1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 16th [ SO LONG ! ]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by azuka, Feb 3, 2017.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    HOKKAIDO with my best friends

if the video does not show watch the video here

Special page

jkt48.com/solong?lang=id

HS event Jakarta: May 13
    HS event Surabaya: May 20
    HS event Jogjakarta: May 21

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. yerazogh22

yerazogh22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    AGREE!!!:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

3. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    The Cover, The music Video and the song selection for this single is just wonderful :cute: I hope the election single can be this great

2017 is starting off really great for JKT, I'm glad Ve and Jeje get to leave on such a great single . I wish Jeje was in so long! but its great to have her for one more song in Virginity

............ Now I must wait for someone to list on ebay, I have a feeling It might be waiting awhile

4. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Thank God they finally get rid of that beauty solo shot. Even since their debut, that scene always make me cringe, like why you can't just mimic the lyrics instead of smiling around? And the MV is really good, it is simple, but heartwarming and beautiful.

Finally for one time, JOT actually care and make a quality. The chosen songs, MV, and cover are good. Just hope they finally care about announcement date too, their way to announce single in less than a week before release is horrible and make they seem unprofessional.

EDIT: It's kinda fishy tho when they choose Birth. While that song is reminds of MomoClo in Japan, there's no way in Indonesia you would think of that song except of dangdut house remix song. I expect our dangdut girls will cover it soon :hehe:

5. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I think this MV is the best MV which has been released by JKT48 so far :') Before the 16th single, I think Gingham Check was the best, because the visual, the dance part, and the story part was awesome. But So Long! MV comes with more "feel" and "farewell" aroma – with beautiful visual and sad scenes. The release date is also on time, and I hope JOT will keep their hardwork as what they do in this single. Great job, JOT! :D

If I'm not mistaken, Zara was not in the MV because she was ill at that time. Is that true and confirmed? Maybe we can post this is wiki48 as trivia. And also the senbatsu which is similar to Saikou ka yo senbatsu; should we post this trivia?

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol i know right

And the more important thing for me is, why KIII? Birth is a kind of song that you would expect from T. Like, it would be one of those songs that are as hardcore as it gets for a Team like T.

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Man i love the HOKKAIDO with my best friend video much more than the MV, it'll be perfect if they can add some scene for the MV :(

8. azuka

azuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia

ITS TOTALY AWESOME. love the color of those cover, love the MV, scene and all the things on the MV ( this is the best JKT48's mv i ever watched )

9. azuka

azuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    am

am agree with you :chuffed: this is the best JKT48 MV i ever watched so far:cute:. Yes, Zara wasn't appear on those MV, cause she gotta ill of the weather. poor Zara :cry2:

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    This is the first time they released the MV so fast right? is it because they know that this is ssk single so ppl will buy it regardless whether there's MV in it or not? It's a nice MV though so I'm not complaining

11. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Best single so far, i guess.
    The cover would have been much better if Kinal and.... who is she? Shania? poses better instead of standing awkwardly. They could have also included more member in the cover.
    And instead of that plain boring text, they could have used some unique typography; it won't cost that much but brings a bold difference.
    The MV is much better than what we usually get, but they need to stop using slow motion clips.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My review:

Song :1st:
    Isshou :1st:
    MV :1st:
    CD jacket :1st:
    Coupling :2nd:
    Senbatsu members :fp: no debutant, if there were any, I hope Lintang or Celine.

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wait. This is...pre-SSK single? :blink:

14. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    So, by whom is Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe! performed?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @LaisieTaffy from hs event, senbatsu (Nabilah-Yuvia center)

16. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @CherryBlossom48 so the senbatsu gets two songs for this single? Kinda weird. No undergirls again this time around, huh. How about in the CDs? I haven't been able to get my hands on either the DVD nor the music card for now.

17. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

It is the best MV of JKT48 i ever watch. Good cinematography, no beauty shot, and the make up is natural, so they look beautiful. And finnaly it is a ballad song after Yuhi.

Yes, Kimi wa Melody will be realy suit for graduation song for Melody, but i hope it is not for this year. We still need Melody before we found a really popular new ace for jkt.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe! @ Idol Junior MNC Tv 170311

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I really love JKT's Version of Koko ga Rhodes, Koko de Tobe , I didn't really like the AKB version(especially since Ikoma was part of the double center:glare:)
    But I wish the production team didn't mess up the audio on this performance. The members for the most part handled the situation well

Kinal kind of made a face here and there though :^^;: Love her.

There really pushing Nabliah , Yupi and Zara like crazy, I'm not sure if either of them is the future ace but I guess we should wait and see with this years election

20. azuka

azuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia

JOT really pushing Nabilah, Yupi and Zara. i though they're future of JKT48 .