IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@Merika that's only just a thought and assumption by few people, the
    reception by japan for kpop aren't the same as kor for jpop
    We can feel that the cb is near:1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  3. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Preorders are already at 95k after not even 3 days (HEART*IZ got 50k preorders in 13 days)

Sakura's chinese fans have also reached 20k preorders, making her the female idol with the biggest number of preorders (with 10 days to increase the gap)

• Like Like x 3
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How is there a number per member? As far as I know, there are no individual member editions to choose from

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

maybe they track the count of the album sales from her personal cfans site, just hoped that they didn't act arrogantly like before, belittling others, sometimes, they brings good image toward sakura, sometimes, it's the opposite due to their behavior

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    There's member's Baidu Bar (= fanbase in China). Each Bar opens PO and they calculate how much CDs they ordered
    https://twitter.com/YichenZhang4/status/1225338872910897153/photo/1
    EQFHNYWUwAA4hO7.jpeg
    (they sorted it according of final ranking btw)
    I'm pretty bad with Kanji, but if we see this chart, Sakura's C-fans bought 20k-ish CDs while Wonyoung's C-fans (ranked #2) bought around 10k CDs

Anyway, 2nd batch is coming and... why everyone (beside Chaeyeon) has V-line jaw??? :gavel:
    1. https://twitter.com/official_izone/status/1225433984991035392
    2. https://twitter.com/official_izone/status/1225434020386762752
    3. https://twitter.com/official_izone/status/1225434041123397633
    Group: https://twitter.com/official_izone/status/1225434077081169920

who the hell photoshopped yena's face?? i thought we have zukki two sakuras there zzz

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    omg chaewon's short hair

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Chinese fans always do this, instead of preordering as a group each girls' individual fandoms preorder separately, and then they publish the numbers
    https://twitter.com/12to110/status/1225652007899283457
    This is the latest data we've seen, you can see the girls ordered by their P48 ranking and then in the end there is an OT12 group order

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks for the picture, that makes it very helpful.

Also, I can't read Chinese at all (I do know the J-Line members' names in Kanji but that's it). But, what helps reading this list, they are in order of their PD48 rankings and also it uses their individual colours.

So it's like this, in order of sales (for others possibly useful):
    1. Sakura: 19,454 (33.59%)
    2. Wonyoung: 9,536 (16.46%)
    3. Yujin: 4,785 (8.26%)
    4. Hyewon: 3,893 (6.72%)
    5. Chaewon: 2,787 (4.81%)
    6. Yena: 2,760 (4.76%)
    7. Hitomi: 2,491 (4.30%)
    8. OT12: 2,423 (4.18%)
    9. Yuri: 2,269 (3.92%)
    10. Minju: 2,144 (3.70%)
    11. Eunbi: 1,722 (2.97%)
    12. Nako: 1,316 (2.27%)
    13. Chaeyeon: 1,073 (1.85%)
    A few things I'm surprised about
    • Nako is really low?? Has she always been somewhat unpopular among Chinese members? Maybe unpopular is the wrong choice of words but I'm used to seeing Hitomi and Chaeyeon at the bottom when it comes to Korean rankings.
    • OT12/non-specific sales being higher than Yuri, Minju, Eunbi and Chaeyeon individually??? Also kind of sad that Nako+Chaeyeon's combined sales are still lower than that...
    • Sakura is the only one with +10k
    • Between Chaewon and Minju it's pretty equal, I feel like the top 3/4 and bottom 3 differ a lot more than the bunch that's in the 2k range
    • Correct me if I'm wrong, my maths is terrible, but I'm also a bit confused cause the percentage adds up to 97.79%. What's with the other ~2%?
    • I wonder why Hyewon is considered unpopular in Korea but so popular in both China and Korea

• Like Like x 1
  10. binredditstg48

binredditstg48 Kenkyuusei

11. rozy sebelas

rozy sebelas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    i already talked about this in different forum, but people forget the fact that the "real" ranking is consist of mostly japanese & there's no way korean GP gonna be happy with that . and they forgot the possibility of the company & the trainee pulling out despite it happens in previous season

12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But how can we be so sure they were going to be mostly japanese? Based on the previous ranking? That's not a solid proof, the top 12 never remained the same.

What I think that could have happened is that:
    1. Somebody in a high position in CJ told AJY that he will be the one in charge of creating a big-seller group with the most fitting members through the program.
    2. People from agencies were aware of that so they tried to be more kind to him by giving him all what it was mentioned so he could be more considered to the trainees from those agencies.
    3. Certain agency (you know whichi one), decided to be more radical and bribed AJY so it's trainees can be a fixed choice in the final line up.
    4. When AJY began to decide which members will be part of IZ*ONE, he chose the members who fit the most with the concept they trainees form that certain agency fit. I mean they chose the members of the group based on the members of that agency.

I'm pretty sure that agency played a big role in this country traverse so I wouldn't be surprised if even part of what mentioned end up being true.

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    But he (or his lawyer) said he did that because there's trainees who wanted to leave the show?

Although this statement might be directed to Pledis (JR in Season 2 and Gaeun in PD48) and Top Media (Jinhyuk in PDX101), what if apparently there's some 48G girls who wanted to leave the show? Like Miru, who was ranked higher in 3rd elimination ranking and had a chance to be Final 12 but then Sayaka announced her graduation so she decided to leave the show? And prolly Juri and Miyu since they have been contacted by K-agencies? I bet Sakunako would do the same too if Sasshi announced her graduation around August :fear:

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    That's just a piece of crap and doesn't make sense. Some girls left early after the 1st evaluation.
    Trying to put the blame on the contestants is so little behavior.
    I suppose he is trying to protect someone highly placed in the agencies and Mnet / CJ

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And what was that lineup supposed to look like then?

16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    What I mean is contestant who were in Top 12 in 3rd elimimation and had chance to be in final line up but unfortunately they weren't in. The brief example is JR and Jinhyuk -both of them were very popular, even went Top 11 until 3rd elimination. But then, agencies thought that it would be better if they have each representative in Wanna One/X1 and in agencies after the show (a.k.a. double profit) than have all of the representation in Wanna One/X1... :fear: Prolly there's no similar case in PD48 since Gaeun in the end weren't promoted by Pledis

Also... I doubt Mnet would do vote manipulation just because Cocona left the show lol

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Don't know what's happened in this thread, lot of people getting attached to offtopic discussion about izone that look more like an anti than a fans thread, there's even a fishy looked id that never posting a comment on this thread but actively liking/disliking others comments:fp: nvm,, please, at least, do some pre order for BLOOM*IZ for yourself/friends/family before continuing the ridiculous discussion, izone still didn't reach 200k pre order yet, pls buy or helps others to buy

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In my mind, threads are for news and discussion, and posters are not restricted to just being boosters and encouraging others to buy CDs, etc.

From the rules:
    "We are a forum whose primary purpose is discussion"
    "Everyone has the same right to criticize"
    "Constructive criticism is one side of what makes a good discussion"
    "Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics."

And remember to keep it civil.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

since you said it, sounds good to me, even if we getting 2k dislike in one post we would take it as pride, sounds similar to allkpop sites chats[hehe] days after days, bunch of toxic only, the thread is about izone, but the discussion not about them anymore, feel free to criticize, but, be fair, don’t take it personally later;)

from Stone Music Entertainment official twitter, leave your message to IZ*ONE with hashtag #MY_FIESTA_IZONE in your twitter start tomorrow. They will send to IZ*ONE members directly, please join, https://twitter.com/StoneMusicEnt/status/1226339939199045632

MV streaming party also will be held tomorrow by some wizone comunity, it will stream for 24 hours starting Monday at 6 P.M, let's join https://twitter.com/IZONEGLOBALTW/status/1225637839016120320

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. binredditstg48

binredditstg48 Kenkyuusei

^
    How is that case 'offtopic'? Let me guess, the group's just on vacation this entire time?
    They are coming back, but things are never the same as before.
    Sticking your head in the sand isn't gonna change that.

• Agree Agree x 2