1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The more you tell me about her, the more I'm starting to actually like Hinachan. She really does give her best, and she's working really hard. I like majime and hard-working characters! It's good that she is working hard~

But at the same time, I wish she wouldn't feel thaaaat pressured. And like the thing with the shoe, don't blame yourself for stuff like this, girl :cold:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Fans got the twitter artist to draw Hina chan :)
    https://twitter.com/deevolg/status/881876402835865600

DD0N552VoAECt1I.jpg

And she did the girl friend joke in the showroom just now <3
    DD4mR9iUQAA_6bv.jpg
    Also her real sister crashed in too LOL
    lol.jpg

Blog and showroom update coming up tomorrow. Need to organize a lot of good stuff. [hehe]

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Cute!! How old is her sister?

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hey everyone, it's finally Hina's turn again!ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

I have a lot to talk about~♡

First off, a picture from Okinawa a while back then!

blog 3.jpg

Kokoa~~(*´꒳`*)♡
    By the way it may look like Kokoa is wearing nothing but don't worry, she is wearing clothes lolol ☆彡

And I ate the shiawase pancake with Kokoa ~~♡\(//∇//)\

It was very soft and delicious ♡(*´꒳`*)

blog 4.jpg

Changing the topic, I have been invited to perform in TV-Tokyo!!・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

blog 2.jpg

Since it's my first time, I have learned a lot of experience ♪(*´꒳`*)
    If I get called again next time I will work harder!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

blog.jpg

Also, I have performed in the Hiroshima Runway!(*⁰▿⁰*)☆

It's a very cute outfit and I was excited~~♡♡
    Since I was the last (to walk on the runway), I was very nervous about that lol...(ー ー;)

I clearly heard the Hina chants♡
    And I also saw the uchiwas, duckling hats and lightpens♡
    Thank you everyone (〃ω〃)♡

I had a lot of things to reflect on, but it was surely fun!(≧∀≦)
    Next time it will be perfect (performance)☆*:.

Thanks for reading this till the end ϵ( 'Θ' )϶♡
    Please look forward to the next blog ~~♡

Next up is Marina, Ootani Marina chan

=======================================================

Today was Hina Chan's rest day so she can finally can do a normal showroom time at 18:00jst. And it was been a while for me to actually sit through her showroom these few episodes

This showroom is truly one of those you don't wanna miss out! At least for the first 20min, it was so chaotic in the chatroom and everyone had lots of fun :) Because...............

- Her sister imouto-chanzu crashed in right after the stream starts!!
    SR 2.jpg
    She was so cute and I can hardly tell she is Hina's sister cuz she was energetic haha. She drew some pictures and kept pestering Hina Chan from time to time. Hina chan also needed to make sure her mask wasn't falling off constantly which was pretty hilarious and cute. And at the end imouto-chanzu was whispering in Hina chan's ears which tickled her so much which apparently is Hina Chan's weak spot. GJ imouto-chanzu!! See you next time XD

- @bonjourmarlene Her little sister calls her "Nene" instead of "Nee-chan". And imouto-chanzu is 5 years old. Hina chan's mom is in Hiroshima as you have guessed by now and visiting Hina chan.

- She bought the straw hat from the runway event

- She likes to wear the blue and white borderline clothes now to promote the STU group and tells us to wear them too if we get a chance to go to their concerts or events, but she also reminds us its okay to wear yellow and the duckling hat if we really want to show our support for her.

- During the HS events she promises she will not just give us godlike treatment but Megami treatment!

- She calls Toro chan "Toro nee"

- She did another cosplay questionnaire. Summer sailor uniform at 7500 followers!! (I requested this and everyone voted on my suggestion :D) Other options were: Policewoman, maid, angel, magical girl.

- She also promises a Yukata stream sometime in mid July and since it's a surprise, she suggests us to watch every showroom from now on because you never know when she will do it.

- Sugahara Saki came visit her showroom

- She comments that swim wear is a ban in STU for now

- Hina chan's leaks a comment about the gravure shot in UTB magazine with Yumirin, "It's a must see for people who like legs jk please just focus on my face". Also it seems to be revealing a bit more skin.

- She played the GF joke <3 But everyone just see her as their kawaii imouto XD

For people who doesn't know. Twitter in Japan has this Hashtag trend #彼女とデートなうに使っていいよ, which means whatever the picture is posted up, it is used for showing it to people when they ask for your girl friend's pic. A lot of 48 and 46 members has played it already.

