1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

In what way has Nogizaka46 inspired you?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by vshav, Mar 17, 2018.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Is their existence life changing to you?
    Do they inspire you to do something in your life?

For me, I can relate to Nogi girls who are generally quite and reserved. And they helped me build up my confidence and self image. Besides, all of their uniforms & costumes are awe-inspiring. It reignites my old interest in fashion designing.

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    To spend money in ways I didn't expect to (happily, might I add :shifty:)

3. Goodnight Biscuit

Goodnight Biscuit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    It's not only Nogizaka46, all of 'em, Sakamichi46 and 46groups, every person has differenent story different wisdom to shared with fans.

I'm not came from well family, I've to struggling for everything on my life, sometimes shit blast me unexpectedly and sometimes joys come and smile to me, I've face lots of bad things on my life, lots enough to drown me in.

But...
    Since I attract to Japanese Idol, uhmm, maybe attract to positive things, slowly my life getting better and brighter some songs is really make my day and how they try to enjoy their life is fun to watch too, some members has a similar backstory as mine so probably I can stole the things from 'em and hopefully shape me and turn me into better person.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Where to start.

Nogizaka has been a great influence on my life for the past year. It came as a surprise, because although I listen to a lot of different music, Nogizaka is the only idol group I listen to to this extend.
    It all starts with the music for me, and that is still the most important thing for me, but Nogizaka also created a 'universe' where I can escape to. There is so much going on with the group, such as the many variety shows, magazine articles and whatnot. It never becomes boring.

It also rekindled my love for Photoshop. Many years ago I made a lot of fan art for various things I was a fan of. But then I went to graphic school and after that started working at an advertising agency, so I felt little desire to do graphic stuff at home as well. But with Nogi, I feel much more inspired, and that's why I like to create Birthday images.

And then there is Higuchi Hina. I remember my first trip to Japan a couple of years ago, and there was this AKB store where fans where fanatically browsing through photos of the members. I never expected to do the same a few years later, collecting Chima's photos. :^^;: It's nice to have a favorite member that makes one smile.
    Translating her blog articles and the occasional interview also helped me tremendously with learning Japanese, but also gave it purpose. I live in the Netherlands, with hardly any chance to actually use the language. With the translations I can finally put the things I learned to good use.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely they've inspired me to really attempt to learn Japanese.

I've been an anime fan for years and since there were subs available I didn't think I needed to learn Japanese. But once I fell in for Nogizaka (and idols in general), there is a pressing need to learn Japanese in order to get the most from being a fan. There is no Crunchyroll for idol variety shows that will have a translation almost immediately afterwards although there are subbing groups out their doing a mighty fine job. There is also no one translating the myriad of magazines the members appear in. Or even the other stuff like the interviews in the back of their PBs. I'm just gonna have to learn Japanese and do it myself.

6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Nogi('s music) inspired me to take piano lessons. Songs like Boku ga Iru Basho and Harukanaru Bhutan sound beautiful when played on the piano.

7. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hmm, let's see.

2015-2016 was a hard year for me. In the other hand, i'm an ex-student council who still take care of it eventhough i'm already in my last year of school.
    But in the other hand, i'm a student who must finish 15 subject in total for just 4 month, and must prepare for 4 exam in 2 month.
    At that time, i can't think about anything. It's like, all the thing is piled up that i didn't even know what to think about. I feel like i'm gonna quit because of the pressure.
    But, after i'm watched Kanasahimi no Wasurekata, especially Matsumura-Ikoma part, makes me changed.
    It's like, 'those girl have more and more pressure, but still can survive. How can i lose?'
    Since then, i've started to arrange my thinking and started working at it.

and then, when i'm being fired from work. At that time, i'm really frustrated. But when i watch their show, listen to their music, and see Nanase picture, i'm good. Like, i already found my reason to happy no matter what happen.

And since then, everytime i got mad, i got sad, or everytime i started to think negatively, i will find Nogizaka46. Watch their show, listen to their music, find their picture.
    Because for me, Nogizaka46 is the reason to think positively.