1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Wow thats cheap. A lot of them became gloomy around that period so can you use the same argument?
    She's still smart to me. Never gave the impression of someone sitting & waiting for success to come to her way. Her career as an idol + postgrad is the proof. Its just regrettable that she's naive when it comes to relationship. But her poor taste in men doesnt define her

doubt the guy has the balls to leave. Its pretty clear that he's a coward from all of his actions untill now. Bet he doesnt wanna face this shitstorm alone and plan to use zuumin to get back on his fee

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It is not "cheap", it is called life. Let's not forget idols are human too.

"Taste", or more exactly choices, are a big part of what define us. From deciding what to have for breakfast in the morning to what career path to take, what car or partner to have, etc. they are choices. And unless you have a gun pointed at your back, you can always decide for instance whether to be a nice person or a jerk, that would certainly define who you are.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    After Zuumin came back she said that she had difficulty interacting with the other members, she said she felt scared of them (I believe this is from a Brody interview around Garasu's release). That + the fact that she was still openly advocating for a center position made her a target of Hirate fans who apparently even bashed her at handshake events. All of this plus she was supposedly being bullied so I can't blame her for her personality change.

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I was pointing your nonsense about her losing innocence. Like bruh dont even start using word like innocence & purity when talking about idols

Regardless of her feeling for Mahoto, this girl still has her head oh her shoulder. She's far from the hopeless girl who got pregnant with a jerk image you may have in your mind. From the reports, it's clear than she's thoroughly thinking of her situation & the future of her child in this predicament. One can be naive when it comes to love (especially since she met him during a bad episode in her life) but have good judgement in other parts of life. Zuumin isnt stupid & isnt the type to be easily disheartened in front of a challenge. She has her weakness & mahoto is one of it, but I still decide to believe in the person she appeared to be in her idol life. Right now, I only want her to give birth safely. She was a frail one to begin with & all of the things happening is gotta worsen her health. After that, if she still voluntarly choose to stay with him, then I wish her all the best & hope she retires from the entertainment industry because nothing good will come of it for her & her child. Its also not fair to make fans worry abt her well-being

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It's not nonsense, it is life as I pointed out before, unless you live in a fantasy world. You can sugar-coat things as much as you want.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mahoto released from jail (combining two stories)

Former YouTuber "Watanabe Mahoto", who was arrested for having a girl take obscene images, was released on the night of the 2nd. Former YouTuber Mahoto Watanabe (28) was arrested last month on suspicion of having a girl student in her first year of high school take an obscene image and send it on SNS, and was detained at the Tokyo Wangan Police Station. Mr. Watanabe was released around 8:30 pm on the 2nd of this month and left the Tokyo Wangan Police Station by car.

It seems that Watanabe left the Wangan police station in a white one-box car while about 30 reporters packed up, but perhaps because he was crouching to hide in the back seat, I was not able to see Watanabe.

wat.jpeg

https://hochi.news/articles/20210402-OHT1T50267.html
    https://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_society/articles/000211864.html with video
    https://www.news24.jp/nnn/news91qtvejg9tncelgttc.html with video

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest from Bunshun (with the usual caveats about this publication):
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/44595

It includes two photos (submitted by a reader) apparently of Zuumin visiting the police station.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Wow such harsh words about someone no one on this forum knows on real life. You only know what you see sure it’s easy to say for her leave or she made bad choices but she has a baby that makes things very different and hard. She could also be abused and when you are sometimes it’s very hard to leave

some of these comments are so self righteous

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just learned about Zuumin's adventure this very morning. I read all posts since the whole thing started. I am shocked...

I really don't know about Asian cultures regarding single mothers, but at least in western Europe single mothers's stigma is not so strong. From personal experience some of the most influential managers I've met in multinational corporate environment are single mothers. Usually single mothers are over-mature, realistic to the utmost and very self-confident (admitting that they had to develop these defences to cover for all the adversities).

I pray for Zuumin's eventual happiness. I only wish that she pursues her life the way SHE wants, with her baby. I finally pray that she gets this guy out of the picture for the rest of her life. She has to believe that she doesn't need him. She has to consider above all her own well-being, her career and good health above all bacayse these are THE ONLY guarantees for the well-being of her and her child.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    On Twitter it shows me the tweets people I follow have liked. People have been tweeting messages of support (including that they want to see her in some form again) and she has been liking the posts recently. She even liked one in English!

The difficulty in finding an apartment is understandable but I hope the situation doesn't affect her chances of getting work, if she chooses to go back into the entertainment industry at some point.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Aaaaand her fanclub site is shutting down at the end of the month. I'd think the inevitable retirement announcement will be next.

12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I think it is for the better. She should not have to deal with the stress of people constantly watching her given her current situation and pregnancy. I trust her family will do their utmost to protect her and her child from the "former" pedophile.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
  15. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They only found out on the 25th that Zuumin already gave birth so the actual date is still unknown. Congrats Zuumin, it’s relieving to know that they’re both healthy

• Like Like x 1
  16. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Good luck to her and the baby! Hope she finds proper happiness.

17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Congrats Zuumin! Goodluck to her & her baby. I still hate Mahito though

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's probably selfish of me, but I hope Zuumin won't follow the easy social path everyone seems to have chosen lately.
    It works for some of them, but it will take years to really know how much or how little, and I fear it would make Zuumin too accessible to fans. I'm sure there're a lot of them just waiting to let her know EXACTLY what they think about the whole situation and how she absolutely should behave.
    Not something she should be exposed to.

I always hoped her future would be in music and on stage, and I still cross my fingers to see her shine there.
    As long as it will take, I'll be there supporting her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2