- She is big fan of My Melody, and was pretty sad that she got 3rd in the recent SANRIO SSK 2017. *Some fans comments, that is because some certain members in NGT has a bigger fan base of Cinnemon which made it 1st. lol

- She thinks her height is reaching 150cm soon

- At the end of the stream she said she would do a head bang if we reached 10,000 viewers by the end of this stream. And so here is her performance. Enjoy :p

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hina chan's fan base is growing a lot these past weeks, a lot of new people came in and I can't even remember their names except for the old fans. (Same as in Twitter too where lots of people are using her hashtag) But Hina chan can always find a way to remember the new people as well. And since I haven't sat down and watch her showroom for a while and didn't comment much, I was afraid she forgotten me :( so I played the Shokken joke and she arrested me. Yay! :v:

Today is her test day and let's wish her good luck :1st:

The UTB magainze will be out July 22nd
    http://daily-akb48.com/topics/23095

Showroom Conclusion: 10,197 viewers (On a 10k streak), +121 followers.

Twitter fun stuff:

Pancake.jpg
    This is the pancake where Hina ate at Okinawa. It looks amazingly delicious. No wonder she gained some weight during that period XD
    ホットチョコレートパンケーキ自家製グラノーラがけ
    http://mr-kuroneko.blog.jp/archives/7554019.html

Gifs
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/882435789807689729
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/882435935262003200
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/882436132490813440
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/882436254868021249
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/882436423181246464

Instagram:

Remember to follow the STU instagram because it's Hina chan's turn with this latest update!

instagram.jpg
    Her (serious) face when practicing the choreograph

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    THE TIME HAS COME!! HINA CHWAN CENTER!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!! PLSSSSSSS

DEM7TAmVYAAN1_G.jpg

20170708_034343.jpg

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Hina-chan's position in senbatsu is great. I'm pretty satisfied with it. I hope she works hard, and someday becomes a center.

• Like Like x 2
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, I kind expected her to land 2nd or 3rd (and possibly 1st but that was in my wildest dreams). Maybe give her two more years until she fine tuned in the basics then it will be her take off year. :v:

==================================

Some pics from the announcement and AKB48Show last night

DEOOmysUIAEqDd-.jpg DEOOnusUAAAXFlW.jpg DEOW8jXV0AIv_XU.jpg DEOWWePVoAEMP7W.jpg

==================================

And a heads up. Hina chan will be on Showroom today at 13:00jst

Dont miss this, if you wanna congratulate her on getting 2nd in senbatsu. :D

https://www.showroom-live.com/48_IWATA_HINA

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, I was there to congratulate her.:inlove:
    This was funny: "Hinachan can't swim because she ate a Devil Fruit (Mero Mero no Mi) and became herself a 'hammer'." lol

• Old Old x 1
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Showroom summary update tomorrow...
    You are so lucky, I spammed that in the beginning and she couldn't pick up my congratulate comment :(

Hahaha yes she is a dry piyo XD

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Congratulations to Hinachan on being 2nd in Senbatsu!!

Although, if they really want to do the positions like their did on the blackboard then I hope they put her on a box or something [hehe]
    It's funny though - Yumirin is quite tall, while Hinachan is quite small.
    They should have put Hinachan on Naachan's or Sasshi's position ... or center :fear:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Because of this formation, when it was down to Hina chan and Yumirin left I really thought they would pull her at center due to the height issue. Cuz like you said, placing her at center would be the best fit height wise.

But now since they are doing Hina Chan behind Yumirin then I think the choreography will involve a lot of rotations and wide spacing just like the Seto Uchi no Koe performance in AKB48 Show two days ago.

Or maybe they need to throw her into the air

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I was lucky in the few times I commented in her room so far. I just wasn't so much at the Miko game, none of my tries were successful, my comments only served as count. :p

• Old Old x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    uh oh was busy these few days and I missed out on her Showroom last night...now I got 2 showroom summary to finish :O

• Old Old x 1
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    A lot of stuff have been talked about. The stream was suppose to be only two and a half hours but she extended her stream by 30 min because she is having a good time with the fans. (First time in her SR history!)

And also tries a mature image which she wears an offshore style dress and showoffs her shoulders <3

- About Debut Single

It was revealed that she has been given the Top 2nd position. And placed in between Sasshi and Naasan. She does feel a little bit pressured and uneasy thinking if she is really worth to stand in this position. But since it has been given this chance to her, she will do her best.

And of course she will not be satisfied with being number 2 and aiming for center of course. She thinks if she is content with her current state then she won't improve.

