1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Easiest way to tell is what hair color she has today vs the photo cause chances are it's different lol

2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really was expecting more songs from their Japanese singles, but since their fandom is basically composed of kpop fans I guess it makes sense.

3. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

it's just an only first-day concert. Maybe they're gonna cover it on later day...

• Like Like x 1
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Aki-p keeping an eye on Yena. He was fished by her soda gag. I predict she's a candidate for team k or an all new girl group.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sayaka ✈️ Moeka/Wonyoung
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I only know that Tohoshiki releases their Japan Concert DVD regularly (not sure about other K-idol groups), so there's chance that OTR/AKS will release DVD of IZ*ONE's Japan Tour.

#yenatoakb48?? :twisted:

6. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Highly doubt there will be covers of any sort, either kpop or 48G... they haven't done a single cover during all stops of the tour so far (none at either KCON except for the song Yuri and Chaewon covered) so I don't know why it would change now... Plus they have enough of a discography that they don't really need to do covers.

7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But didn't they perform Heavy Rotation in a concert? I'm pretty sure that happened.

8. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Not during the current Eyes on Me Tour they haven't.... maybe you are thinking of the TV performance?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, I found a video from it. They performed the song in the 1st Japanese fan meeting.

10. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    That's not the Eyes on Me Tour though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, I was talking in general, and I don't think there will be a change in set list either. Maybe next tour we might see some covers.

12. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Made no sense as it is no difference between 2nd and 12th place. The allegation expanded to Idol School now and all Mnet could say was it was difficult to check on the matter. :awesome:

Maybe, Mnet should produce Produce Redemption with all unjustly eliminated contestants of its previous shows.

Hori Miona went with a fellow member named Minami. (No clue which Minami it was.) Also, Tsubaki Factory's Tanimoto Ami would never miss IZ*One's Japan tour and she seemingly went to the venue with Iwasaki Yuki from Tokyo Flamingo.

Few Hinatazaka's members, espcially Ms. Captain, will be spotted sooner or later.

Only in wota's delusional dream.

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sayaka ✈️ Moeka/Wonyoung
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Same as your delusional dream about entire of 48G/46G must copy Kpop's entire system for better life :awesome:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    If anyone else is into Harry Potter, our #1 nerd Sakura has officially revealed everyone's Hogwarts houses in one of her latest mails after fans became curious when Hyewon and Sakura posed with Slytherin gear in L.A.
    • Gryffindor: Yujin and Nako
    • Slytherin: Hyewon, Sakura, Wonyoung and Eunbi
    • Ravenclaw: Minju, Chaeyeon and Hitomi
    • Hufflepuff: Yena, Yuri and Chaewon
    She went into detail why each girl fit into the respective houses but I feel like that could breach the privacy agreement of the mail if I went into too much detail now. The way she put it though makes sense; I personally usually expect leaders to be in Ravenclaw (BNK48's Cherprang is a Ravenclaw too), but Slytherin shares the wits of Ravenclaws, plus they have the traits of being cunning and knowing how to achieve their goals, and I can see Eunbi being like that. Yujin and Nako are very out there and Yujin is probably the epitome of a Gryffindor. Can't argue with the Hufflepuffs at all, the three of them are literally the sweetest and kindest out of the bunch imo.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL, wonder if I should change my bias since I'm all for Gryffindor after all. :lol:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I can smell a "Mr" cover ;)

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I still can't get over how terrible the cover photos are. Dont get me wrong, the girls look pretty, but the photoshop job plus editing looks amateurish like some high school girl tumblr fan art. It makes me mad being a graphic design major because someone sat there did this and thought to themselves "this is the best I can do, where's my money"
    Also I don't see anything vampire related in any of the photos. At least use makeup to show some vampiric features(I know the girls can do it on their own) or edit the photos better.
    Whatever I'll still listen and buy anyway. AK$ need better ad/graphic team

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Especially with Yuri's mirror shot they had the perfect opportunity lol... Vampires are known not to have a reflection so they could have easily done something there.

And had the makeup been a bit darker and maybe more red, it would have looked super cool. I hope the music video is very different from the covers.

• Agree Agree x 2