1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Itano Tomomi 6th [Come Party!] (2014/12/17)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by xcrossfacekillahx, Oct 12, 2014.

1. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

2. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow Tomochin Breakdown! Not really sure what to make of that...lol. Overall the full version turned out better than I thought it would be. I love the little cheerleaders. :)

3. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The full ver is even more amazing, I hope the single sells well!

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

this song very reminds me of girls day's song "Easy Go"

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I'm loving this A-side! Way better than SWAG, and that PV, she's so cute!!! I love that smile of hers :)

6. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Some one already posted the same Girl's Day song on the previous page of this thread. Allegedly Itano's producer bought the song for her to sing. I'm not sure which version I like better though...

7. Tomo-kun

Tomo-kun Kenkyuusei

This song really has caught me. It is very addictive and I think people may like more than the swag.
    I also heard the K version, but ...simply Tomochin's voice is unique and she makes this song be special somehow, cool.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I was waiting until the whole single was leaked to listen to the full song, and I'm listening to the single now. MAN UP!! was good, Little Devil Girl is kind of forgettable but it's not bad.

OMG LE FREAK JUST STARTED IT'S AMAZING

9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Finally listened to the whole single and really liked it. I'm actually loving Tomochin's musical direction lately even though I liked her old work a lot too. I hope she starts to release more often in the future.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The only way I can answer to this release is with YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

11. Inlope

Inlope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    First day sales
    [​IMG]

3rd sold 16,226

12. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    it almost sold in its first day what swag sold in its first week. first week might be around what 1% was.

13. Inlope

Inlope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    2nd Day

[​IMG]

14. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    is 4,669 the amount it sold that day?

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Faint correct!

Personally, I like this single much more than most of her previous work: I liked 1% and little the most (BRIGHTER is such a wonderful song) but SxWxAxG was kind of a mess and random (it was kind of messy); MAN UP!! and Le Freak are great.

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I actually really like this song! - it's pretty cool

17. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Only 20k singles sells!! :cry: I'm so worried for Tomomi ,her first single was at 200k and now only 20k :/ plus it was really good in fact all her singles are wonderful . Same for Maeda,Kasai ....

18. Inlope

Inlope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    3rd day

[​IMG]

19. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @figulou let's take in consideration that without AKB48 support, they are alone to face sales and promotion (despite their respective agencies), plus digital sales are a factor that minimizes the power of physical sales.

Tomochin is only known to her fanbase and she still has a long way to go to become a well known singer: still carries the 'AKB graduate' in her shoulders and considering that many people are already fed up of the group and aware of her weak singing, she's not given proper chances.

But she's young and with hard work and more memorable songs sales will improve.

20. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    yeah just look at this
    http://i2.minus.com/iPZANVcwMf7ef.jpg

"Tomomi Itano (from AKB48)" um excuse me? she hasn't been part of the group for a year.
    and the sales for this single are better than little's so far, right? and much better than her album. i'm actually surprised at how well (relatively) this single is doing.

edit: i eat my words, i didn't realize that that 16 thousand and some figure was for the single at #3...and this single was at #6 for that day. so never mind it's probably not doing as well as i thought. oops.