IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

Will IZOne appear in anime convention, or at KCON, i would love to see them appear in the anime convention though, they should go to Anime Expo or Japan Expo, both of big largest anime convention of USA and Europe respectively.

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So far, Japan Expo never invited any korean act.
    Chances looks slim though.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Maybe I'm late but I seriously think that if all the companies are wise, Izone should continue as a group after the contract expires even with most of them re-debutting in other groups, just to keep the momentum going. I dont think most of members can recreate the success most W1 members or Chungha had post-disbandment. Its much harder to retain fans for female idols than male idols.

Centers in kpop dont necessarily have the first line, they just dance in the center in alot of parts. Its not that important anyways outside of Akip universe anyways.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 9
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Speaking about the center, applying "center" system outside Aki-P's world is kinda difficult. Being the center means you will get heavily push from agency. So, imagine if one of member got massive push like Acchan or Techi (the most massive push center), other fans and the MDs will make hashtag party #JusticeFor*insert other members* :fear:

Definitely not since IZ*ONE is technically Kpop idol group and prolly if it's happened then those 2D idol wota will do boycotting :censored:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Love Bubble really is a cute song. The lyric is not written by Akimoto but Miyawaki and Kim Minjoo. It's in Korean(?!) and sounds like an average K-pop B-side song.

Eunbi said she and the leader of WJSN were friends 'coz they went to the same school.

Eng subbed clips
    Idol Room unaired clip

if the video does not show watch the video here

IZ*One Chu unaired clips

Or, others can have different idea about center for example, Jennie & co.
    [​IMG]
    Definitely a subject to be criticized as this is not the first time.

I doubt how many 2D wota care about 3D idols unless it's seiyuu group like Aquor. Anyway, idol wota surely will be upset if K-pop girl group, which is outside their definition of idol, is invited to "idol" event.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Love Bubble!

(Mod edit: sharing radio rips is against the forum rules)

A Korean track on a Japanese single that also doesn't sound as if it was recorded by AKS.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2019
  9. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

While I do want IZONE to stay together the companies don't want to do that for plenty of valid reasons. I think it's best not to end up like IOI AND W1 fans with the whole "If companies were smart they should be permanent" gag cause that just leads to the group inevitably disbanding and people feeling shocked or betrayed for the third time. Don't fool yourself. Enjoy IZONE while their together. Rumor has it the year they disband a Female version of Produce 101 JPN will be airing so if anyone wants to watch that and try their best to fill their broken heart I would not be mad.

10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

This is why i like how otr and aks managing izone, they are damn good at this stuff, yesterday audio vlive was so funny, now we got 'love bubble' that co-writted by minkkura:blush:

• Like Like x 3
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ok, I'm very confused now, not only because Love Bubble'so lyrics are in Korean but also the line distribution seems to be kpop-ish, like Tomorrow, then, if Eunbi is the center of Love Bubble even with this kind of line distribution, I guess Tomorrow does have a center.
    Now I wonder if this Korean song was meant to be part of their Korean discography and for some reason they management decided to release it in Japan instead.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

Likely, Ruu, who choreographed Gokigen Sayonara and Buenos Aires, was back to choreograph Vampire. https://www.instagram.com/p/B18zKyxgMMJ/
    My expectation for this comeback lowered.

More unaired clips from Idol Room got Eng subbed.
    Yujin's advanced rope skipping skill.
    Butt race part 1
    Butt race part 2
    Butt race part 3
    A host said IZ*One's members were athletic without consideration to Sakura and Chaewon.

Fancams from Eyes on Me in Kobe
    Yena in So Curious

Minjoo in Buenos Aires

Yuri in Buenos Aires

Hitomi in Highlight

The blush was much stronger than usual. Was the make-up artist Japanese?

What is rumor? Of course, if the first season of Produce 101 Japan turns out a success, it will surely be the continuation with girls in late next year. And, since, unlike the Korean counterpart, the first season is targeted to make a permanent group for Yoshimoto, the group to debut through the sequel season too most likely will be permanent.

If it will the the season 2, it'll be interesting if 48 girls or former 48 girls will participate in this show. If the boy group from season 1 succeeds, the girl group from season 2 likely will follow suit and less popular members of 48 groups, if allowed, must be interested to try. If the group from season 2 includes some girls unpopular through their years in 48 turns out a big success, it will show how incompetent 48 agencies are in managing their girls.

• Like Like x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    6 groups out of 7 (excluding NGT48) who have no troubles selling more than 200k singles don't look that badly managed though.

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  15. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Interesting that while you are trying to take a jab at AKS saying that AKS will show their incompetency IF the unpopular 48 girls turns out a big success after participate in the still in the speculation phase show, you are basically take a jab at certain company which HAD shown their incompetency since their near death group had turn out a big success after participate in the winning group had disbanded show.

And both AKS and this company managing IZONE right now.

*cough*OTR is basically Pledis*cough*

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This has to be the 1st time i read some hating on something that has yet to happen or might never happen.

Antis allways find a reason i guess

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Why does my bias have to be seemingly one of the least popular members and gets the worst quality fancam :cry:

18. welp

welp Next Girls

Saku to play Fortnite in Tokyo Game Show 2019 on Sept 14 next to a pro gamer Zelari at Lenovo's booth.
    https://www.lenovo.com/jp/ja/tgs2019
    Tokyo Game Show is a very very big event in global game industry.

You have to take into consideration how much it takes the agencies to sell that much.

Hitomi? At least, she got a fancam. Not everyone got solo fancam from the concert.

19. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    positive thinking, perhaps some of them wouldn't upload it on Yt.

20. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8