1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

In what way has Keyakizaka46 inspired you?

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by AniChanzu, Jul 17, 2018.

1. AniChanzu

AniChanzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    How has keyakis music inspired you? it could be their music, members, message anything that could've helped you get through a difficult time or inspire you to do something.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Keyas has inspired me to one day grasp an otter around the neck by one hand.

3. AniChanzu

AniChanzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    comments like these are why i love this community LMAO

4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Just because they exists. Er, what was the question? Oh yes.

In some many ways really. The curious thing is that their angst songs are those which gives me more resolution. Otona wa shinjitekurenai for example, I loved the song before but just one week ago, for the first time, I felt so related wit the lyrics that I cried, and then, despite how depressive the song is, I began to saw everything from a better perspective. I want to emphasize this: I was interesed in Keyaki not for their dark image, they caught my atention for Te wo tsunaide and Aozora ga chigau! :^O^: Repeat: Aozora ga chigau. Returning to the topic, there are more songs that are a truly treasure for me, but maybe the real factor that inspire me are the members themselves...

I will continue this later lol If I have the time.

• Like Like x 1