
    Birth place:Kanagawa, Japan
    Height:153cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    She's so talented! :) Her flute playing on Keyakitte was impressive.

I wonder if she's a huge Disney fan...

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yui is so beautiful

i think she's gonna be the center of Keyakizaka

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I hope she is. She would be a wonderful choice.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She's talented and quirky! Definitely a first pick

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

6. Aragaki Shitsuki

Aragaki Shitsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think she has a talent to be a captain, i hope so

7. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Ehh... am i the only one or i kinda get a Mion vibe from here just by looking at her picture?
    But still she's really talented!! i would love to see her playing drums!!

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

found this video of Yui-chan

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    she's so cute and talented

i love her

10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Her version of the mechakari ad:

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yuiful's duet with Kobayui was so beautiful

i love the song so much, and the guitars :cute:

12. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I recently started a blog to translate keyakizaka stuff (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com) and I translated the model press interview Yurina, Miyu, Suzumoto, and Rika did back in november.

I will only post Yui's answers here, but you can read the other girl's answers on my blog

[​IMG]

It has been about two months since the audition results were announced. Tell me about the things you did your best to improve on throughout the audition and your state of mind when the results were announced.

Imaizumi: I was so shocked that my first thought [when they called my name] was “I wonder if I’m hearing that incorrectly?” After I decided to audition I lost 9kg, so I’m happy that my efforts paid off. For my diet, every day I spent around 3 hours in the sauna, I raised my metabolism and moderated my intake of carbohydrates, and centered my diet on vegetables.

Compared to two months ago, do you feel that anything has changed?

Imaizumi: Until now I had never really worried much about my appearance, but I think I’ve become a more disciplined person since passing the audition. I might think “I want to eat that!” but first I ask myself if I’m really hungry. Only after I’ve properly thought it over do I decide to eat. Also, I’ve been seeing my dentist more and more. It’s cause I really want my teeth to look white when I smile (Laughs).

Is there anything about yourself you want your fans to know?

Imaizumi: I’m kind of good at the flute and drums! I’ve been playing the flute for about two years, and the drums for a year and a half. (Why did you start?) I thought if I played an instrument it might be something I can take pride in.

Is there anything you do differently than normal in order to be cuter?

Imaizumi: Honestly, in the mornings my eyes become a little swollen…. because when I sleep on my stomach my eyes swell up, I’m trying not to sleep that way anymore.

What is your style and what is your favorite fashion magazine?

Imaizumi: I like clothes with a retro feeling. Every month I buy Ray, and I use Shiraishi Mai as my fashion inspiration.

What is your current dream?

Imaizumi: I am a huge fan of Nishino Kana and I know she was constantly auditioning for 5 years [before she made it]. Someday I want to be someone who can be a solo artist, someone whose talents can be accepted by a large amount of people.

In order to fulfill your dreams, what are some things you think are necessary to do?

Imaizumi: Because I put on weight really easily, I want to be able to not give in to food’s temptation. My goal is to first not put on weight, and then to work on becoming a little more stylish.

Lastly, please give a message to the fans that will support you.

Imaizumi: At times when you are bothered by something, Keyakizaka46 will be a group that you can return to in your time of need.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tell me if it isn't appropriate to post this here, but 2channel has dug up the possibility that Yui was doing swimsuit gravure at age 12. I can't actually be sure from the photos that it's her (she's called Kashiwagi Yui), but the birthdates are the same, and by appearance it could be her. Fortunately, the couple of photos posted are pretty demure. She worked for the Smile Gakuen teen talent agency, and a blog post shows that she did have at least one handshake event at age 13 where she posed in various costumes, including swimsuit (or cosplay) for fans to take pics. This is not so unseemly in Japan as it might be elsewhere, and I guess it didn't bother the producers of K46. I'm not going to post pics, but here is the 2channel thread.

I've got to say that there is something in Yui's face that makes me think she has been through a lot. She seems to have sadness and steel behind that gorgeous smile. I could certainly see her as captain. I could see her as sometimes being centre, too, but Hirate seems hard to dislodge.

By the way, thank to CutePanda for the videos of her earlier striving. She has indeed been through a lot: how she accepted being knocked out in Sing!Sing!Sing! was amazingly strong. Did the judge say she should be an idol?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ^ I saw those. she used to be a child idol (you can find videos of her as a child dancing and singing around the internet). it's pretty standard in Japan for idols to do bikini gravure even at a young age. I've seen them, and they aren't really very scandalous photos... the majority are like this (completely work safe) or this and the ones that are in bikini are not vulgar in my opinion.

the only ~personal trouble~ I sense from her is that, from her interviews (and from the fact that she looks a lot skinnier now than in the photos I linked to above), she might have anxieties over her weight...

