1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Momoka announced her graduation

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Mar 6, 2019.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    16ab8793-s.jpg

I won't lie, graduations from new gens hurt way more than older gens. The older gens had their time and whether it worked out for them or not, their fans had the opportunity to see them and enjoy their presence.

She was up and coming so this just felt like ripping her away from her fans when this should be the time for them to enjoy the fruits of her growth and improvement. From doing so badly she got dropped for both the KKS stage and Cattleya to improving so much that she was subbing in for B2 even though she was M, no one had a bad thing to say about her because she was very nice and always worked really hard. She'd also been senbatsu since Warota People so its quite a big loss.

She will definitely be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait, not her too, what happened? She got some good exposure early on with her early inclusion in senbatsu for Waropii. She was really nice too.

I just found out she just turned 17. Guess, she finds studying or other venture more favorable.

3. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    She always works hard and look how much she improved:(.NMB fans will surely miss her.

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    This one is sitting with me longer than most. I assume it's because she's a new gen, but she was one of my favorite 5th gens and it feels like now I've completely taken her for granted because I expected her to be around for so much longer, especially given she has been a senbatsu regular. It's too bad for NMB, but I wish her all the best!

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its always been said that the 3rd year of Middle School or High School (so 15 and 18 year old girls) is the most likely time for graduations. The girls are always faced with the choice of "do I be my life on this or do I go back to the student life?" and sadly because of how many people are in the 48g, alot of them choose the 2nd option.

Momorun has said that she wants to focus on her studies and, I guess, go to University. It makes sense for her and we can only support her decision.

• Like Like x 1
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

There goes my interest in the 5th gen.

(And I hate the fact that the more member this 48G hoarded, the more of those member will pick the 2nd option instead. Just how many cycle of audition and early graduation until people realize quantity isn't solving things?)

Meanwhile, I'm still undecided on new fave in the 6D3 and this force me to pick sooner, before my fave in the veteran NMB graduated
    (Which ideally should be before Momorun does).

Happy graduation, Momorun. And goddammit me.