1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She always seemed like she’s searching for something to fill in a void. I hope she finds it

none of us are in any place to judge her or her choices.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Agreed.

17 Oct 2019

The partner of former Nogizaka46 idol Rina Yamato has been arrested for sending threats which included one to kill her father - he denies the charges. Rina gave birth earlier this month(pic) - her partner, Yuya Takahashi, (a famous actress's son) is said to have been violent to her, and has several drug convictions.

[​IMG]

3. devildante

devildante Member

I saw the latest tweet of her husband, and he said that he quits Youtube

I don't know if this is a good sign or bad one ...

Sent from Our Love Room

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's not every man, but it's still "men in general." In every country and throughout history. Some countries and cultures are further along the path to proper treatment of women, but none I know of are far enough. Certainly not Japan. And women are not without error, either. As humans, our natures sometimes unconsciously encourage each other toward doing wrong.

And to answer violence with violence is not an effective method. It just grows the wrong instincts. Understanding. Compassion. Punishment and forgiveness (even for scumbags).

I was never a fan of Imaizumi as an idol, but I feel such pain and compassion for her now. There is no good solution. She will have to choose the path she thinks best. I hope she can get good advice. His quitting YouTube is good because it is a big punishment for him. Now he has to learn a lesson and fight against his own nature. I hope against hope that he will.

I know that Zuumin was a child gravure idol. I know that her family, at least including her elder brothers, were big supporters of her career. I wonder what they are thinking now, knowing they helped her enter this world. I feel such pain, the more I imagine everyone's situation. Including the shock and sadness her former fellow Keyaki-chans must feel. Kobayashi said in the documentary that Imaizumi was the member she felt closest to.

And the main person to worry about and hope the best for is her child.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. devildante

devildante Member

Oh my God, it's real

I thought it's just a rumor or something, but it's real ....

Poor Zuumin. Hope she's strong

Sent from Our Love Room

7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    In this case, it's actually a good news.

8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Fingers crossed this takes the creepy bastard out of the picture.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Bunshun article. It says, among other things, that she is paying his debts.

"Betrayed by Watanabe, Imaizumi, who has just announced her marriage and pregnancy with Watanabe just a month and a half ago, is at the bottom of her disappointment.

"When I learned about the interaction with the girl, I said that I was crying and crying. Since it was before the stable period, I heard that I went to the hospital because of a shock and a physical change. Mahoto cried and apologized and headed. Even so, Imaizumi asked me, but Mahoto didn't explain the details of the case, and he didn't know anything more than what was revealed on the internet.

So far, it has become a blank slate to register. However, Imaizumi says, "I want to think about my child first." "Isn't my child needing a father?" It seems that she gave the last chance after this situation became clear. Of course, I was often persuaded by the office and the surroundings to cut the ties, but Imaizumi forgave Mahoto. "(Imaizumi's friend)

"Thinking about life after retiring from YouTuber, the two of them were looking for a condominium in the suburbs after withdrawing the rental condominium in the city center, but due to this incident, more than 10 cases were rejected.

Imaizumi was depressed by this arrest, saying,'Is it the only way to give birth alone?' "I'm about to be abandoned by my office. I wonder if I can continue performing arts activities ..."

In fact, Imaizumi is even required to take over the repayment of debt from around Mahoto. It can't be helped because it's the path I chose myself, but I've been forced to repeat "hard" around me, and I'm mentally driven. "

[google version]

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/43894

10. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Omg why is she forced to pay for his debt? Even married couples are not legally required to pay for their partner’s debt, let alone Zuumin is still allegedly single. And I wonder how her family is reacting to all this, because judging everything we’ve heard, it sounds like she’s not with her family. This whole thing taints her image so much and it sucks cause she’s the victim. I hope Avex continued to shelter her and not terminate her contract (if Bunshun article is correct)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm not sure if it's the same case in Japan, but in Korea single mothers are looked down on. Could that be a factor in Zuumin's refusal in leaving him? Plus there might be a financial factor as well, her career seems dead right now and perhaps she's thinking about how she'll be able to care for the child. Idk I'm trying to understand why she's not leaving him (unless it's something as simple as "love").

12. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Single Mother's are looked down on in almost every culture. Also Japan is weird with their debt rules.

13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I don't think she is legally required to repay his debt. However, they are apparently staying together, so the debt collectors are coming to their home and banging the table. If they are loansharks, they are probably threatening bodily harm, so...

Single mothers are definitely looked down upon in conservative societies, especially in Asia. While they aren't likely to get stoned or visibly ostracised in public, they are mostly ignored in Japan, so they get little help from the government or the rest of society.

Other factors may be some level of Stockholm syndrome at play, or clinging onto some hope that she can have some kind of a family life, even if that guy isn't the most trustworthy (I know, I won't trust that guy with any thing but I'm not in her shoes). I don't understand how women (or for the matter, most humans) think when they are already emotionally vested in a relationship, so I don't think she is viewing things in a rational manner. Maybe some emotional variant of the sunk cost fallacy is at play here as well.

That guy has debt and stopped his Youtube career. The rate of conviction in Japanese courts is very very high (>99%), so if he gets prosecuted, the outcome is almost guaranteed. Either way, that guy is a financial deadweight.

Going back to home to her parents is one option, but she may have to swallow her pride to do so, or her relationship with her parents may have gone down the tubes as well...

14. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    I think that Zuumin have no option left except going back to her parents home and asking for forgiveness from Kyoka. Maybe she will be able to launch youtube channel, or live like Yamato Rina.

15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Is it possible for her to ask for donation from fans?
    I think if she do so, she will have a significant amount of much needed money.

16. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Money is not the problem. Several people around her are asking her to leave him, but she is not listening and is staying by her own decision.
    Paying off his debts is also her own decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

She needs to drop this nonce now and use the emotional goodwill that doing so will bring to relaunch herself separately of him. She will end up a ruined, bankrupt if she doesn't. No mother should be anywhere near a guy like him with a child after these charges. She must think of the child if she can't find any other reason.

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1372884740106117123
    Well, apparently everone has been pressuring her to leave him. Her agency was against her engagement to him to start with (probably because of his DV past).
    I would rule out the fear of stigma against single mother too because being married to a pedophile should be worse than that.If she doesnt dump him, her image will always be associated with him as the wife/"sympathiser" of a lolicon

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1372884745336414209
    This is what I was fearing. I shall call this pity and not love. She's a smart girl and she should know better than sacrifying her source of incomme (for her and for her child) and dreams just to support a man who not only cheated on her but burdens her with financial difficulty. Finding a house was already difficult for them because of Mahoto's name. Getting new jobs will be a lot harder and avex too has been facing many difficulties since covid causing many act to leave one after another. She has a child to feed and her saving is almost gone so she need to get her sh*t together and drop that man for once

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If she were that smart she wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place, right? After Zuumin came back from her hiatus (new look, shorter hair) it seemed as her whole personality changed (Innocence lost, figuratively, and I'm willing to bet, literally as well). Her perky, bubbly self was there no more. As a guy, I have a hard time understanding why do some nice girls fall for slick, loser guys.
    I just hope she comes out as good as possible out of this situation, and wish her nothing but the best given the circumstances.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Wow, apparently her condition was pretty bad when she was hospitalized, at least according to the description by one of the other apartment's residents. Although I'm pretty sure Imaizumi is still naive enough to accept him back if he apologizes to her, I hope he doesn't get out of police custody. Everyone around her is worried about her wellbeing, and police should know that this would be protecting her, even if she would still prefer being with him. If she does end up without Watanabe indefinitely, her family might step in and help her with that debt hanging over her head.
    If he does get out though, he should be man enough to leave her alone and take care of that debt himself. He's already caused her enough pain and stress emotionally, whether her being hospitalized was his intention or not. I'm sure this would also have a negative effect on the baby's health.

• Agree Agree x 4