1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ITZY (있지)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Criss, Jan 21, 2019.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another Birthday, another B-Day track

[COVER] B-DAY TRACK #65 “CHAERYEONG” | Blueming by 아이유(IU)
    Birth Date: June 5, 2001

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    B-DAY TRACK #65 “CHAERYEONG” BEHIND

3. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

[ITZY?ITZY!] EP138

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY IT'z TOUR BOOK EP 23

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY "Dating two by two" | MBTI Debate

[PREVIEW] ITZY (있지) | KCON BEHIND | KCON JAPAN 2023

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    [ITZY?ITZY!] EP139

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY IT'z TOUR BOOK EP 24

8. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

[ITZY VLOG] ITZY in JAPAN

• Like Like x 1
  9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Chaeryeong, among many others, will be participating in AKMU's Lee Chanhyuk project album; it'll be her first solo song.
    akmu.jpg tracklist.jpg names.jpg english.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY will be at KCON LA August 18-20. See my post in the Hallyu thread.

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Lia performed a duet with the Norwegian singer-songwriter Sigrid of her song 'Don't Kill My Vibe' on today's JTBC K-909:

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview portion
    So different in taste 'Activity lover' Sigrid & 'Food lover' LIA

[Pre-release] What happens when your favorite songs are each other's songs Singing songs by 'Sigrid X Lia' with different songs
    (Sigrid sings a little of Sneakers)

LIA cam

Full cam

And what did they do today?
    230617_The 32nd Lotte Duty Free Family Concert @Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium Itzy (ITZY) 'Not Shy

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The girls are to make a July or August comeback.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actually, Chaeryeong spilled the beans during their appearance on Fox NY. When asked about summer plans, she said they were working on a new single and then realized she wasn't supposed to say anything. Note how the others reacted.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 9.39.02 PM.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    ^ This was just confirming window of release.

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

ALBUM RELEASE 2023.07.31 MON 6PM (KST) | 5AM (EDT)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    These articles need to keep up with the times. Lol. That was brilliant and I can't wait for their comeback now. And the budget be budgeting, Mein Gott!

Tracklist was also revealed:
    traclkist.jpg
    Which, it also reveals that 3 songs will get MVs

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Perfect timing, or maybe not!

ITZY fans send protest trucks in front of the JYP Entertainment building

MIDZY, the fanbase for ITZY, has organized a protest demanding improved treatment for ITZY and more frequent comebacks for the group.

The fandom sent protest trucks to the JYP Entertainment building with various messages conveying their wishes for the group. The fandom pointed out the outdated styling of the members and also expressed their dissatisfaction with the limited number of comebacks the group has made.

1687193588-image.jpg

OUT with the unchanging styling that does not bring out the individual styles of the members. Change the hair and makeup shop./ The fans are growing tired of the hiatus. If unsure, just memorize "comeback two times a year in the first and second halves."

Two other trucks had these messages: "Outdated A&R and concept planning. Poor album quality. Design that does not follow the trends. Shut down the label company then./ The company rules are falling behind on the times. Don't confine the members and allow them to do individual promotions."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...ks-in-front-of-the-jyp-entertainment-building

My personal opinion: while the concept of itzy.all.in.us is good, it would be nice if the individual members could have their own twitter and instagram accounts.

More personal news: I am going to try and get Meet & Greet tickets in LA.

FzDWxMgaMAIc4eW.jpeg

https://twitter.com/KCON_official/status/1671073160727519232?cxt=HHwWgIDTrfOL7LAuAAAA

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Tour Book #25

Interview from when they were in NY for Head in the Clouds (so new single not yet announced)

Just a couple of weeks ago, there were tweets asking about ITZY’s whereabouts. While they may have been active — shooting vlogs, birthday song covers, video podcasts, finishing up their first world tour and performing at countless music and college festivals — what fans, especially their MIDZY, wanted to know was where the new music was.

“Now?” Chaeryeong shyly said on Good Day New York earlier today (6/21). “We are planning our next album.”

In other words, an ITZY summer comeback is expected.

But before warmer and hot days provided by the five members approach, they casually sat in the private back room of Junior’s Cheesecake in the heart of Times Square, catching up with me for a light dinner. Surrounded by plates of disco fries, wings, and a few slices of the restaurant’s signature cheesecake, this highly-anticipated meet marked the last stop of their press day before going back to Seoul.

Though the group has performed in the States in the past through showcase tours, their own world tour, or convention-concerts like KCON, the 88rising music festival was their first outdoor festival in the US.

“We were all really hyped from our tour,” Lia, the power vocalist, said. “So we were really very happy to hear the news about the festival ‘cause the excitement from our tour was still with us.”

However, within the last year, fourth-generation K-pop has seen the rise of girl groups with songs going viral, topping charts, and being highly in demand. Many can even agree that 2022 was the renaissance of girl groups. The demand was only met with more debuts of female acts whether solo, groups, or sub-units. Rather than seeing it as a competition, it’s a moment for ITZY to be grateful.

“For me, it’s an honor to be a part of it,” Ryujin explained. “There are so many things that we could learn from other groups. So, we’re really glad that we have many friends [in the industry] around us. I think it’s [having] the comradery with other groups, so we can see each other and learn from each other. And we can run [towards our own goals] with each other.”

In a side conversation relating to the topic, the five members openly shared their inspirations and current likings of fellow K-pop acts, both senior and junior to them — Girls’ Generation, Chung Ha, NewJeans, f(x), and many more. But since the year began, with many groups releasing new music, fans and netizens were quick to notice ITZY’s whereabouts.

“We are working on the new album,” Ryujin casually said while nodding at her plate, picking up a wing with her fork. “I think that’s the thing that we can tell you. It’s a very typical thing to say but—”

“Only that!” Lia interjected with a laugh.

“We are preparing the next album!” Chaeryeong said while smiling.

Pretty much mirroring what was said on GDNY, fans already knew a comeback was on the way just by the sudden change in Lia’s hair color. Being the only member who hasn’t bleached her hair since debut, the vocalist went blonde just last month. “I was actually worried before dying it,” Lia said, leaning a bit over the table to emphasize what she was saying. “It’s not like I wanted to do it, but it was a suggestion because I never tried dying my hair after debut. It was always dark so somehow I thought ‘Okay. I guess it’s my turn.’”

Around the same time before Lia’s Barbie blonde transformation, a video of the group exiting a boxing gym surfaced on MIDZY Twitter. So it was an obvious ask on my end to pop the question. Gasping at my discovery, the members were impressed at the detective work done but refused to budge and reveal anything further. (“That’s another level of deep dive,” Ryujin said, while Chaeryeong sat there with an expression reading “Wow.”) “That is top secret!” Yuna said as she turned to me and gestured to be quiet about it. Perhaps, boxing is a part of it after all.

The upcoming EP, titled KILL MY DOUBT, is a culmination of the hard work and hustle the group has gone through the past couple of months. It’s a step toward their goal of being an unforgettable group to the masses. And with headlines already surrounding the news, ITZY’s impact on this K-pop generation is just getting started. It’s just the beginning of bigger things ahead.

“Coming soon!” Yeji smirked, confidently confirming new ITZY is indeed on the way; already shutting down any doubts. As expected from the leader, it’s very ITZY of her to say.

https://uproxx.com/pop/itzy-interview-head-in-the-clouds-kill-my-doubt/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1