1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I'm a little late but imo as a name IZONE would suit a boy group better :D

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kind of like the SSK event thread and single thread, I guess. This is for the group, the other one is for the show.

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Boyzone got taken way way way back....[hehe]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    and @OH_mes on Twitter said: "Produce 48 group IZONE is expected to release their debut album in October with full scale activities"

I wonder what it means this... Appear in TV programs in Korea is full scale activities?

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    ^
    It's good that they're meeting soon to discuss details but I agree that October seems a bit fast(?) for a full album. Maybe aki-p doesn't want to be wait if there's money to be made.

Name still sounds like a new Apple product (that we have to get) -- sorry if someone already mentioned it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

The debut has always been pretty quick. Produce 101 ended on 1/4 and IOI's debut mini came out 4/5.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Congrats for Sakura, Nako, Honda. I hope world tour from Izone and visit my country. I start to imagine three of them will color their hair with blonde. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    ^
    ^
    Seems that they will do only IZONE's activity for 1.5 years... :fear: Time to have T8's new Tochigi representation?

Probably because management needs to secure MAMA's ROTY award? Usually MAMA's nominees are announced in middle of October, so at least they should debut on 1st week of October, or (G)I-DLE will snatch all ROTYs in end-of-year awards :fear:

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Isn't the IZONE contract 2.5 years?

---
    Edit: Apparently they will be exclusive members of IZONE for the first 18 months of the contract, the last 12 months they will be able to combine IZONE activities with 48 activities. Confirmation will come soon

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Winner Winner x 5
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not Loona? I don't follow but that's the name I see dropped most as ROTY winners.. regardless of this, there will - probably - be my Fromis babes too and Yuri will get to met them again :inlove: can't wait!

3.jpg

15. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    ^^ LOONA have a BIG INTERNATIONAL fanbase than (G)I-DLE but (G)I-DLE is doing very well on the charts in korea and that's a big factor. for MAMA yeah they should debut before Dec. since MAMA can rigged the voting for their favorite artists.

16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    (G)I-DLE are good in both of physical CD sales and (korean) digital chart compared to LOONA. Also, (G)I-DLE have won the music show few times, so yeah, they're more guaranteed to win ROTY. While LOONA, idk why, but their (korean) digital chart is bad -even didn't enter Melon Top 100 :censored:

But, if izone debut on end of October, Mnet could give MAMA's ROTY to fromis_9 since they're from Mnet's show too (unless Mnet rigs for izone's sake lol) :fear:

Since the debut is one month later, I hope Aki-P and Pledis CEO don't give them Teacher Teacher korean version as their debut song :censored:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I hope they go back to Season 1 where they release the final episode song(s) with the final members. I know Wanna One did Always, but I mean like how the girls did Crush and it was released/promotes kinda.

• Like Like x 2
  18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    If Aki-p is going to korea to meet, and the contract terms are still rumors which no one actually seems to know for sure, I wonder if the contract terms haven't actually been decided yet. Maybe the 1.5 year exclusive deal is what the Korea side wants, but negotiations still need to take place.

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The Korean girls are going to Japan to meet him.

• Winner Winner x 5
  20. rmn89

rmn89 Member

AKS can learn a thing or two from produce48. Probably besides senbatsu sousenkyo. They can make one single (out of 4/5) per year, where the selected members are the top picks of their own mini reality show. (Not using managements pick nor the casual fans votes. But the actual experts of the fields) just like those dance experts they have in their akbingo battle Royale episodes. Or the singing experts, stage play producer/directors or whatever). They can choose the theme/genre/feels of the song first and then make the audition process according to it (example: cool single would require the girls to be Excel at dancing, or an Acapella type like Sakura no shiori would need better singers.) Make it into a competitive tv show (a YouTube webseries would work) . This will provide chances to the diamonds in the rough to appear to the public.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3