She understands the girls who didn't get chosen feels upset and probably jealous of her. But she will try her best and work hard and some day she will shine.

And at the announcement when it was left with her and Yumirin's name, she had a moment imagining it would be nice to be center. (Just a little bit) Though she will be the number 2 that outshines center! Ganbaru!

She looks forward for the MV shooting. And she hopes the song would be somthing like First Rabbit.

- About AKB48 Show

It was shown that in the STU final audition segment, she was always crying. And she is confident that she is the biggest cry baby that day because she was finally chosen to be in the idol group she always dreamt of. And she believes that to be able getting selected into STU is fate.

During that period, she would never thought that she can do this much singing and dancing in front of people.

For the Setouchi no Koe song, she covered for Sasshi's position. (And she was a little proud of it)

- She wants to do a live concert outside this summer.

- She asks us to send her some fan comments whenever she is on radio program.

- Her hair has grown a bit longer. And she thinks that short hair fits her better and so she decides to cut them. (noooooooooooo)

- She was a outdoor person but two years after her D2 audition she became a Hikkikomori lmao

- UTB magazine doesn't have her swim wear shots but there is a lot of skin exposure she says plus there will be a cheki!! (YOSSHHHHAA I"M SO BUYING THIS)

- She wants to be more friendly with Sasshi

- Naasan is such a nice person that she is falling for her. Especially her aftercare treatment to multiple members after the senbatsu announcement stream. (Looks like Hina Chan officially added to Naachan's harem list.)

- If there is time to practice then she will do so by herself. Her priority list is currently self-practice > Showroom > Study. She also adds that she will do at least 1 showroom per week but if possible she will aim for 2. T__T Such a nice girl.

- She jokes that if there is HinaAyu Wcenter coupling song will be nice. (Management pls make this ship happen)

- Her HS strategy. (See video below)

So when you are at her lane, hold out your two palms facing her and she will grab both of your hands niginigi style where all ten of your fingers will interlock tightly with hers. *some fans comments and teases her that he will raise up his hands so Hina chan will have to jump up to grab his hands lol.

- She'll get mad at you if you say she is short when you meet her at HS events.

- I asked her to do the Rika Chan oshimen hunting dance and she did XD (See video below)

- If she dyes her hair she wants to go for pink :O

- She did a "Chi hoho chi" which is a trending Ishida Chiho's catchphrase in showroom I think? After that she did a Harurun monomane which she thinks it was pretty easy to do. XD (See video below)

- One and a half hours in she reached 10k views and she did a head bang again which she said this will probably her last time doing it lol

- Her favourite cake is strawberry short cake. And she always leaves the strawberry till the last to eat.

- Though her oshi color is yellow and pink. But during the Setouchi no Koe song, she hopes fans to use blue for it.

- Kahotaru and Harurun comments her eyes are kinda white. Fans comments, "Of course, the black parts are black and the white parts are white." XD

- She prefers MacD > Mos Burger

- Since it seems some fans don't believe she actually likes strawberry that much and so I suggested her to do a strawberry eating stream but she thinks probably people may be don't like too much of her eating streams.

- For her Yukata stream, she leaks some infos which might involve with goldfish scooping.

- She switched her hair style to twintail.

- Some weird conversation lol

People kept asking her if she was S or M (which probably was asking her if she is masochist or sadist). She openly admits she was a M but she claims to be a S. Soon the topic was later twisted back to a normal conversation where the fans was actually asking her what her clothes size was. Then she was like "ohhhhh right, I'm a S afterall haha" *I also dropped the comment that I was a L and she picked up my comment and had a good laugh XD

Conclusion: 18,133 views (Third 10k view streak) +123 followers, 3 towers

===================================================

Apparently when Hina Chan woke up this morning, and found out a pair of rabbit ears appeared on her head.

Not much happened in this showroom other than Hina Chan just being a kawaii for an hour. She even made her hair curly.

She updated her decorated closet. With "AGE 14" and the latest anime illustration of her from the twitter pic I posted earlier.

Today she is not a duckling but a pink rabbit.

Kon-Usa *Konnichi wa Usagi (The usual greeting is either Ohapiyo or Konpiyo

- She has been practicing to sing and dance a new song which I am guessing it is the STU debut song

- She says that she has never been confessed from boys before in school.

