1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Ishimori Nijika (石森 虹花)
    Nickname: Nijipon (にじぽん)
    Birth date:May 7th, 1997.
    Bloodtype:A
    Birth place:Miyagi, Japan
    Height:162cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    I LOVE the kanji in her name- stone forest and rainbow flower.

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Haha, I know who I'm going to ask for advice if I ever get a dog one day. :D

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    She is so cute in her introduction video and her name is so pretty! I will be keeping my eye on this one.

5. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  6. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I found some performance videos from before Nijika joined Keyakizaka. apparently she was in another idol group!

they have some of nijika's solo's on their youtube account:

here she is singing Acchan's Flower

if the video does not show watch the video here

there's also videos of her performing with the rest of the group if you're interested... https://www.youtube.com/user/DAISYGIRLSTV

also, I translated her Hustle Press interview on my tumblr!

[​IMG]

Ishimori Nijika Hustle Press Interview (Translation) 2/16/16
    —Ishimori-san, if you could live your daily life with a dog, what would this fantasy look like? Please write your ideal 24 hours.

Ishimori: Yes. I’m really lonely because I had to leave my dogs at my family’s house but…. When I return to Miyagi [prefecture] my lifestyle feels just about like this.

—You’re with your dog even when you sleep, huh? I was told you have 3 dogs: 1 Chihuahua and 2 Labradors.

Ishimori:
    No, I have 3 children. Two Labradors, and my Chihuahua, Lady, who sleeps with me at night.

—Ah, I was rude. You have three children. You walk your dogs once in the afternoon and once at night. You walk them twice a day?

Ishimori:
    I like to take walks with my dog on my days off. In the afternoon we’ll go to the park and play and then, when we get tired, we’ll just fall on a bench together. During the night I always only hold my dog in my arms when we walk. My dog has really bad eyesight and so I’m worried it will get run over.

—Ah, I’ve learned a lot. For the girl who says she remembers 108 different breeds of dogs, what kind of dog would you like to own in the future?

Ishimori:
    A Dalmatian. These days I’ve even been carrying around a Dalmatian print backpack! All the members tell me “It’s weird!” though (smiles grimly). It’s a breed you hardly ever see in Miyagi, but I hear you see them often in Roppongi. It’s kind of stylish, isn’t it?! One day, when I start living alone, I will definitely own a Dalmatian, and when I do I want to walk it in Roppongi! After all it would be so fashionable wouldn’t it?

—You’re surprisingly trendy (laughs). In your 24-hour schedule, you only wrote one entry that doesn’t have a relationship with your dog. You say in your “free time” you watch TV and color in coloring books. Is your hobby coloring in coloring books?

Ishimori:
    I’ve recently started doing “Adult Coloring Books,” and I’ve become addicted! So I can color these amazingly detailed coloring books, I bought 100 colored pencils. When I’m in the dorm, I’m always in deep concentration when I’m coloring in these books.

—I guess you like thorough work, right?

Ishimori:
    Yes. I like to work quietly. When I was in Miyagi, there was a time when I was learning how to make art with rhinestones and beads. Even now, I make things myself while looking at reference books. With sparkly rhinestones I’ve decorated boxes and notebooks I bought from 100-yen shops!

— Notebooks?

Ishimori:
    You know, the normal Campus Notebooks? I stuff them with rhinestone decorations. I made the “Campus” letters all sparkly!

— Dazzling! But isn’t it true you won’t be able to concentrate on studying….

Ishimori:
    It’s totally okay! The ones I use regularly are different. I give the sparkly ones to my friends to make them happy. I like giving people hand made things.

— Have you given these to the Keyakizaka members?

Ishimori:
    I can’t give them to the members… because if none of them like deco they would think I was annoying if I did. Having said that, even if I gave them cosmetics, and that girl didn’t use the brand, it would probably be wasteful. If I asked them “what do you want?” before giving them something, it wouldn’t be a surprise and so it wouldn’t feel like a present… if I think about these things, in the end I can’t think of what to get them.

— You’re the type who thinks a lot, huh? By the way, within the group I hear you’re one of the members of the dance club. Have you danced in the past?

Ishimori:
    I’ve done some foundational dance lessons, but I’ve mostly taught myself how to dance.

— At the Omotenashi meeting in January, the dance club was announced. Ishimori-san’s dancing was amazingly good and impressive.

Ishimori:
    Wa~, Really?! Thank you so much. The style of dance we did was similar to the Girls Hip-Hop style of dance that I had learned in the past, so I thought it was a good fit for me.

— Yes. But, as a pair, Hirate Yurina and Suzumoto Miyu also seem to do hip-hop well.

Ishimori:
    I think so too. It seems that Hirate had never danced before, but now I think she’s even better than me. This girl’s height is amazing! It seems her height has grown 2 cm from last August!

— It seems that Hirate is still growing.

