1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Another sad day . . . can anticipate the action made by SMA, smh, only wished to see izone again :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    what happened?

4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    At the SMA, they placed first for Main and second for K-Wave during the fan voting period and have not received a single bonsang.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Once more in English plz

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In other words, Seoul Music Awards behaved as if the fans vote did not exist.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Pretty much. The sales figures and online votes are known so it must have been the Judges votes that settled the matter. It's really petty to treat Iz*one like that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It basically looks like this:

Sales count 30%, votes can 30% and judges' decision counts 40%.

Sale rankings
    1. BTS - Map of the Soul: Persona; Boy With Luv feat Halsey (3.7M sales + 889.4M streams) – 30.00
    2. TWICE – FANCY YOU; FANCY (394k sales + 575.2M streams) – 11.1
    3. BLACKPINK – KILL THIS LOVE; Kill This Love (324k sales + 518M streams) – 9.88
    4. IZ*ONE - HEART*IZ; Violeta (282k sales + 286.4M streams) – 5.88
    5. EXO – Obsession: The 6th Album; Obsession (786k sales + 86.4M streams) – 4.63
    Vote rankings
    1. IZ*ONE2.0M votes – 30.00
    2. Super Junior – 1.5M votes – 22.70
    3. EXO – 1.5M votes – 22.45
    4. Seventeen – 1.2M votes – 18.70
    5. BTS – 1.1M votes – 17.28
    Combined ranking
    1. BTS47.28
    2. IZ*ONE35.88
    3. EXO27.08
    4. BLACKPINK26.66
    5. Super Junior24.64
    Side notes:
    • TWICE only received 588k votes so despite being second highest ranked for sales, they ended up pretty low overall
    • Super Junior was close behind in vote rankings but only got 1.94% in sales (427k sales + 12M streams)
    Source: https://twitter.com/1029MyIz/status/1222865722121977862

Basically, it makes no sense for IZ*ONE to have lost to EXO. I'd get if BTS had won, even if their fan votes were almost half as low, but honestly, I find it hard to believe that the judges didn't vote for any other reason than the scandal.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

It's sad. No matter how folks felt about the rigging, the awards are totally separate from that. That's the results of the hard work of the girls. No one deserves to touch that.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

so, 17 february is the new dates for BLOOM*IZ? we already been a clown before, so we don't mind being a clown for another round, this is the first time i feel happy to know that my wallet will be empty :^^;:
    http://m.joynews24.com/v/1239618

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    i'll start rejoicing once i read an official announcement

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I hope it will not their last comeback... :fear:

Can't believe that IZ*ONE comeback is sooner than Keyaki's new single :fear::fear::fear:

If it's true that the judges didn't vote IZ*ONE because of that scandal, it means until now those behind K-music industry (CEOs, Producers, investors) still think that IZ*ONE (+ X1) is the "scandalous" group (although we know who the real culprit is /sigh). Now, if the comeback rumor is going to be true, it will be difficult mission for CJ to regain trust not only from general public, but also those people. I hope CJ not have to do "dirty" things :fear:

Anyway, few weeks ago there's news spread online that IZ*ONE was supposedly appear in Kouhaku but because of that scandal, NHK gave the spot to LiSA. Well, prolly most of WI*ZONE (especially from Kpop side) would say "LiSA nugu??" :censored: but tbh, I would prefer LiSA than IZ*ONE... (her performance was really amazing tho)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The issue wasn't so much that the judges didn't vote for Izone -- which they were free to do. I think the issue is more that even if all the judges gave Izone 0 votes/points, Izone would have still been in 4th or 5th place and should have received one of the 12 bonsangs. And there was no explanation.

Anyway, the comeback is more important so I hope this is true. It's been so long already and CJ has been overly vague about everything.

(Personally, I've come to enjoy Rocket Punch during this break ever since I found out about their live singing).

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

17. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think its the reverse, Music shows cant wait for them to do promotions, since most of general public got bored already of that stupid controversy. and they have good public image now.
    even SBS inkigayo put them today instead of the upcoming weeks https://twitter.com/Shaytyen_11/status/1223866766134169600

18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    someone photoshopped that image to make it look like IZ*ONE... there's actually a band called IZ which is the one actually being listed on the original image.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    So it's now official, they're finally coming back. I hope Mnet doesn't delay the date of anything happens before the comeback. I wonder if they let the girls to promote in music shows. Mnet Countdown seems to be the only one I can see them promoting, but let's see what'll happen. I can't wait for Fiesta MV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Time to rejoice ! :banana:

(also time to take the wallet out again)

(and also the pitchforks as the antis will come out of the woodwork, thick like flies)