Anyway, I translated the Walker Plus interview she did with Hirate Yurina and Watanabe Rika! They talk about her annoying alarm clock, her solo, and how scary they think the video to Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou Ka is.
    http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/...er-plus-interview-with-hirate-yurina-watanabe

[​IMG]

I also translated her solo interview with Best Times! it's mostly about her love of yakiniku aha...
    http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/142857492250/best-times-imaizumi-yuis-best-3-interview

–– During your introduction on Countdown Live you left an impression when you debuted the song you wrote called “Grilled Meat Song.” Surely this is something you practiced, right?

Imaizumi: Yes, I thought of it the day before (laughs). But while I was testing it out during rehearsal the phrasing and the melody changed, so on the actual day it was nothing like what I had made up in my head… even during the concert… I just let it flow naturally… you know?

––Why did you decide to sing a song about grilled meat? (Laughs)

Imaizumi: All the other members made up introductions that showed off their personalities really well, but I couldn’t think of anything for myself. So I thought the only thing I could do was to make a song. And since no one else was able to make songs, I thought I have no choice but to make a song about my beloved grilled meat (laughs). By improvising…

––I see (laughs). Let’s discuss your BEST 3 types of grilled meat…

Imaizumi: (Quickly) Ehh~, 3rd place is beef tongue! Without even adding salt or squeezing a lemon on the thin slices… just as it is… I love the feeling of the firmness when you bite into… it feels like, “I’m eating this!”! When I’m ordering, the first meat I attack is beef tongue.

––(Laughs) What’s in second place?

Imaizumi: Second place is offal (organs)! I’ve loved kotecchan since I was little. I love it just from the smell of it when it’s grilling… but I love it because of its shape too… I especially love how, from the moment I put it in my mouth, it’s not easy to chew! Fufufu.

––I see that from your childhood you’re very strong in your preferences. What’s your first place choice?

Imaizumi: I could talk about many different meats but… I like high quality tripe! In the past my family and I would go to a grilled meat restaurant that had this high quality tripe that I really loved… I love that it’s hard to grill…. And of course I love its crunchiness too. It has an irresistible feeling, and a taste that’s hard to forget, you know… from the first time you eat it…. Fufufu.

––Even though you’ve tried it at other restaurants, there aren’t any that can exceed the first you tried…

Imaizumi: There aren’t any! To put it this way: I’ll only ever go to that grilled meat restaurant!

––Right! What does grilled meat mean to you?

Imaizumi: Grilled meat is… of course, the place I want to go at times when I’m tired or I need comforting. Before I joined Keyakizaka46, my family and I used to go about two times a week, but lately I haven’t been able to go….

––Soon enough the withdrawal symptoms will come… But before your debut you’ve been busy, right?

Imaizumi: No, I have time to go out to eat but… when I go I’ll just endlessly eat everything. When I eat things I love, like high quality tripe, I normally beg to have like five plates of it. Because of that I’m trying to show restraint, but already… even just talking about it is impossible, I want to eat it! (Laughs)

––Tell me about your full course menu. Do you have a particular order you like to eat things in?

Imaizumi: I ask first for those 3 meats, and then I’ll order things like Sanchu [Korean lettuce], Jigae [Korean stew], and I also like to order seafood. But I don’t like galbi [Korean ribs] because if there’s no chewiness, it’s impossible for me. It’s kind of like my mouth just won’t accept it (laughs). Because the flavor of the meat is precious to me, I don’t like to drink things like apple juice or oolong tea. I hate when drinks overpower the deliciousness of the meat, so I’ll only ask for water!

––When it comes to meat you’re too much of a philosopher… (laughs). I’d like to ask about the single. Tell me about the coupling song, Shibuyagawa, that you did with Kobayashi Yui.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah it's her, but it happens. For example all of Momoiro Clover did it before joining, but no one talks about it any more. (Incidentally I only learned that when people were talking about Zumin online)

16. andreasmpme

andreasmpme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Am I the only one that think yui is looks like mion?

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A Japanese report says that at the handshake event she proved herself the new "one-punch knockout" queen. People who went through her lane said that she was amazing, warm and present, and that her moves were (1) to grasp the guest's hand in both of hers and shake it side to side, and (2) to purse her lips and make a kiss toward him. She even put her hand to her lips and blew someone a kiss. "I was done for," he wrote.

ezgif-1983834702.gif

The handler is pushing him along to let the next person have their few seconds.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog yesterday she talked about going to sleep on the sofa after her bath. She says she doesn't get lonely because her brother often sleeps there, too. 2channel exploded in cries of love for Zuumin and envy for the brother. Lol.

Interesting photo today:

mobBwFVdw_600web.jpg

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I watched their TV show (always forget the name) and she caught my attention. She has Talent and I'm happy the mg notice her ^>^

Sent with Tapatalk

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Way back last fall, in the athletics episode of the KeyaKake TV show, Zuumin tested out with by far the weakest grip.

Now it turns out, as she says in an interview broadcast Sunday, that her hands are so weak that she can't open a plastic drink bottle. At home, her mother always cracks them open for her.

This came out in an interview on Sunday's Shibuya no Oto TV show.

onshibuyanooto_600web.jpg

• Like Like x 1