- She reminds us to check out the 4 block comic series from WPB. (See below)

- Oh since she is in Hiroshima right now, she can't do a cooking stream anymore (probably her kitchenware is back at home in Yamaguchi) So she said next year lol

- She heard about Nogi's 18th single picks for Wcenters and was surprised by the 3rd gen selection as well. For Nogi 3rd gen she probably likes Yamashita Mitsuki the most.

- Someone asks what she is up to lately, and she says she is looking up for SR gag reference and doing some twitter search about herself. (I wonder if it was my request to ask her to do the Rikachan oshimen hunting dance made her interested in doing more gags )

- And so she asks us to help her search up some funny gags from SR and hash tag her :D

- She says she likes Taneda Yuta's drawings which usually features AKB members. He also drew a lot of Naachan.
    https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy

- She promises a HinaAyu stream once a month starting from summer holidays which is about two weeks later.

- She did 1 stream this week so she hit her target. But she said she will push for a second stream this week. Ganbatte!

Conclusion: 7,272 views (10k view streak broken), +44 followers

DEc4iA4UMAEJ04T.jpg DEcjkAVVYAA7fAg.jpg

Twitter fun stuff:

Hina Chan's Hand shake strategy demonstrated
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_48_mk2/status/883942793671958528

This is the oshimen hunting dance which I requested her to do
    https://twitter.com/55051234/status/884044288413151232
    This is the Rikachan ver
    https://twitter.com/AKB48GV/status/882242650698424320
    And this is the original version

First Rabbit dance KYAWAII
    https://twitter.com/sisotumo/status/884770624102514691

UTB cover:
    DEcqLDhVoAAkT1l.jpg

The 4 block comic preview pics of WPB:
    DEXhiMFUQAEpoC0.jpg

Offshots after the senbatsu announcements:
    DEOOmysUIAEqDd-.jpg DEOOnusUAAAXFlW.jpg

My fav AKB48 Show screen cap:
    DEOWWePVoAEMP7W.jpg DEOW8jXV0AIv_XU.jpg

Monomane!

I bet she did this move on purpose XD

Bonus fun stuff

I have actually re-caught up (is that a word?) with the D2 videos and training clips which featured a lot of Hina Chan two years ago.
    After watching these, I can understand Hina Chan a lot more on why she is such a tough nail. Also it explains a lot why her ambition is always aiming for the top. As well as why her favorite song is "Kokoga Rhodes Tobe yo".

I won't tell you right now, cuz I highly recommend to watch it for yourselves :D

worry.jpg

Final Audition (There was a shot also showcased her mother!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZQaFJsHB0

Training Camp Part 1-3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K1F0YvuJjw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mH0QezxQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zlAowLXncI

Also this is a golden clip from two years ago at HKT theatre. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiDE4B06KtU

The D2 Audition day
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=2188

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sorry, I missed some info, she's from Yamaguhi-ken but she's now in Hiroshima, is that it? Who does she live with? Mom, Dad, sister? Or they're all in Yamaguchi and Hinachan lives alone? :cold:

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Her mom and sister was visiting her last week (Or maybe earlier than that), but I'm not sure how much longer will they be staying. Currently I believe she is living alone in the apartments where the STU management provides them (or maybe rented by her parents, pure guess. Maybe it will be a good question to ask her in the next stream).

Despite her young age, Hina chan can take care of herself very well so I 'm not too worried about her. :^^;:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Thanks for the info! :)
    Wow, she's not even in high school yet, is she? I'd be a bit worried if she lives completely alone. Very often members from far away come with their momms while dads remain in the home prefecture due work.

18. ET920

ET920 Member

It's probably illegal anywhere in the world for minors to live alone. She must be living in apartments rented by AKS with a manager near her. I doubt she has a kitchen, or if she has she might have to request for someone to oversee her when using it (at this time not even the grown ups are allowed to do cooking broadcast unless there's an adult with them). As far as I know Harurun is living alone outside the STU48 complex. Not sure where Kouko and Kahotaru, when Kaho doesn't feel okay she calls Kouko and she comes, she once entered her room without knocking, so it might be inside the complex unless he left the door unlocked for her (when Kahotaru visited Harurun, she had to open the door for her).

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No doubt her manager is probably her guardian since I don't think her mom can often follow her all the way to Tokyo or Okinawa.

But it seems to be a really good question to ask, see if she will answer it for us in her next stream.

49th HS 6th round result

Iwata Hina (*0/12(1))

Gooooooo Hina Chwaaaan XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
    • Old Old x 1
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Hinachan almost got a sold out slot for 49th HS Event! Next round fir sure. And maybe even some more :cute:

• Like Like x 2