Ishimori:
    Yeah, whereas instead I feel like I’m shrinking in size. It’s I’m like an old lady (grim smile). I have a really bad back. When I practice, after just one song I just plant myself down to sit. Hirate tells me things like “hey, old lady! Stand up!” (laughs).

—- Because you can say these things to each other it seems like you two have become good friends (laughs). Well, you told me that your dream is to own a Dalmatian, but what kind of job do you want in the future?

Ishimori:
    I want to appear on a show about animal types. The program I really want to appear on is “Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen.” And with that, I want to be known by a lot of people, and in the future I want to create a volunteer group.

— For things like animal sanctuaries?

Ishimori:
    Yes, things like that. Even now, every month I collect money, but I can’t really do anything with it right now… but besides sanctuaries, there are a lot of cats and dogs abandoned by their owners, and in areas in Miyagi impacted by the tsunami a lot of dogs were left behind by their owners and turned into wild animals. Because of this, I want to I want to establish something large scale to help them. For this reason I think I want to try to work hard.
    http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/142094775385/ishimori-nijika-hustle-press-interview

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Wha?? She was in another idol group before Keyaki? *mind blown*

I would not have expected that from her first appearance on Keyakitte.

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    they seem like they were really amateur so I'm sure it's not the same kind of experience as being in a national level idol group. she does seem inexperienced!

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yurina and Nijika on radio show 4-15-2016

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This April are definitely her momentum. From featured more in K46 radio show, and her recent #1 (albeit in category she dislikes[hehe]).

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

After the Music Station performance, she apologized in her blog to her fans for just being in the third row. But she said she wanted to support "Hirate and the others." Being on the outside of the third row is a fairly prominent position, however. She can be seen clearly from the front, and on Music Station, the camera shot her end of the long row part, making her front and centre. I must admit that her frustration and lack of confidence get me down, personally, but she really does have a strong presence.

13. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Happy birthday girl

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, Happy Birthday to Nijika. Nineteen today. Here's a photo that's getting praise from Japanese commenters. They say that (like some other members) she is getting prettier and prettier:

sub-member-2819_01_jpg_600web.jpg

She just spent a couple of days back home with her family in Miyagi. Her dog Lady wanted to return to Tokyo with her:

mobxyVERw.jpg mobUNVfQk.jpg

I just rewatched the fiirst part of the Countdown Live full show, and the scenes before they go on stage where Nijika is so nervous are wonderful: "I'm afraid, I'm afraid!" and "I should have phoned my mother." Whether she planned them or they were just spontaneous, they were quite moving.

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Birthday!!!

:ome:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nijika talks in her blog today about getting to do Japanese dance as a member of the K46 dance team that backed up enka singer Shiina Sachiko on the Utakon TV show. I thought she was very good, and looked great in a hakama. She says that her grandmother had a lot of traditional clothing so she knows how to wear it. She thanked her grandmother for that, and thanked Japanese dance instructor/choreographer Natsu Mayumi for teaching them how to do the traditional dance, which is something Nijika had never done before. She also thanked the fans who came to support them, and thought the hand-lights in the balcony were beautiful.

I'm so happy Nijika got this chance. She is so negative and hard on herself. She needs to feel some personal success. You could say that she often looks a bit odd, but her looks seem to suit the traditional dress perfectly. Including her seriousness. Anyway, she looked great:

mobOib0HZ_600web.jpg

I can't resist reposting this image from Keyakizaka Matome

tumblr_o795dpCH6g1vpsutao1_1280_600web.jpg

I find this so moving. The constantly worried Nijika getting solace from the young leader, and feeling comfort sneak up on her. The delicate, inquiring warmth of Techi's glance. And her somewhat masculine-looking clothing (it's actually a dress she wore at the Nagoya handshake event). Iconic.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's why you've got to support the members in the back line. If you won't, then who will?

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^I'm deeply moved by this word. Damn right in the feels.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nijika will appear in the movie of Corpse Party, which will star Ikoma Rina. The film is called Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. More info here, including trailer.

Looking good:

wpid-5Bvos6yc11_expshad600web.jpg

Her austere, worried look may make her perfect for a film like this. I love it that she has gotten two special roles in recent weeks, first as a back-up dancer on Utacon, and now this.

EDIT: And to cap it all off, "Ishimori Nijika" was trending in the teens (#15, #18 at different times) on Japanese Twitter.

EDIT2: And now here's the main event: Nijika with Ikoma-chan:

07c2fe98_600web.jpg

Ikoma in her blog makes a point of being happy that another person from the "Sakamichi Series" was in the film. She seems quite gracious toward Keyakizaka46. She doesn't seem to want to see this as a competition.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    That's awesome!! ^_^ I can't keep up with all the Keyaki girls' opportunities nearly as well as you can so I'm not sure, but is this the first acting role outside of 46 related activities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk