IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    crazy good or crazy bad?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Crazy good. The sales have been a lot higher than usual, even though it's really expensive.

The available events are
    • 1 WIZ*ONE edition CD + digital message card (¥2,750)
    • 3 WIZ*ONE edition CDs + video comment (¥8,250)
    • 3 WIZ*ONE edition CDs + 3 member video chat (¥8,250)
    • 5 WIZ*ONE edition CDs + online autograph session (¥13,750)

One WIZ*ONE CD itself costs ¥2,750 so there is no additional cost for the events, but the albums are still quite expensive. It's nearly US $26 for one CD, which is $8 more than you had to pay for BLOOM*IZ. And Japanese CDs come with a lot less extra content, so you get a photocard and 10 songs (5 of which we already know and 3 of which are translated versions of songs we already know).

It just seems strange that it's so much more expensive than anything we've previously had but is selling so quickly/well. I really hope it's just due to foreign fans applying as well, and that a great majority will actually pay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I wasn't sure whether to apply for a lot or a little - obviously the more you apply for the better the chance of winning but who knew how well sales would be? If you apply for a lot and you win most of them then your credit card won't thank you, especially if it's the individual sign at ¥13,750 which you mostly win, so if that happens do you let them go, not pay for them and risk getting blacklisted? Therefore I made a somewhat half-hearted attempt which fell rather short of my hopes - however I did get an individual sign with Chaeyeon on 10/31, not my top hope of a win but I'll happily accept that and I'll pay for it.

My current plan for the resale round application is to hammer away at applying for the message cards for Sunday 10/25. That's the night the clocks go back in Europe so if I should need to be awake for much of the night then I've an extra hour of sleep to catch up on lol. That's of course if I'm successful but if I should win quite a lot at least it's not too big a deal to pay for this option, however my guess is that I'll be lucky to grab just one or two - but who knows what will happen, it's all so very unpredictable.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

IZ*ONE ONLINE CONCERT [ONEIRIC THEATER] TRAILER

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mnet Japan Chemi Room trailer (for 10/19, looks like it's the recent Korean episode?):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Online Concert -Oneiric Theater-

00. Introduction Movie
    01. Welcome
    02. Secret Story Of The Swan
    03. Merry-go-round
    04. Rococo
    MC1
    05. O'My!
    06. Pretty
    VCR
    07. YOU & I
    08. Memory
    MC2
    09. SOMEDAY (OT12 version)
    VCR
    10. Catallena (orig. Orange Caramel) (Wonyoung, Hyewon, Chaewon)
    11. Adult Ceremony (orig. Park Jiyoon) (Nako, Hitomi, Minju, Yuri)
    12. Monster (orig. Irene&Seulgi) (Sakura, Eunbi)
    13. Dance Medley (Chaeyeon, Yena, Yujin)
    VCR
    14. La Vie En Rose (Live Band version)
    15. Violeta (Live Band version)
    16. FIESTA (Live Band version)
    MC3
    17. Up (Live Band version)
    18. Airplane (Live Band version)
    19. SPACESHIP (Live Band version)
    MC4 (ending ments)
    20. DESTINY (Live Band version)

ENCORE

21. Yume wo Miteiru Aida (Live Band version)
    22. With*one (Live Band version)

-----
    - The concert DVD/Blu-ray was announced to be released soon
    - A korean comeback was also teased ("soon")

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This concert has been absolutely amazeballs thus far.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

eunbi x saku performances was exploded! OMG babe mind blowing :omfg:

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Chaeyeon came to kill me with that red hair and that dance!

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The performance of Monster was an unexpected highlight for me, great to see Sakura being able to cover her hero Irene from Red Velvet! For me though the cover of Catallena was very special as Orange Caramel was the group that got me into Kpop nearly ten years ago, indeed they were my favourite group for the first 2 or 3 years of my Kpop fandom.

11. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    I got it

mod note: purchasable content not allowed as per forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2020
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My verdict of the concert

Pros:
    • The setlist was very themed. We had Oneiric Diary segment (01-04), Cutie segment (05-06), Ballad segment (07-09), Unit segment (10-13), Flower Trilogy segment (14-16), Flying Trilogy segment (17-19) and Grateful segment (20-22).
    • The girls were all really energetic, gave their best, danced well, sang well and nobody got hurt.
    • The costumes all looked very nice
    • The talk segments had English subtitles (even if they were a bit behind and only very comprehensive)
    • The CGI of the stage was partially really well done. I especially enjoyed the bit during With*One, where it looked like they were in a full stadium
    Cons:
    • No Japanese songs
    • Not a single Japanese song
    • Not even a Japanese cover
    • Not even a Japanese version of any of the Korean songs we have
    • Not even any of the Japanese A-sides
    • No Japanese songs

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

(sorry. my bad)

14. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Honestly they should have charged us more. That concert was beyond legendary status. First off Rococo choreo was fire. Loved every second. Speaking of fire, Hyewon was on fire today, like I don't even know how to explain it. She definitely stepped up her game. You could see her confidence. Having a 12 person version of Someday was such a warm surprise. Again Hyewon's part... yeah. I'm an Eunbi fan and Hyewon decided to wreck folks bias today.

Those unit songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh oh oh!!!! I loved all of them. They really have some great new units. Catallena was so cute and fun watching Wonyoung, Chaewon and Hyewon. I hope they get to perform it more. Adult Ceremony showed a wonderful new side of the '01 line. They sizzled. My jaw dropped so hard for Eunbi/Kkura's Monster. The XR effect on Sakura was such a nice touch. The Gangsta dance medley was too cool. Chaeyeon, Yena, and Yujin killed it.

Then after all of those surprises, they said we haven't killed you enough yet so let's do the second half of our concert with a live band!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is waaaahhhhhhhh to the live versions of LVER, Violeta, and Fiesta. Then they bury us in cuteness with the live band versions of Up, Airplane and Spaceship. Then to end it all of you get live band Destiny, live band Yume wo Miteiru Aida, and live band With*One. I especially loved how they did the With*One stage. Man they really did a number on me. You know that feeling after you have had a good hard cry? That feeling of being spent? I feel that right now, in the best way possible. They really outdid themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Chaeyeon had such good synergy with the male dancer during her solo part! I'm just in awe of her!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I am also very disappointed that they did not perform a single Japanese track. Remember they were supposed to be Korean-Japanese co-produced group encompassing both Kpop and Jpop? I've never ever felt thus far the Korean members showed any willingness to learn Japanese(aside from Chaeyeon and Minju)whilst the J-line mastered the Korean language in these 2yrs. Yes I knew they were gonna be K-pop heavy since PD48 is Korean but the members don't show any sort of indication they do Japanese activities. It feels they just do Japanese activity when it's time because they have to do it contractually, speak a few yabai and sugoi and get it over with. Even the J-line speaks Korean most if not all the time. It's a shame.

Yes they're in Korea right now but it's an online concert and not a single Japanese song? Honestly, IZONE doesn't seem to have anything to do with 48G; they just received members from 48G and that is all. Even the J-line doesn't speak anything about 48G. Miku couldn't even post photos with Nako. What is this??

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    isnt at least half or more korean line already fluent in japanese, what you talk about lol
    and cattalena song trending no 1 in korean twitter right now :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

20. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    It’s because whenever they do anything with 48G the korean fans are up in arms. Example is when Nako and Sakura did the HKT concert. The photos I’m sure about their exclusive contract. Good news is it’s only about 220ish day’s until they are back to full 48G so we won’t have to wait much longer to see them. I personally can’t wait to see Hiichan back with Team 8!